Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Why Do I Always Focus On The Wrong People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Focus On The Wrong People (385 Views)

Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This / Why Do I Meet The Wrong People / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Always Focus On The Wrong People by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2018
I have this terrible heartache as I am typing,

I have had several relationship and situationships, flings
Its like I'm always meeting the wrong people or the girls end up getting tired of me and tag me boring.

I feel at this stage what handicaps the fun is the fact that I am a young graduate who is still hustling and not financially buoyant yet.

Some part of me knows I should just focus on my hustle, but some nights this loneliness feeling creeps in . I wish I had someone interested in my growth who I can express my joy and disappointment with.

But they all seem to be only available when its time to hang out, watch movies etc.

I presently am dating a girl ( who makes me feel like I'm dating myself). She doesn't care if we communicate or not and recently she left Lagos to study. The relationship had been worse as we barely talk.

Most times she tells me she is sleepy only for me to discover she is on another WhatsApp call. The thought of her is toxic to me but I'm finding it hard to move on

I barely get excited when I meet new girls who show interest in me because o know the fire will doe sooner or later.

To some this feeling I feel may not make sense but if you've eve r felt this way and overcome put me through

I need advice and new friends that I can trust more than ever.

Thanks ...

I won't mind FP mods.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Focus On The Wrong People by ikbnice(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2018
When you don't have money yet, you don't love wholeheartedly. Heartbreak is worse for a broke guy, it may get you broken.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Focus On The Wrong People by amaniro: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2018
You're a sadist, am very sorry to say
Re: Why Do I Always Focus On The Wrong People by Learnstuffs: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
You are not alone bro. I am boring too because I focus on my hustle than on girls. Sorry to say this, girls are mostly selfish. They want you to be caring, spending all your days with them and calling all the time. They don't care whether you are busy with your work. Most of them are generally insensitive. They want you to pay the bills. They won't even contribute or encourage you.
Brother don't mind them, get your focus right make that money and they will all crawl coming back. They are so typical

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Focus On The Wrong People by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Learnstuffs:
You are not alone bro. I am boring too because I focus on my hustle than on girls. Sorry to say this, girls are mostly selfish. They want you to be caring, spending all your days with them and calling all the time. They don't care whether you are busy with your work. Most of them are generally insensitive. They want you to pay the bills. They won't even contribute or encourage you.
Brother don't mind them, get your focus right make that money and they will all crawl coming back. They are so typical

I'm glad you could relate
Re: Why Do I Always Focus On The Wrong People by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
amaniro:
You're a sadist, am very sorry to say

Why do you feel that way?
Re: Why Do I Always Focus On The Wrong People by KDPGists: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
I feel you bro. but the truth is you are more important now. more important than the next girl coming into your life or the new friends coming next. you need to love yourself more now. love you despite those flaws you feel you have. encourage yourself to your goals both in relationship and achievements. only you can love you the way you deserve.
i have a story similar to yours on my blog but its a girl i met in bauchi. you might like to read it.

http://kingdavidpeter.com/kingdavid-peter-real-life-stories/

(1) (Reply)

20 Things A Man Shouldn't Ask A Lady When On A Date - Joro Olumofin / DSTV Big Brother Remake Now In Progress / Time To See This.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.