Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? (35862 Views)

Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement / A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by MrSly(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2018
amaniro:
Many debates and arguments have been observed but yet no conclusion on who the real king of Igbo politics is.

Some suggestions;

Orji Uzor kalu~ Former governor, Abia state.

Ike Ekweremadu, current senator and deputy Senate President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Chris Ngigie, former governor, Anambra state, current minister.

Rochas Okorocha, current governor, IMO state.

Peter obi, former governor, Anambra state

Who is the Jagaban? Share your thoughts and opinion wink wink

L
Those senseless ideology of king of politics exits only in Yoruba land. In Igbo land anyone who has the real interest of the masses wins. Fullstop.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
EmekaMD:
I'm gonna wait in Lagos to beat the hell outta you in front of Tinubu. Ain't no going no where
grin grin Rants as usual... when we are done with you now because of your leaking mouth you will start calling on International Community as usual. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by GermanPoison(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Benekruku:

Deal with the truth

This what you guys say amongs yourselves and thats where I learnt it from

Where did you hear an Ogun man tell Osun man is a low class Yoruba?

Stop denying the truth you know
Help me ask am abi na incantation e dey do
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
MrSly:

Those senseless ideology of king of politics exits only in Yoruba land. In Igbo land anyone who has the real interest of the masses wins. Fullstop.
Well that explains why there is no progress in the east.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
EmekaMD:
until we get Biafra I have equal rights with you in Lagos. U can now die peacefully
Nopes. Go and share equal rights in Abuja. Lagos no dey center and e no be capital of Nija
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by GermanPoison(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
EmekaMD:
Lagos was not developed by the efforts and proceeds of the Yorubas alone. More like the hausas claiming to have developed Abuja.
It used to be the capital of Nigeria and all the resources and energy of the nationn was concentrated their.

So next time u ask the Igbos to leave Lagos u should first of all ask ur fellow Yorubas to leave Abuja too..

Mumu
which resources and energy was concentrated in lagos

1st republic lagos party= Action Group(AG) opposition to federal

2nd republic lagos party=Unity Party of Nigeria(UPN) opposition to federal

3rd republic lagos=National Republican Convention (NRC) opposition to federal

4th republic lagos party= Alliance For Democracy (AD),Action Congress of Nigeria(ACN),Action Party of Nigeria (APC) all were opposition to federal

APC was able to wrestle power from federal A.k.a PDP (the alliance of Hausa and igbo). If you can see Yoruba are the one been marginalized because we wrestle the power from federal so Yorubas have been marginalize since the first republic your Ndigbo people align with the hausas.

So which govt backing does lagos has, lagos has been opposition to the federal your people from SouthEast don't have the skill and acumen to develop ur region that's y una dey shout marginalization. #GoAndDevelopYourRegion
#NaYouBeTheRealMumu

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
GermanPoison:
which resources and energy was concentrated in lagos

1st republic lagos party= Action Group(AG) opposition to federal

2nd republic lagos party=Unity Party of Nigeria(UPN) opposition to federal

3rd republic lagos=National Republican Convention (NRC) opposition to federal

4th republic lagos party= Alliance For Democracy (AD),Action Congress of Nigeria(ACN),Action Party of Nigeria (APC) all were opposition to federal

APC was able to wrestle power from federal A.k.a PDP (the alliance of Hausa and igbo). If you can see Yoruba are the one been marginalize because will wrestle the power from federal so Yorubas have been marginalize since the first republic your Ndigbo people align with the hausas.

So which govt backing does lagos has, lagos has been opposition to the federal your people from SouthEast don't have the skill and acumen to develop ur region that's y una dey shout marginalization. #GoAndDevelopYourRegion
#NaYouBeTheRealMumu
this idiotic Yorubas sef. Really? Every single structure that made Lagos what it is today is as a result of the Fed government investment and concentrated effort..

And guest where the money that developed Lagos came From?

You cunt.. Obasanjo ruled Nigeria for 8yrs and he's Igbo right?

And btw. Why haven't the sorphisticated Yorubas developed any other state outside Lagos? Oh yeah.. their brain knocked after developing Lagos State..

You fool. The Igbos will continue staying in Lagos untill you die and rise, and die again..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Basher8583:

Nopes. Go and share equal rights in Abuja. Lagos no dey center and e no be capital of Nija
go and hang yourself.. I have equal rights and will beat your ass up if I see you in Lagos.
Ewu
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Basher8583:

grin grin Rants as usual... when we are done with you now because of your leaking mouth you will start calling on International Community as usual. grin grin grin
LoL.. we? You're weakling though.

Remember your Oba Lil Wyne started confessing that he was under the influence of alcohol. Shame!!
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by GermanPoison(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
EmekaMD:
this idiotic Yorubas sef. Really? Every single structure that made Lagos what it is today is as a result of the Fed government investment and concentrated effort..

