Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

An Open Letter To Foolish Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Foolish Lover (603 Views)

"Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Foolish Lover by enemyofprogress: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dear foolish lover,

Forgive me I addressed you as foolish right from onset of this letter, this is because It hurts me to the marrow to see how you endure abusive relationship, but can't endure simple love correction from your parents. Your mom may only give you a slap of correction and you will threaten to leave the house, but your useless boyfriend will beat hell out you and you will remain with him because you love him. This is someone that hasn't known the gate of your father's house oh, tufiakwa! Mumu ni e.

Who told you marriage will change an abusive boyfriend? Who told you someone who cheats on you will change when he marries you? Is your brain paining you ni? You lost a loved one and you cried a day or two intermittently and moved on, but your boyfriend leaves you and you cried endlessly and even attempted suicide. Can't you see that the devil is playing LUDO with your brain?

Yesterday social medial woke up to the news of a man who beat his pregnant wife to death less than three weeks after their wedding I.e. they married this very month of September but as at two days ago she was already dead. It pains me how people are forced to have faith in God, but foolishly have faith in man. The story of the deceased lady so hurt me that it begs for answers to these questions.
1. Is the devil that powerful to have blinded the girl to her husband's violent tendencies before the marriage?
2. Did she believe that when they marry he will change?
3. Is she one of those 'I want to marry gang' who care less about the person's character as long as he dangles wedding ring?

Although the lady is dead, the questions are for you to ponder on. I write this letter to those who are still foolishly wallowing in abusive relationship to please be wise and listen to the counsel of elders. Pls, take a bold step of faith out of that stupidity you called relationship. No man is worth dying for oh. Even Jesus Christ that died for us shey you can still see how his supposed followers are treating him?
I hope this pump some senses Into you

Yours person wey e no concern
Re: An Open Letter To Foolish Lover by NwaAmaikpe: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

Just mind your business.
True love is unconditional.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Foolish Lover by Bluezy13(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
You talk too much.

What proof do you have that he actually beat his wife to death
Re: An Open Letter To Foolish Lover by LeoThaGreat(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
I love this post like cray.
It should be taught & inculcated to every girl child from 16 above. Most of us have female relatives, friends and loved ones that we won't ever tolerate any man to touch, so why beat your wife? If she dey provoke you, think about the condition in Nigerian prison, think about their shitty inhumane treatment, you will realise the devil is only using the lady as an instrument to send you to a hell hole.
My brothers, don't let any lady tamper with your destiny by provoking you

My sisters too, please, if you can't tolerate a man's vices, leave ASAP! Don't wait till you gather some more money. You never can tell what may happen at any given time. If both of you are meant to be, time will tell.

ALSO, ladies, please, nagging, cursing, fighting or provoking a man is deathly to either or both of you. If you're angry at your man, cool down first before expressing yourself. Don't let your emotions cloud your reasoning. A dude like me will cut you off in an instant if you're a ticket to prison.

Enough said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Foolish Lover by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just mind your business.
True love is unconditional.

grin Welcome back Chief. Nairaland was not the same without you
Re: An Open Letter To Foolish Lover by daviesblaze(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
OP is it your slap? slap is you? you is slap? slap shall you? Mind Your Business Mbonk

(1) (Reply)

Date Our Village Girls And Face Wrath Of The Gods - LG Boss Warns NAF Personnel / I'm A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long As You Can Pay - Slay Queen / Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.