Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries (35101 Views)

Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by sokera: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I thought they said he's like a God in Kano... He barely scores 2.9m votes out of over 5m registered voters in Kano. Truly, Sai Baba is going back to Daura next year.
He's planning to rig the election in favour of his selfish political gain but we're planning a Democratic Coup against him. After that Osun election, it is now clear that our future as a nation can only be rescued by dirty politics alone. Such that will cost the lives of some heavyweight politicians come 2019. Mark my words.
you are olodo , that votes are from APC members in Kano alone

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by BabaIbo: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
InvestorsMind:

You are 100% correct. That Mynd44 is a shameless demonic person. Animal in human skin. as long as you are not from the East part of Nigeria especially if you are a Yoruba, forget it he will ban you. Very useless person

Mr you're contradicting the first person you quoted opinion.
He said people are allowed to insult those from the eastern part with the sentence "Idi*tic p*g of Bi....* but he does allow them to reply using the words "sk*ll mining vult**es from the was.. or .... imbecil.. cows of foolan.." meaning if you're from the east and a complain is laid against you even if the complainer is guilty (i.e is the root cause of the complain) he will ban you and if you're not from there he will free you.

Hope you understand now?
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Masco2006: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
APC with propaganda!
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Zico5(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mad people, they are already written their rigging plans. woe betide all of u.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Masco2006: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
lie! lie!!
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
A nigga once said:this people will be giving fake figures anyhow,so to be able to rig 2019 election.pdp better say they got 3million vote in kano case close.''PLEASE EVERYBODY SHOULD FACE HIS/HER FRONT LIKE THIS CHILD''

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by semyman: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Avoid possible heart attack, please come to terms that Buhari will be there till 2023. Pray you are alive to witness this because wether you like it or not it is done and dusted
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Episteme2(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kingspin:
Rigging formula
People don't get the political undertone of this. APC is simply creating the basis to back up the phantom vote INEC will assign to Buhari in 2019. When INEC announces that APC recorded 3,150,007 votes and PDD 225,012 votes in Kano, they will use today's figure to back it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by teejet: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
[Did you the news at all?

It said 2.9 M party members NOT registered voters!

Continue to be gullible!

When Buhari garner 4.5m votes from Kano alone in 2019, your eyes would open!!!

quote author=SolutionMee post=71628779]cheesy
I thought they said he's like a God in Kano... He barely scores 2.9m votes out of over 5m registered voters in Kano. Truly, Sai Baba is going back to Daura next year.
He's planning to rig the election in favour of his selfish political gain but we're planning a Democratic Coup against him. After that Osun election, it is now clear that our future as a nation can only be rescued by dirty politics alone. Such that will cost the lives of some heavyweight politicians come 2019. Mark my words.
[/quote]
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by semyman: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:
The foolish Satanists keep fooling themselves .. APC is not democratic organization but a Satanic one
Sorry for the embarrassment, you can't do anything about this niggur

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by positivethought: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

President Muhammadu Buhari has scored a total of 2,931,235 votes in 44 local government areas of Kano State in the just concluded presidential primary elections of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The primaries were conducted on Friday in the 36 states of the federation and Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

The Kano returning officer of the primary election, who is the state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, said he was impressed by the large turnout of voters in his Ganduje ward in Dawakin Tofa Local Government area of the state.

The governor then restated his pledge to garner over 5 million votes for Mr Buhari come 2019 general election.

“With these figures of over five thousand votes from my ward, Ganduje ward of Dawakin Tofa local government, which only comes from APC card carrying members, it is indicative to the fact that our pledge of over 5 million votes to our dear President in 2019 election is tenable and realisable,” He assured

Mr Ganduje also asserted that Mr Buhari would be voted by other political party stalwarts in the 2019 presidential election.

“People should understand that when the general election comes around, apart from our APC members that would vote for the continuation of President Buhari regime, many more others who belong to other parties would join the queue,” Mr Ganduje was quoted as saying in a statement by his chief press secretary, Abba Anwar.

He noted that even those who do not belong to any political parties, but have their permanent voters card, would opt for voting for Mr Buhari

Mr Ganduje added that the conduct of direct primaries was intended to provide enabling environment for maximum political participation, adding that, “that is the reason why we are solidly behind President Muhammadu Buhari in strengthening democracy at all levels.”