And guest where the money that developed Lagos came From?

You cunt.. Obasanjo ruled Nigeria for 8yrs and he's Igbo right?

And btw. Why haven't the sorphisticated Yorubas developed any other state outside Lagos? Oh yeah.. their brain knocked after developing Lagos State..

You fool. The Igbos will continue staying in Lagos untill you die and rise, and die again..
obasanjo did nothing for the Yorubas with his 8years there's nothing to show for it.

oyo and ogun are better than any SouthEastern state for your information

allocations was giving to each state what did your people use there's for, we don't know because ur region is not attractive, it's a dead zone nothing his going on there, if things are attractive there am sure na there u go stay u no go come afonja place

obasanjo 8years all SouthEastern state was PDP, they enjoy federal govt benefit with nothing to show for it,Why SouthWest was opposition Alliance For Democracy (AD) was busy developing there region so who is to blame for ur foolishness your people Ndigbo

go and check it i put it to you do ur findings lagos has never receive any backing from the federal, 1st,2nd,3rdand 4th republic lagos was an opposition with no govt backing.

igbo&hausa alliances in the 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th republic was against the SouthWest and please I need to know an exceptional federal govt investment in lagos that other regions don't have. e.g rivers,enugu has an airport,calabar,rivers,and delta has seaport so what are u saying u don't have fact go and query your leader and ask them to resurrect ur desert village b4 hating on someone's place

please tell me i will like to know every single structure that made Lagos what it is today since u said it was a federal investment

igbos will continue to stay in Lagos i know that,so u dey claim nigeria now u no want biafra again

#Don'tDeceiveYourselfYouLoveSouthWest
#NaYouBeTheRealFool
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by GermanPoison(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
ezenwajosh:

We will develop once we stop feeding nigeria
how are u feeding nigeria with that ur desert dead zone area na d reason y una wan make niger delta follow una
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
GermanPoison:
how are u feeding nigeria with that ur desert dead zone area na d reason y una wan make niger delta follow una

Referendum answers it all....whether we forcing Niger delta or they want to
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Anazp: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
nku5:
Due to the Republican nature of the Igbo its impossible to have a jagaban type political leader. Totally impossible. The nearest we have come is Zik
puppets to no one but ojukwu indirectly killed more
than a million of you guys while you were following
him like mumus
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
EmekaMD:
go and hang yourself.. I have equal rights and will beat your ass up if I see you in Lagos.
Ewu
Haba beat the "Basher" .... At the end of the day na beg u go beg.
Lesson no 1 which you Ibos dont get and why you lose evertime.
NEVER PICK A FIGHT IN AN ENVIRONMENT YOU DONT BELONG......
Now take that to the bank and stop wasting my time.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by GermanPoison(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Referendum answers it all....whether we forcing Niger delta or they want to
if u doubt me check it online, d fed gave kanu d five igbo state he said no he want delta and rivers u guy can't standalone una wan use niger delta shield
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
GermanPoison:
if u doubt me check it online, d fed gave kanu d five igbo state he said no he want delta and rivers u guy can't standalone una wan use niger delta shield

Kid conduct a referendum for them to decide....they have been part of igbo
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by GermanPoison(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Kid conduct a referendum for them to decide....they have been part of igbo
query ur leader to ask for referendum abi u wan collect referendum from nairaland? oya nairaland give them referendum
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Basher8583:

Haba beat the "Basher" .... At the end of the day na beg u go beg.
Lesson no 1 which you Ibos dont get and why you lose evertime.
NEVER PICK A FIGHT IN AN ENVIRONMENT YOU DONT BELONG......
Now take that to the bank and stop wasting my time.
you've been beaten and slapped around by jus a handful of sugarcane selling abokis and nothing happened. Instead u still got locked up until u had to plead.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Jokerman(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
The wuruwuru rebellious, disorderly, jagajaga, criminal nature of the igbos will never allow a 'jaganban' to emerge in that premitive land.

Imagine Obi of Onitcha is a British created fake monarchy.

That's why their gods are pursuing them away from the harsh gully land.

