Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries (35099 Views)

Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by OfficialAPCNig: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao but you are a slave to your northern PDP presidential candidates despite being an ipobian grin

The irony of life sha cheesy
Aren't you stupid?

Wike and Secondus firmly have PDP under lock. Do those names sound almajiric to you?
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Aren't you stupid?

Wike and Secondus firmly have PDP under lock. Do those names sound almajiric to you?

And same Wike and secondus are your presidential candidates. Does that south South easterly to you? Ain't you stupid?
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by nijabazaar: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
modath:

You guys abuse/insult people, try to claim it's free speech, then act injured when the consequences of your action hit you in the face... Yall can go about your free speech, you can't decide how the person should react to it.. smiley

That butterfly imp is so annoying....
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by OfficialAPCNig: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

And same Wike and secondus are your presidential candidates. Does that south South easterly to you? Ain't you stupid?
The thing really pain you well well.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I thought they said he's like a God in Kano... He barely scores 2.9m votes out of over 5m registered voters in Kano. Truly, Sai Baba is going back to Daura next year.
He's planning to rig the election in favour of his selfish political gain but we're planning a Democratic Coup against him. After that Osun election, it is now clear that our future as a nation can only be rescued by dirty politics alone. Such that will cost the lives of some heavyweight politicians come 2019. Mark my words.

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Bhol28: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2018
Minjim:

Go buy sense from shoprite

Those 2.9m are just Apc card carrying members
They cant read details,all they can understand is headlines and names.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by budusky05(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2018
MrPolitics:
Not only 2.9million. It is 29million.
Very soon they'll say APC has 40m registered members nationwide.
Rigging tactic that won't work

E pain am

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by donb06: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2018
gurnam:

I don't just know what is wrong with many of you people. Where did they call it an election?

This is just an affirmative action for the president from registered members of his political party to contest as their party presidential candidate.

It's easy to see why FAKE NEWS thrives in Nigeria, there are millions of ill-informed and ignorant people carrying mobile phone around.
I'm sure u didn't read the post at all... Its not an election, but has a returning officer of the primaries Anyway ur opinion
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by gurnam: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2018
donb06:
I'm sure u didn't read the post at all... Its not an election, but has a returning officer of the primaries Anyway ur opinion

Stop displaying extreme ignorance on a public forum.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by donb06: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2018
gurnam:

Stop displaying extreme ignorance on a public forum.
as usual instead of discussing, results to insult.... Your problem though not mine
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by gurnam: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2018
donb06:
[s]as usual instead of discussing, results to insult.... Your problem though not mine[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan / There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe / Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.