Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage (21602 Views)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Sure thing...

Ooh, I forgot to ask the venue cheesy

Ehen, will Wizkid be performing?

Ha! Please I don't have money, I am still a hustler...

You can't take me like that?
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by SweetyZinta(f): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tessyama1:
Just like media personality, Toke Makinwa, actress Damilola Adegbite may write a book about her 2-year-old marriage to Chris Attoh, which crashed in 2017.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, Damilola was asked if she was willing to give marriage another try, the Tinsel actress said,

Of course, why not? I never say never. This time, I will be looking out for a man; he has to be a man (in the real sense of the word). I don’t try to foresee things as I prefer to live in the moment. I learnt a lot from my past experience (in marriage) and I may have to write a book about it.

There are quite a lot of things and I wouldn’t want to single out one. If I single it out, it may seem like the most important one when it’s not so; they are all very important.

Damilola also believed marriage between two entertainers could work successfully.

I don’t see why marriages between entertainers cannot work,” she said.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/i-may-write-book-about-my-crashed-marriage-damilola-adegbite.html

I won't mock you but that is what you get for dumping our dear Gbenro Ajibade but God later rewarded him with Osas Igodairo. Wetin you gain now? Refusing your yoruba brother for a Charlie from Ghana.....

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Xisnin(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Fools

I think my greatest fear in marriage is divorce, that is why I am taking my time to find that person who shares the same principle...

Marriage is all about discipline; no thanks to modern idealogy that has made marriage become a "get tired and divorce" stuff...

Finding a lady with principles in Nigeria now is on the low side! I wish I can see!!!
If you don't have a very high specs, the bold is not a problem.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Xisnin(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
bayooz:
Nonsense upon foolery. Yeyerity + yeyerible = Yeyebrity. Since celebrities have been writing books on their crashed marriages who is reading them. What lessons have they themselves learned for the crashing?
Celebrities mostly go into marriages they know will crash, write books on the crash marriage, launch them and use it as a bait to invite another men into their lives in order to write another book. How many of them learn anything from their crashed marriages sef.

Op, next post please!

itiswellandwell:
Write and let's have the book o jaree. Please, make it free cos we can't tolerate feminism shit to the extent of using our hard earned money to buy feminist book again. Atleast mama Alakara, groundnut seller too will have free paper to sell their markets.

Readers are leaders.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
okenwaa:

And we'll be there grin grin

VVIP sef...
You trust me na
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Ha! Please I don't have money, I am still a hustler...

You can't take me like that?

Ehm! I can but I need to see Wizkid there grin

Abi you don't want me to be happy?
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Melian(f): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sorry Damilola. You sure married an egoistic bastard.
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Ehm! I can but I need to see Wizkid there grin

Abi you don't want me to be happy?

I want you to be happy, but I can't afford even Wande Coal...

Ermm... Okay na, make I find my level... Smiles...
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Xisnin:

Readers are leaders.

shut up there ! Is Buhari a reader ? But he is a leader and professors are bowing down to him
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I want you to be happy, but I can't afford even Wande Coal...

Ermm... Okay na, make I find my level... Smiles...

Went sour so soon angry

Okay bye grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Went sour so soon angry

Okay bye grin

Smiles...
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by HallaDaTruth: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
grateful236:

Don't be a fòöl. Flaunting on social media does nothing to a marriage
am entitled to my opinion He-goat
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by okenwaa(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin
LifeIsGuhd:

VVIP sef...
You trust me na
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by ceeceeuwa: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
"Na money be fine bobo"
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by Mryacks: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Fools

I think my greatest fear in marriage is divorce, that is why I am taking my time to find that person who shares the same principle...

Marriage is all about discipline; no thanks to modern idealogy that has made marriage become a "get tired and divorce" stuff...

Finding a lady with principles in Nigeria now is on the low side! I wish I can see!!!

Well spoken...
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by grateful236(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
am entitled to my opinion He-goat

I know you are doesn't change the fact your opinion is stupíd
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by HallaDaTruth: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
grateful236:

I know you are doesn't change the fact your opinion is stupíd
barging into peoples comment like a lose kid is more stupid
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by grateful236(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
barging into peoples comment like a lose kid is more stupid

Your definition of what is stupîd and more stupïd is very stupìd
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by HallaDaTruth: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
grateful236:

Your definition of what is stupîd and more stupïd is very stupìd
Go on professor of stupidity
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by grateful236(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Go on professor of stupidity

Sure thing, stupïd
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by HallaDaTruth: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
grateful236:

Sure thing, stupïd
thats who you are bro
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by grateful236(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
thats who you are bro

Whatever, stupïd
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by HallaDaTruth: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
grateful236:

Whatever, stupïd
grin grin grin grin grin MMT
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by grateful236(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
grin grin grin grin grin MMT

undecided OK, stupiìd
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by HallaDaTruth: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
grateful236:

undecided OK, stupiìd
Chai madness no good o . King of stupidity . reply if you accept you are stupid
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by grateful236(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Chai madness no good o . King of stupidity . reply if you accept you are stupid

Alright, stupîd
Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by HallaDaTruth: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
grateful236:

Alright, stupîd
You just confirmed . Congrats. This is the last attention am giving you. I had fun. Reply If Stupid

Re: Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage by grateful236(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
You just confirmed . Congrats. This is the last attention am giving you. I had fun. Reply If Stupid

Try better stupìd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga / Timi Dakolo Shares Beautiful Fathers Day Photo / Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.