Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Is This A Coincidence?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Coincidence?! (1444 Views)

Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (2) (3) (4)

Is This A Coincidence?! by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2018

Re: Is This A Coincidence?! by lordlugards: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Result of taking too much weed at night.

Re: Is This A Coincidence?! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 29, 2018
lordlugards:
Result of taking too much weed at night.

Is that why men have erection in the morning and women yawn too? Taking too much weed at night? Wow, how did you come to this conclusion Sir?! grin
ARE YOU A SCIENTIST? tongue
Re: Is This A Coincidence?! by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Misswrite good morning. I can see you viewing my thread. grin Did you yawn this morning?

Re: Is This A Coincidence?! by MissWrite(f): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Miss.write good morning. I can see you viewing my thread. grin Did you yawn this morning?

Lol.....No. angry.....I don't yawn when I wake up. I stretch. But that doesn't destroy your theory; maybe I'm not made for morning wood wink

Good morning, WW.
Re: Is This A Coincidence?! by Chubhie: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Morning wood is normal for a healthy male. Even an old man as yours truly experiences it despite my pot belle.

Re: Is This A Coincidence?! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol.....No. angry.....I don't yawn when I wake up. I stretch. But that doesn't destroy your theory; maybe I'm not made for morning wood wink

Good morning, WW.

YOU DON'T MEAN IT. Chai Chineke Ooooo! You mean you dream about the wood so rough that it makes you stretch in climax in the morning? . YOU BADASS WILD P-U-S-S-Y CAT. lipsrsealed

Re: Is This A Coincidence?! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Chubhie:
Morning wood is normal for a healthy male. Even an old man as yours truly experiences it despite my pot belle.

May your Mount KILL-WOMAN-JARO never become Mount EVER-REST. grin.

The sun is not the only thing that rises in the morning.

Re: Is This A Coincidence?! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2018

35 Things Women Will Never Tell You. By SHOLA AKPANDI / 5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love. / The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women