Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. (6495 Views)

I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father / To Control And Bleep A Girl Friend Is Even More Expensive To Ashawo Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Over here in owerri, i have been able to smash a couple nurses from a midwives school/hospital not far from my house.
So far a lot of them are clean and well shaved.
Most of them i knacked raw, beautiful angels kiss
My experience in owerri has opened my eye to nurses. They seem to know how to take care and please a man.
My boy keeps warning me to stay away from nurses that they are coded ashawos and they sleep alot with doctors.

Is there anybody that can confirm this

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by SUPERPACK: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Head to the nearest bank to cash your reward.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Papichulostunne(m): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Please remember to go with proof to the bank managers office so you can get the reward.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Naijanascam: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Congratulations ... you are getting there slowly....
very very pretty soon your awards will be presented to you

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Haynnie: 12:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Remember to take a pen with you when going to the bank for your reward

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by doggedfighter(f): 1:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Dress properly and and remember to smile at the award presentation.

Take along family and friends.

You have finally made it life !

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Stillwhites(m): 1:39am On Jul 12, 2022
And make sure you address the audience to chanel their strngth towards something like this so they can win award like you did.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 12, 2022
He that soweth to the flesh will of the flesh reap corruption Galatians 6:8

9 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by iammarvellux(m): 5:17am On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin flee sexual immorality, it's rewards ends in pains

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by OldNairalander(m): 5:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Make sure you polish your use of English language .
Some foreign dignitaries will be present in the award event and you'll be giving a speech after receiving the award

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by kolamilan(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Make sure you do some giveaway on nairaland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by SmartPolician: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Many Nairalanders don Kolo oh!

How come all the comments look planned? cheesy

Make I add my own: The teller will ask you to make a list of nurses and midwives you smashed. You get 10k per smashed nurse or midwife. grin

35 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by dopedan(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Collect your award in peace and do not fumble

14 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Eboski(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Don’t forget to carry your sister along with you

She will testify as a nurse if they are really coded ash……

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by brosom(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Over here in owerri, i have been able to smash a couple nurses from a midwives school/hospital not far from my house.
My experience in owerri has opened my eye to nurses. They seem to know how to take care and please a man.
My boy keeps warning me to stay away from nurses that they are coded ashawos and they sleep alot with doctors.

O boy, which side u dey for owerri? I dey owerri like this for ikenegbu cool

1 Like

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by brosom(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

O boy na true u talk, have noticed it too. which side u dey for owerri? I dey owerri like this for ikenegbu cool
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by MarianaTrench: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2022
I look forward to seeing pics of the award ceremony, please make sure you take plenty

21 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by franchasofficia: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Please remember to use the great opportunity at your award presentation ceremony to sensitize Nigerians, especially the youths on the need to get their PVC before approaching any lady for romance, as it played a vital role in your wooing nurses.

26 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by DaInferno(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

kai God! grin
you self conducted a survey, came to a realisation and possibly a conclusion and then you want to see if other people are as wild as you. Yall sample women of different races and professions then proceed to term them the whcres when indeed yall are the ones woeing them into beds with gifts and shlt. I love nurses, my own is she shouldn't have been fked by you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by CalabarDude(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Dont forget to thank ur parents for their support and encouragement to achieve this feat

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Is there anybody th
at can confirm this
When your life start turning up side down you will be looking for God.
listen very well my child, not every hole leads to paradise; most are one way ticket to destruction.

1 Like

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Polynek(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Everybody jox dey condemn your post grin
There are tinx we brag with no b sex,
Sex is very common Dix day's, not only nurses, most girls and guys of our generation doesn't see sex as a big deal, so stop emphasizing on nurses alone

4 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by OhafiaPrince(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Don't forget to take pictures while recieving the award to save the memory

12 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by zikter(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2022
The Ashawo of the year award goes to OP who sleeps with different women and feels they are ashawo and he is a saint. What a brain

26 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by fastanddubious(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Don't forget to announce color of asoebi for the award giving ceremony smiley

10 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by ghettowriter(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2022
We offer speech writing services incase you've used up all your mental capacity while achiving this great feat

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Streett: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Remember To Dab Left & Right Before You Collect The Award..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Southernigbo: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
It's not true my dear, except those who were already perverts b4 coming into d profession
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Chienex24(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Do ensure the ceremony is published in newspapers & journals to sensitize the public of the ongoing award...

8 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by khingTony(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Make sure there is enough food to go round during the award presentation, Buhari no try for Nigerians

Hearty Congratulations on your win!!!

10 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by ChrisP92(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Try to go early for the award. No African time Bro

7 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Funny thread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married / How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? / "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.