Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries (35102 Views)

Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by nsesam(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ghost figure for intimidation against 2019, pls God may your will alone be done in 2019
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by RockHard: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
I think those doubting the authenticity of these figures are failing to understand that APC members don't necessarily have to possess PVCs. When you look at it from that point of view, you realize that these figures are really possible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by otunde527: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Before nko

Na rivers him wan get that vote

Check my siggy for your rmb @ #48
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Benekruku(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I thought they said he's like a God in Kano... He barely scores 2.9m votes out of over 5m registered voters in Kano. Truly, Sai Baba is going back to Daura next year.
He's planning to rig the election in favour of his selfish political gain but we're planning a Democratic Coup against him. After that Osun election, it is now clear that our future as a nation can only be rescued by dirty politics alone. Such that will cost the lives of some heavyweight politicians come 2019. Mark my words.

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the English Premier League than for His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) to lose 2019 election

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by dyemida(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
What kind of lie are we living in this country?
Where did they get 2.9m voters for Buhari for just APC primaries?

That means that more than about 3.5 partcipated in the primary election in that state alone.

Hmmmmm

2019 is going to be very interesting...we already know what we happen though...
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Ucbiu(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
recharge&get paid is here buy your recharge card, data, and TV subscription from me. If you want to register also contact me 08036891984
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Positivepoint(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I thought they said he's like a God in Kano... He barely scores 2.9m votes out of over 5m registered voters in Kano. Truly, Sai Baba is going back to Daura next year.
He's planning to rig the election in favour of his selfish political gain but we're planning a Democratic Coup against him. After that Osun election, it is now clear that our future as a nation can only be rescued by dirty politics alone. Such that will cost the lives of some heavyweight politicians come 2019. Mark my words.

Bros chil these are APC registered members not inec registered voters

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Benekruku(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
dyemida:
What kind of lie are we living in this country?
Where did they get 2.9m voters for Buhari for just APC primaries?

That means that more than about 3.5 partcipated in the primary election in that state alone.

Hmmmmm

2019 is going to be very interesting...we already know what we happen though...

You only know

Man who saw tomorrow

Already wailing in advance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by lenghtinny(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
APC is living in its own El Dorado.....

To think that the Apc that was voted in to escape from the clutches of Pdp has turned out to be a bigger evil than the latter is disheartening angry
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by AFONJACOW(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
how many underage Almajiri partake in the election... Jonathan is just a coward, his political ambition didnt worth blood of Nigerian, conceding defeat is the worst mistake he made , Nigeria now belong to the Dogs, I will just vote for this incompetent dullard so that the suffering will go round
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by TheVerdict: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Only APC registered members are allowed to vote. Party members. In essence they are saying, expect over 3m votes for Buhari from Kano next year. Chai... Kano
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by GhaliNaaba(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Use your brain. This election is for APC card carrying member not for general public.
You are so naive.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by saintade01(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Which is the problem please, reading or comprehending?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by dingbang(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Its now clear that the inec chairman is pro apc
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by jmaine: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Political Neophytes every where. I miss the nairaland of old.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Teenaira: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
How can somebody in his right senses vote for Buhari. If Buhari becomes President in 2019, this country is DOOMED and even God will not be able to save the country.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Benekruku(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
nsesam:
Ghost figure for intimidation against 2019, pls God may your will alone be done in 2019

His will is His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Dinho20(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
RockHard:
I think those doubting the authenticity of these figures are failing to understand that APC members don't necessarily have to possess PVCs. When you look at it from that point of view, you realize that these figures are really possible.
INEVITABLE

1 Share

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Dinho20(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Benekruku:

His will is His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
INEVITABLE

1 Share

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
RockHard:
Actually those 2.9million apc members have PVC, u must present ur voters card or vin num before u can get a membership card

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by njelrapheal: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Roger3D:
Chai! IPOB miscreants will be in Fayose kind of pains right now grin
How is that. Theirs is to boycott the election
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by heryoub22(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
it's like because of the hate u have for baba u can't even comprehend what was written. 2.9 m registered apc members. Dnt forget some have no party and baba will have there votes also. For the 5m u want to see just wait for 2019. Baba is going no where
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by uniqUN(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ommo! Oshomole bringing a new course into the department of rigging. It's called 'takeallchances101'. I hope pdp attends his tutorials though.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kano residents are not truly up to the wayo census figure instituted by Northern rulers.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Thescienceprof(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
All these figures are lies from the pit of APC. They're trying to create an impression they have this much members so you won't shout rigging when they manipulate in the general elections. By the way, who are the electoral commissioners collating these results? Rogues. At this rate they will claim he has 40 million votes at the general elections

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Kingstanding: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
. I thought you didn't understand what you were saying, the 2.9million votes is for only APC members. 5 million registered voters is for people living in kano both party members and non. If PMB can get 2.9 million within APC members in presidential primaries then in general election he will get 4million votes at least.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by gbagyiza: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Knowing the kind of Love, Kano people have for President Buhari, I will say the turn is poor. I was expecting not less than 4Million registered ABC members to turn up for the primaries.

However, so far so good....Buhari 5.5 Million votes in Kano State is still very intact.

Thank God u quickly realized that d turn out was poor, considering d total number of people in kano. APC need to do something urgently to increase their supporters base in kano or else kwankwaso will surprise them.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by t12tosin: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sai baba,the Fulani warlord till 2115AD
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by SmartMugu: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
We need some real census done. Kano alone? How many people live in Kano? The result just doesn't make any sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Capt. Jonathan Polit Dies In Accident (pics) / There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.