Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! (6448 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
This is sad!!

1 Like

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by GreyBlood: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
QueerMan:

I'm sorry if i have offended you bro. I'm seeking advice please you're taking my post too personal
you can stylishly interview the girl to know if she knows her status, and if she seemed assured she is clean then you should have a more relaxed mind before running a test.

I felt this same fear when one girl ran into my life and kept talking about sex, she eventually made me do a round without condom and then she disappeared embarassed. I have never been so scared in my life ; every headache or fever becomes a symptom of hiv for me then. I kept habouring this fear even after 4yrs until I did series of tests this year to confirm I'm clean.

So try to psych the girl and know where your fate lies. You can always chat me up when you need one to talk to. Good luck.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by x3reme07(f): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cownu:
Your nonsense story is getting too long . You’ve not even mentioned anything like HIV since. HIV kill you there . Fuck_ off !
Why you come dey vex nah. cheesy
Anyway, Get Involved with SPORT NEWS HERE
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Bede2u(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cownu:
Your nonsense story is getting too long .
You’ve not even mentioned anything like HIV since. HIV kill you there .
Fuck_ off !
supporters of apc and yoruba moslems in general are not compassionate people.

I know this because i have dealth with many of u and have come to appreciate how wicked u all are

1 Like

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Bede2u(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
QueerMan:

I'm sorry if i have offended you bro. I'm seeking advice please you're taking my post too personal
if u used condom and if ur last test was done 3 months after ur encounter then u dont have hiv..

No way no how...regardless of ur symptoms

As for ur dad sleeping with her daughter...the world is an ugly place. Cut him off and face ur future with ur sister...u dont need the pains of having to look at him and pretend all is fine...leave his house and go and hustle ur life.

1 Like

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by rex444(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
I think u need someone to pour out ur heart to,it's a very funny world we live in these days but if ur genuine, am that listening ear, talk to me
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by nickvanilla(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Those are signs of herpes. Just go have a test and get treatment. And stop having indiscriminate sex. God be with you.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by meobizy(f): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
I don’t know what these children enjoy from typing up sob stories on this forum.
Is OP a budding writer? All these write ups don tire me. Get to the main point!
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Mankosi: 12:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Ur lymphocytes is 64% which is high and neutrophil is low 32%. It shows ur body is fighting an infection. Probably a viral infection. So find out which infection is that.

2 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Mankosi: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2018
nickvanilla:
Those are signs of herpes. Just go have a test and get treatment. And stop having indiscriminate sex. God be with you.
how do u test for herpes and does it have treatment?
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by sammirano: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2018
You need to control that lymphocytes ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 30, 2018
you're wicked grin grin grin
Cownu:

Lmao . Do I sound like I’m taking it personal?
Get in that thread bro! You’ll get all the advice and answers you need there. I assured you
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Ecoplexus: 1:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Your result shows a high lymphocyte, it normally means your body is fighting a viral infection.
Go for further test to determine what is causing your high lymphocyte levels.

2 Likes

Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by bdsm: 3:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Op your name indicates u might be an homosexual.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 30, 2018
GreyBlood:
you can stylishly interview the girl to know if she knows her status, and if she seemed assured she is clean then you should have a more relaxed mind before running a test.

I felt this same fear when one girl ran into my life and kept talking about sex, she eventually made me do a round without condom and then she disappeared embarassed. I have never been so scared in my life ; every headache or fever becomes a symptom of hiv for me then. I kept habouring this fear even after 4yrs until I did series of tests this year to confirm I'm clean.

So try to psych the girl and know where your fate lies. You can always chat me up when you need one to talk to. Good luck.

Thanks a lot, i have been so unstable since, most especially because of the lumps and rashes on my body but to be honest the girl despite her role has been very supportive and she told me she is clean.
I can't trust a call girl
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 30, 2018
rex444:
I think u need someone to pour out ur heart to,it's a very funny world we live in these days but if ur genuine, am that listening ear, talk to me

I heard stories of such occurrences but never believed for once. My dad is a nurse so he uses drugs that induces sleep to drug her daughter. I loved my dad so much but i have not been able yo look him in the face.