The governor also expressed satisfaction with the peaceful conduct of the presidential primary election in all the 44 local government areas of the state

https://dailynigerian.com/apc-presidential-primaries-buhari-scores-2-9-million-votes-in-kano/amp/

pls did any body witness this buhari primaries?,this exercise look more like propaganda than a truly nationwide exercise it was suppose to be,well now buhari should go n start preparing his certificates for public screening.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by agabaI23(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
NnadyAutos:
With who did he contest with?.If there were other candidates will be get such votes.?
he got no such votes
APC I know would have brandished pictures of those voting on this thread. It is one or their rigging strategies
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by KnyT201(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Who fucking cares.. after all cows were included
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
I weep for Nigeria, no future with this dumb set of leaders
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by ghuzy01: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
I met Buhari and Obasanjo in New York, and I can tell you this Buhari is not and will never be Obasanjo. Buhari read his speech at the General Assembly in New York, no one heard him. No one could hear what the man was saying. The reason you could hear him and I could hear him was because what you were listening to at home was broadcast. I had to use headphones even though I was in the hall to hear him. It was shocking. I will show you the video that I captured. People were walking out or doing their things. My colleague later asked me whether Buhari could not talk. It was so different when the President of France and others were there, giving the same speech. But Obasanjo has a presence that is difficult to ignore. At a gathering yesterday, when it was his time to talk, he stole the show. First of all, he disagreed with everyone, with the entire world! He said it is always repeated that health is wealth. I completely disagree with that. Health is not wealth. But health is everything, including wealth. Obasanjo continued. There was a rich man, he said, not quoting him word for word, who was never satisfied, then he got old, and lost his health and money and power and influence could not restore it. Then he realized he had the greatest gift on earth. Health. So he said he would end where he started, that health is not wealth, but health is everything, including wealth. People applauded, some stood up. Baba may have his scandals. But Baba is not Buhari. Forget the things Femi Adesina is dishing out. How Buhari unfolded Nigerian agenda here. There was nothing like that. Buhari is an uninspiring man, who does not grip attention. His so called charisma is just a myth, seeing him face to face, there is nothing. But Baba is baba!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by whizzymania(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
According to INEC, “Total number of voters in Kano, including the 2015 registered voters stands at 5,535,703. http://thenationonlineng.net/inec-registers-over-5-million-eligible-voters-in-kano/
Are they trying to tell us that more than half of the registered voters in Kano are card carrying members of the APC? Broad day light rigging loading
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
agabaI23:
he got no such votes
APC I know would have brandished pictures of those voting on this thread. It is one or their rigging strategies

Here are a few from one corner of Kano as they voted

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by MrJanuzaj: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Yankee101:
The lie has begun. Over 90% of the country are non partisan. When did they get nearly 3million people to become card carrying members?

I tire for naija

Dey there the argue am, na when you see 3.5m or 4m for next election for APC na im your eyes go open
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by lookmangiw(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Now I know the reason for the so called direct primary, who is going to verify all these concocted figures? 2.9 million votes my foot.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by chernest2002: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Government of Yahoo Yahoo men.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by MrJanuzaj: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Thescienceprof:
All these figures are lies from the pit of APC. They're trying to create an impression they have this much members so you won't shout rigging when they manipulate in the general elections. By the way, who are the electoral commissioners collating these results? Rogues. At this rate they will claim he has 40 million votes at the general elections

INEC officials are there. Its a presidential primary
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by pussyMagnett: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
N
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
lookmangiw:
Now I know the reason for the so called direct primary, who is going to verify all these concocted figures? 2.9 million votes my foot.

Lmao ignorance is a disease. Direct Primaries puts the power directly in the hands of the masses and not a few.

This translates to popular votes being the vest choice for the people.

PMB is simply demonstrating that he is the popular vote of the teeming APC body in Kano.

Your hope in PDP for Kano who happens to be Kwankwaso has never been able to come out from under the shadow of PMB in Kano when it comes to votes and shekarau knows this which was why he gladly defected to APC and also took up the contest to take the senate seat from Kwankwaso which in itself is a done deal.

Kwankwaso will lose both presidency and his seat in senate all thanks to PMB.

This fact of history when it comes to Buhari and kwankwaso when it comes to vote count in Kano cannot be erased, denied or watered down.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by TrueLEADER: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Minjim:

Go buy sense from shoprite

Those 2.9m are just Apc card carrying members

Which Card?

No be only Card, Na water.

Some Almajiri just queued up with printed papers to vote. Dasol!
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by dochenaj: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
So over 2.9 million people came out to vote and the votes has all been counted and collated before 6pm. And you want me to believe that. Tales by moonlight, these are all gimmicks to make the next year's rigging believable.

I have said it, that elections are never won by the votes of the people in this country. It is won by rigging, you must rig to win or rig to not be rigged out. In the Osun gubernatorial elections PDP was overconfident in the support from the people and APC kept padding their votes to win, and when that attempt failed they declared the election inconclusive knowing full well that the rerun would afford them the opportunity to perfect the rigging. And right under our noses it happened. The 2019 game has already started. APC will rig it again.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Rigging agenda
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
2,931,235 / 44 = 66,618. So In Kano yesterday, there were a gathering of people big enough to fill up a 66,618 capacity stadium in 44 difference locations?
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by kennykg(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lemme calculate
That's at least 50,000 APC members in each local govt voted for him shocked .

I feel this figures got hyped for political show off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe / Capt. Jonathan Polit Dies In Accident (pics) / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.