Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries (35100 Views)

Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Vikky014(f): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
AFONJACOW:
how many underage Almajiri partake in the election... Jonathan is just a coward, his political ambition didnt worth blood of Nigerian, conceding defeat is the worst mistake he made , Nigeria now belong to the Dogs, I will just vote for this incompetent dullard so that the suffering will go round
Lmao,
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
...APC already getting ready for rigging in 2019...
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by McBrooklyn(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol Dem don rig am again.. grin
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by forayfleo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Its Osinbajo Vs Buhari or me Vs Buhari
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Thescienceprof(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

INEC officials are there. Its a presidential primary
Oh, I see! Like the same INEC officials that conducted osun rerun election abi?
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by MrJanuzaj: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Thescienceprof:

Oh, I see! Like the same INEC officials that conducted osun rerun election abi?

Yes
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Mankosi: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Deceive your afonja slaves. You guys counted 2.9 million votes in less than 24 hours while INEC with all their structures couldn't announce result of less than 700k votes in 24 hours.

No be only 2.9 million votes, na 29 million votes.
lol.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Augustenite(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I thought they said he's like a God in Kano... He barely scores 2.9m votes out of over 5m registered voters in Kano. Truly, Sai Baba is going back to Daura next year.
He's planning to rig the election in favour of his selfish political gain but we're planning a Democratic Coup against him. After that Osun election, it is now clear that our future as a nation can only be rescued by dirty politics alone. Such that will cost the lives of some heavyweight politicians come 2019. Mark my words.

Your brain low oo. They say APC members with membership card. U gat no sense. The same way u said PDP will win in Ekiti and Osun and they gallantly loose . stop displacing your hatred always. Igbos

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Mankosi: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
All these figures u are hearing now are geared towards 2019 rigging so u won't be surprise when u hear them repeating such figures or higher one in 2019...

Thank God they say 2.9m and not 4.9m
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Mankosi: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Like I said before, deceive your afonja slaves. APC counted conclusively 2.9million votes in less than 24 hours while INEC with all their billions and structure have never achieved that in their entire history.

We are expecting APC to announce over 20 million victory margin for Buhari. We understand the game.
leave them. They are planning their 2019 rigging....I wonder how they were able to sensitize the 2.9m almajeris that voted before they all come out to vote. Were they told that this is 2019 elections or what?
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Maski87: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
This people don come again, 2.9 for primary, na him be say for university you go score 39 million, carry go baba.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by citizenY(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
anibirelawal:

FACTS!
Consequences of freedom after speech, ko?
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
For the returning officer of an election, to publicly declare support for one of the contestants is an indication of foul play. I think it's high time we asked these recycled politicians to stop deceiving us
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Donte2845: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wao, this is just from registered apc members oooo, hmm. Lot of work for pdp to do
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Donte2845: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol, pmb testing his strength in Kano. Still popular there sha
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by mfm04622: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
NnadyAutos:
With who did he contest with?.If there were other candidates will be get such votes.?

They know they can't stand him, reason nobody contested against him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by mfm04622: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
erekaa:
For the returning officer of an election, to publicly declare support for one of the contestants is an indication of foul play. I think it's high time we asked these recycled politicians to stop deceiving us

He is the ONLY candidate in the election. So which foul play are you talking about?
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
mfm04622:

They know they can't stand him, reason nobody contested against him

You have time to answer them
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by bukeb633(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
This hausa people are useless. Majority of them are living below poverty level , still they are supporting a man that bring untold hardship to them. Come to Lagos and see how many of them are smiling in poverty in their okada and gateman business. While their God father buhari flies up and down , they will come to Lagos, make 100k, go back to their cursed land suffer and come back again and continue their suffering. I spit on hausa/ almajiris

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
bukeb633:
This hausa people are useless. Majority of them are living below poverty level , still they are supporting a man that bring untold hardship to them. Come to Lagos and see how many of them are smiling in poverty in their okada and gateman business. While their God father buhari flies up and down , they will come to Lagos, make 100k, go back to their cursed land suffer and come back again and continue their suffering. I spit on hausa/ almajiris

Those Hausa people you are referring to and think are suffering if they show you their bank account balance you will pity your generation.

They suffer today so they will not suffer tomorrow that's how they live.

So many of them in Lagos have their wives back in their States who farm for them. From time to time they go and visit, take stock, take the savings and bank it.

They always work with a plan and are not heavy spenders like you.

They endeavour never to eat their tomorrow, today unlike you.

