Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! (6444 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
just ignore babe.. He will stop.. Trust me. If you continue replying, he will tarnish your image..you can even see he offered to share the chats with me and I told him no I dont want to see.. That's the extent at which he can go.
he should share the chats there's nothing there to indict me. he's always been over me. it's just my pictures he can give away and I'm beautiful so that's not a bother to me. I've blocked him but he begs. he calls me when I don't pick me starts texting me asking me to pick his call. I will ignore him. I could care less about him he's never sent me money. he's never spent money on me yet calls me broke. lol it's just funny because of him I stopped interacting with NL guys. for years now he won't leave me alone. I also have receipts of when he was begging me and sending me messages telling me this and that. I've never even seen the man in all my life
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by dingbang(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Evaberry:
he should share the chats there's nothing there to indict me. he's always been over me. it's just my pictures he can give away and I'm beautiful so that's not a bother to me. I've blocked him but he begs. he calls me when I don't pick me starts texting me asking me to pick his call. I will ignore him. I could care less about him he's never sent me money. he's never spent money on me yet calls me broke. lol it's just funny because of him I stopped interacting with NL guys. for years now he won't leave me alone. I also have receipts of when he was begging me and sending me messages telling me this and that. I've never even seen the man in all my life
OK babe its alright. Please dont let the nigga spoil your mood and stop you from meeting decent people.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Finelinks: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ecoplexus:
Your result shows a high lymphocyte, it normally means your body is fighting a viral infection.
Go for further test to determine what is causing your high lymphocyte levels.

rubbish nigerian tests.

lymphocytes ni cococites ko.

iranu

Ogbeni chill, nothing wrong with you.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by rex444(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2018
QueerMan:

I heard stories of such occurrences but never believed for once. My dad is a nurse so he uses drugs that induces sleep to drug her daughter. I loved my dad so much but i have not been able yo look him in the face.

I just cant believe she constantly has suicidal thoughts at 19 and I'm scared
relax n calm ur sister down, talk to her and call some of your dads sibling if you are certain of ur claims
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
GreyBlood:
you can stylishly interview the girl to know if she knows her status, and if she seemed assured she is clean then you should have a more relaxed mind before running a test.

I felt this same fear when one girl ran into my life and kept talking about sex, she eventually made me do a round without condom and then she disappeared embarassed. I have never been so scared in my life ; every headache or fever becomes a symptom of hiv for me then. I kept habouring this fear even after 4yrs until I did series of tests this year to confirm I'm clean.

So try to psych the girl and know where your fate lies. You can always chat me up when you need one to talk to. Good luck.

lol, I'm having same feeling too, I straff one random lady last month, she even asked for condom but none in the room then, we did like that, I'm too sacred ever since we did it. I rushed to the hospital few days time, it was negative. the stuff is even affecting me psychologically at the moment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions / Nigerian Girls Discuss / First 5 Question U Ask A Girl U Just Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.