Alariiwo... when you go get sense... igbawo ni wa l'ogbon?
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
GermanPoison:
obasanjo did nothing for the Yorubas with his 8years there's nothing to show for it.

oyo and ogun are better than any SouthEastern state for your information

allocations was giving to each state what did your people use there's for, we don't know because ur region is not attractive, it's a dead zone nothing his going on there, if things are attractive there am sure na there u go stay u no go come afonja place

obasanjo 8years all SouthEastern state was PDP, they enjoy federal govt benefit with nothing to show for it,Why SouthWest was opposition Alliance For Democracy (AD) was busy developing there region so who is to blame for ur foolishness your people Ndigbo

go and check it i put it to you do ur findings lagos has never receive any backing from the federal, 1st,2nd,3rdand 4th republic lagos was an opposition with no govt backing.

igbo&hausa alliances in the 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th republic was against the SouthWest and please I need to know an exceptional federal govt investment in lagos that other regions don't have. e.g rivers,enugu has an airport,calabar,rivers,and delta has seaport so what are u saying u don't have fact go and query your leader and ask them to resurrect ur desert village b4 hating on someone's place

please tell me i will like to know every single structure that made Lagos what it is today since u said it was a federal investment

igbos will continue to stay in Lagos i know that,so u dey claim nigeria now u no want biafra again

#Don'tDeceiveYourselfYouLoveSouthWest
#NaYouBeTheRealFool

blame me for ur woes with Obj.
Typical of Afonja.
Lies at ur back and praises you in the front..

Double faced people
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Banmeallday: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
What is needed is not Jagaban or Davido or any rubbish, but good leadership that is accountable to the people and that will only happen with referendum
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by MrSly(m): 1:47am On Oct 02, 2018
Basher8583:

Well that explains why there is no progress in the east.
And there is progress in osun and the waste?
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Afonja007: 3:36am On Oct 02, 2018
lionness:
Unlike Yoruba land, there are too many jagbabans in ibo land. Orji...Obi...to Okorocha...everyone holding their forte, each person reserving the spot for inlaws, cousins, friends and brothers. Over there, it's a family dynasty. More like a heirloom and inheritance thing. The dirties and filthiest politics known in the textbook. Religious blackmail and tribal-centric political war. And it's so ironic that the ibos hate tinubu so much when their own politicians are far worse and downright scummy and terrible. I just think the entire SE hatred on the SW is just a self-reflection thing. Nnamdi Kanu could have been the uniting force, the true Jagaban, but the guy was too shallow to know how powerful he'd have become in an election period and had gotten his handlers to destroy him too soon. I hope they discover someone who can unite them.
why won't somebody from ekiti state or osun become jagaban Yoruba politic? Lagos is a very rich state so is very easy for tinubu to control people the way he want in southwest ,do you know how many people that died because of Awo and Akintola supremacy fighting?so dont say what you dont know
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by BabaRamota1980: 3:45am On Oct 02, 2018
This thread is a stretch.

A central headship or leadership from which point authority and power distributes outward is a foreign idea and in apathy to Ibo culture and custom. Full Stop!

Each region has a uniqueness that makes it impossible for the component parts to sum up and complement as a nation. What is central to the cultural spirit in West is alien and incompatible with the spirit in Iboland, and vice versa.

Ibo's genetic make up is in bind to the cultural spirit in his land, he must run roughshod and without restraints. In a cultural homeland like the Omoluabi West, the spirit of character and humility is the moral code, does not accomodate rough-riders and unrestraint characters. Hence at every turn Ibo is in conflict and in harm's way. He faces same outcome anytime he steps beyond the boundary of his homeland into the territories of general Nigeria.

A Jagaban in Iboland will not succeed or last....

Jagabanism will succeed in West or anywhere in Middlebelt or North.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by kotv: 5:13am On Oct 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Paretomaster1(m): 5:29am On Oct 02, 2018
Hisxellency:
Nobody!!! You can't dictate to your fellow Igbo man, You r boss on your own in Igbo land

That's why you will continue to wallow in the wilderness of confusion, and cry foul like a bush baby... ...

Even animals have leaders....
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Hisxellency: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2018
Paretomaster1:

That's why you will continue to wallow in the wilderness of confusion, and cry foul like a bush baby... ...

Even animals have leaders....
And you will continue to remain a slave
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by orisa37: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Ike Ekweremadu, current senator and deputy Senate President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by GermanPoison(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2018
EmekaMD:
blame me for ur woes with Obj.
Typical of Afonja.
Lies at ur back and praises you in the front..

Double faced people
As u can see I don beat u for the argument u don't have facts. (Lies at ur back and praises you in the front) na ndigbo dey do am the most,(Double faced people) align with hausa to rule, lost and start shouting marginalization
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Paretomaster1(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Hisxellency:
And you will continue to remain a slave

The only slave here is you, and your deluded kins.......Osu
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Hisxellency: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2018
Paretomaster1:

The only slave here is you, and your deluded kins.......Osu
Today is 2nd.. Try and pay your House rent to your Igbo Landlord
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Paretomaster1(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Hisxellency:
Today is 2nd.. Try and pay your House rent to your Igbo Landlord

For your mind Osu,..... Who dash monkey banana

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos) / President Buhari’s Next Cabinet / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.