Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist (69185 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by DaRuud(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Oluromantic:
Guess he was sleeping with the 6001st woman.

He's my mentor though I look forward to 12000 women. So help me God

Abeg when you die help us tel our ancestors that NEPA , Police and our politicians never Change , presently most of our girls have sold their Virginity for pea nuts and phones , Man utd will soon go relegation , . . . .
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Amberon1: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Why do you think so?
bantudra:

nope....
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by drmuri(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2018
potent magun in action
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Dessy96: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2018
SilentVboy:
Yes I am Angel Michael. As for u, remain angel Satan and see how your life ends...........
Nonsense, because we are imperfect is not an excuse to be always on the loose....
sorry sir
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Oluromantic: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2018
DaRuud:

Abeg when you die help us tel our ancestors that NEPA , Police and our politicians never Change , presently most of our girls have sold their Virginity for pea nuts and phones , Man utd will soon go relegation , . . . .
Hehehehe. OK so dat my death will not be a wasted death Abi. OK I go deliver ur message
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by Richwole: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olosho sleep with 10 men per day and in a month is 300000 thousand men....what about in a year nko.........
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by hahn(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
SilentVboy:
And if only u spent the same time u took to discover the age of Jesus to study your bible more, then u would know that the same Jesus you mentioned did not tolerate nor support sexual immorality......

Your choice your life, your reward....

That he did not support it means what? What exactly did Jesus achieve during his last time? What exactly did he contribute to society?

Oh please undecided
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by SilentVboy: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
hahn:

That he did not support it means what? What exactly did Jesus achieve during his last time? What exactly did he contribute to society?

Oh please undecided
When u get there u ask him......i know your type......such ones existed during Jesus time......find out where they are right now and also find out where Jesus is right now.......
Re: Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist by hahn(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
SilentVboy:
When u get there u ask him......i know your type......such ones existed during Jesus time......find out where they are right now and also find out where Jesus is right now.......

Lol. Jesus coming was a colossal failure. A whole son of god could not give us the cure for common malaria. What a waste grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.