Fix your life first. They didn't ask you for help
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Yankee101: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Dey there the argue am, na when you see 3.5m or 4m for next election for APC na im your eyes go open

Buhari usually wins northern popular votes even when he lost elections. So even if kano give him 100million votes it makes no difference if he can't win one additional region outside the north Forget north central (Yahaya Bello has ensured that and Abuja peeps are not smiling), forget Southeast (Rochas and co), Forget south south (not with goodluck and co still alive) Forget Sotuhwest (Osun will pay him back and Lagos is still divided between Ambode and Tinubu - Tinubu house dey on fire so he won't send Buhari, He need to preserve his main source of income -Lagos).

If ordinary Osun APC could not win hands down with all the money, police etc na national election una wan win?

It was anything but goodluck. Now a stone will win elections against Buhari
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Yankee101:

[s]Buhari usually wins northern popular votes even when he lost elections. So even if kano give him 100million votes it makes no difference if he can't win one additional region outside the north Forget north central (Yahaya Bello has ensured that and Abuja peeps are not smiling), forget Southeast (Rochas and co), Forget south south (not with goodluck and co still alive) Forget Sotuhwest (Osun will pay him back and Lagos is still divided between Ambode and Tinubu - Tinubu house dey on fire so he won't send Buhari, He need to preserve his main source of income -Lagos).

If ordinary Osun APC could not win hands down with all the money, police etc na national election una wan win?

It was anything but goodluck. Now a stone will win elections against Buhari[/s]

This ones pains is like a comedy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Chukazu: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:
These are APC members in Kano Alone o grin

Babas 5 million votes is guaranteed.

Kwankwaso does not stand a chance. cheesy

You people should be reasonable at least.

The 2.9million votes were not cast with PVC, were prolly done with head count or at best paper slip and majority of which don't even have any voter's card

So wait till elections when you can add Your under age Almajiris to balloon the number
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Emycord: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
MrPolitics:
Not only 2.9million. It is 29million. Very soon they'll say APC has 40m registered members nationwide. Rigging tactic that won't work
RIGGING IN PROCESS. PLS STAY TUNED
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Yankee101: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This ones pains is like a comedy grin

Please how much have you made from this govt?

Funny enough, I'm not even in Nigeria. And every govt that comes to power people like me will still chop my naija portion from afar.

I travel, I see what development looks like. I see what corruption looks like. Imagine someone is having a tough time getting into the US S/court cos he slept with women. But Buhari is with nepotistic appointments, taking treatments abroad with no single quaternary hospital built and you think he is the best option for the country?
A good leader does not entail just a personal lack of corruption, you must be able to appoint and delegate the right people and policies. If you say that's my pain for Nigeria then fine. I'm pained.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Bigsteveg(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I thought they said he's like a God in Kano... He barely scores 2.9m votes out of over 5m registered voters in Kano. Truly, Sai Baba is going back to Daura next year.
He's planning to rig the election in favour of his selfish political gain but we're planning a Democratic Coup against him. After that Osun election, it is now clear that our future as a nation can only be rescued by dirty politics alone. Such that will cost the lives of some heavyweight politicians come 2019. Mark my words.
This is primary election not general election. How Many APC members are in Kano state that they'll have
5 million votes. You are mixing it up with general
Accredited voters in Kano state
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Yankee101:

[s]
Please how much have you made from this govt?

Funny enough, I'm not even in Nigeria. And every govt that comes to power people like me will still chop my naija portion from afar.

I travel, I see what development looks like. I see what corruption looks like. Imagine someone is having a tough time getting into the US S/court cos he slept with women. But Buhari is with nepotistic appointments, taking treatments abroad with no single quaternary hospital built and you think he is the best option for the country?
A good leader does not entail just a personal lack of corruption, you must be able to appoint and delegate the right people and policies. If you say that's my pain for Nigeria then fine. I'm pained[/s].

[img]https://media1./images/de3554dad81ee40f8ae02f9fe2168e3e/tenor.gif?itemid=11318927[/img]
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Stereoo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
2.9 millions shocked Even if it is the real presidential election how do you expect us to believe you? The elders got no respect these days; lying everyday to earn a living.
That's why I love God, the most perfect Judge in whose case, there's no appeal
Lie as much as you can, all I know is that there is no forgiveness after death!!!
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Enskynelson(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
So, this post implies all APC members will vote for their party? Please wait for Kogi election come 2019. You will know the truth.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Stereoo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bigsteveg:

This is primary election not general election. How Many APC members are in Kano state that they'll have
5 million votes. You are mixing it up with general
Accredited voters in Kano state

Bro, believe a politician especially one from Kano at your own peril.
APC in Kano isn't as it was in 2015.
I see bloodshed in Kano come 2019 if Mr lifeless doesn't win the state with a greater margin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos / Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) / There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.