I just cant believe she constantly has suicidal thoughts at 19 and I'm scared
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
I think you're overly worried, there's a good chance you don't have HIV...
I always have that fear too...the main issue is that you used the condom properly
just go for the HIV test and get over that fear then focus your mind on dealing with your other issues...
trust me if you don't go for that test, you'll keep seeing funny symptoms because you've become overly conscious of your body.

try to curb sleeping with prostitutes before you get addicted to it.....its hard for and introverted socially awkward guy with sexual urges because talking and having sex with everyday girls seems very difficult but prostitutes make it very easy

but you have the tendency to get addicted to it so try to stop it while you can, I've been there, by the time you start calculating the money you could have spent doing better things you'll know how far

You just engaged totally in my feelings
I just hope I don't pay the ultimate price
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by nickvanilla(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2018
Mankosi:
how do u test for herpes and does it have treatment?

You'll need to see a doctor or go to a lab and tell them you want a herpes test. It doesn't have a cure but medication could help to reduce the symptoms and ease the pain. And this has to be done quickly too because once the first outbreak is over, the medication won't be effective anymore.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by rame18(f): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
eya . these lumps on ya shaft eh, you need to do test oo... After doing test, the lab person will prescribe the drugs that will be super efficient. She next time before fucking, just be sure the babe you fucking dont have infections..

how would he know the babe has infection should he put his nose down below? just know that some down below be like sedative.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by dingbang(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2018
rame18:

how would he know the babe has infection should he put his nose down below? just know that some down below be like sedative.
lol the next girlfriend I be sleeping with must take a test
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by rame18(f): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
lol the next girlfriend I be sleeping with must take a test

grin
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by dingbang(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2018
rame18:

grin
its not funny
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by rame18(f): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
its not funny

lock up o, the days are wild. people carry scary stuffs about and smile like all is well.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by dingbang(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2018
rame18:

lock up o, the days are wild. people carry scary stuffs about and smile like all is well.
I am telling you. And the worse part is that these infections don't show any symptoms in them.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by rame18(f): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
I am telling you. And the worse part is that these infections don't show any symptoms in them.

some people are breeding ground for infections. Ndi wholesalers

cool
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by GreyBlood: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2018
QueerMan:

Thanks a lot, i have been so unstable since, most especially because of the lumps and rashes on my body but to be honest the girl despite her role has been very supportive and she told me she is clean.
I can't trust a call girl
it might other infections. Go for the test first so you will know the outcome to start treatment before it metastasizes to other places.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Uglymugg: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
QueerMan:
cry cry
The last girl i slept with was on the 20th of August, slept with the same girl on the 6th of September and since then i have not felt the same. I am battling with lumps on my shaft and fever for almost week now, I used the condom correctly this i know and i have never had the experience of a broken condom with a CSW.
I can't deny that i'm scared please i need advice. I take responsibility for my actions but i need advice no one to talk to... I'm introverted i hardly keeps friend due to the fact that I'm always sunken and sober over the past occurrences in my life

Almost every STD causes fever especially if you're very symptomatic. HIV isn't easy to catch especially since you use condom, Got get treatment for what you have but it's probably not HIV
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Uglymugg: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:

Most women are asymptomatic.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by dingbang(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Uglymugg:

Most women are asymptomatic.
yeah true that.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
yeah true that.
the young man is always following me everywhere. his numbers are blocked. whatsapp blocked twitter and facebook blocked.
Re: I May Have Contracted Hiv!!! by dingbang(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Evaberry:
the young man is always following me everywhere. his numbers are blocked. whatsapp blocked twitter and facebook blocked.
just ignore babe.. He will stop.. Trust me. If you continue replying, he will tarnish your image..you can even see he offered to share the chats with me and I told him no I dont want to see.. That's the extent at which he can go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naughty Whatsapp Group / Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days / Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.