Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? (35858 Views)

Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement / A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by chiokeman(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Only in Afonja land

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Embee07: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
who else if not OKOROCHA
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Ovamboland(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmekaMD:
Igbos are Republicans in nature such that everyone's opinion counts, unlike the Yorubas who's got their Lord and Savior in Tinubu.
He says jump and they ask how far should we jump..

Imagine going to battle front and every soldier sees himself as a General? The General gives the advance command and a privater is saying you too advance nah grin

That's the lot of ibo celebrating their so-called republican nature, they will only be useful as fill in, not the main man.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by TundeBricklayer: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:
Disunited sets of lost

An Ebonyi or Imo man can never take the lead as they are 3rd Class and Second Class Igbos

Definitely going to be coming from Abia or Anambra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by bluefilm: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
So you want to tell me nobody remembers Nnamdi Kawnu again?

This life sef. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Benekruku(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
murphyibiam15:

what makes a tribesman first class or second class??

those who carry ipob on the head?

When you are in there midst, they gladly will tell you

An Ebonyi or Imo man dare not talk when an Abia or Anambra man is talking

Enugu are highly regarded but Abia and Anambra never bow to them

Ebonyi people know themselves they are the least of all Igbos
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Ugosample(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hisxellency:
Nobody!!! You can't dictate to your fellow Igbo man, You r boss on your own in Igbo land

exactly

as long as you can feed yourself...

I bu Eze nke gi

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by TundeBricklayer: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by IbrahimDamola: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
nku5:
Due to the Republican nature of the Igbo it impossible to have a jagaban type political leader. Totally impossible. The nearest we have come is Zik

Thank you O'jare. If na we uneducated yoruba muslim abobakus we'll queue behind one rotten-toothed thieffnubu who is destroying education in yorubaland to enslave and zombiefy our generations in yorubaland, so him and family dynasty can control yorubaland forever. Imagine osun, oyo and other yoruba states are now least educated than hausa states as evidenced by WAEC statistics.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by franchasng: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
nku5:
Due to the Republican nature of the Igbo it impossible to have a jagaban type political leader. Totally impossible. The nearest we have come is Zik
Tell them bra, tell them! Even Zik couldn't have achieved that, that was why he aligned a lot with the north that follow one mumu head foolishly.

It is not possible to have one useless politicians to be detecting how a whole people of over 50million population should vote, be led, and decide their fate and future of their unborn kids, not possible in Igbo land.

It is possible in Yoruba and Hausa lands but never in Igbo land.

We are democrats and republicans with our individual views to life and we welcome freedom of expression from everybody unlike YORUBA/HAUSA/FULANI that rely on some thieves to decide their future....we are capitalists just like the Europeans and Americans....we are not communists like Venezuela and other mumu communist nations angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by deomelo: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
The real Jagabon in the SE is Nnamdidi Cownu, but unfortunately, he's hiding out in some cave in Afghanistan...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by AnalQueenluci: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
We igbos ar civilised ,we dnt do amala n gbegiri politics or tuwa shinkafa politics my opinion counts nt orji thief kalu's own ask any1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by nijabazaar: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
lionness:
Unlike Yoruba land, there are too many jagbabans in ibo land. Orji...Obi...to Okorocha...everyone holding their forte, each person reserving the spot for inlaws, cousins, friends and brothers. Over there, it's a family dynasty. More like a heirloom and inheritance thing. The dirties and filthiest politics known in the textbook. Religious blackmail and tribal-centric political war. And it's so ironic that the ibos hate tinubu so much when their own politicians are far worse and downright scummy and terrible. I just think the entire SE hatred on the SW is just a self-reflection thing. Nnamdi Kanu could have been the uniting force, the true Jagaban, but the guy was too shallow to know how powerful he'd have become in an election period and had gotten his handlers to destroy him too soon. I hope they discover someone who can unite them.

My dear Lady, the igbos are Republican. They dont cuddle around one person. Even an igwe cab be dethroned if the council dont want him. With this republican attitude no one can become overbearing like Tinubu

And stop this insinuations that igbos are not united, when they want to fight for a cause, they are a beehive. Check out the massive support for Ipob

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by fablani(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
abeg keep us out of your Tinubu juju and slavery. we are egalitarian society. No one rides us the way he likes

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmekaMD:
Igbos are Republicans in nature such that everyone's opinion counts, unlike the Yorubas who's got their Lord and Savior in Tinubu.
He says jump and they ask how far should we jump..
Yes you are 100% correct provided the person is a progressive like Jagaban baba. Now see where we are today. Transportation is big business in your igbo land becos they make so much money moving your illegal immigrant brothers from the east to Lagos: The same place controlled by Lord and Savior in Tinubu.

Now if I tell you to stay in your Potor Republic of Biafra you will be crying to International Community.
Yeye 5%

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by murphyibiam15(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

same way ijebu and ekiti people are not considered considered Yoruba I even learnt ondo people are 5th class Yorubas ...a Yoruba friend just told me

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Mpanyi: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?
No mind am. He is not an Igbo person. He is a confusionist.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is why I love the people of South East, no godfatherism has ever survive with the Igbo Orji Uzor Kalu tried and failed. Chimaroke tried it and failed. Sam Egwu tried it and failed. Andy Uba tried it and failed. The people of South East are much enlighten,independent, Republican and brave and that's why I will always love the Igbo race.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Benekruku(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
murphyibiam15:

same way ijebu and ekiti people are not considered considered Yoruba
I even learnt ondo people are 5th class Yorubas ...a Yoruba friend just told me

grin grin grin

You can form a story

But this truth is said by the very people am talking about

Its not a hidden fact

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by paparazzi1987(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
The real Jagaban in South east are :
Fayose,
Nnamdi Kanu,
Fani Kayode FFK,
Adeleke,
Saraki,
Tambuwal,
ati bebe lo

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by murphyibiam15(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

loosing your mind a bit..its not what about wide mouthed people say...Igbo is a tribe that never existed based or artificial state creation..they're Igbos in delta, Rivers and Benue.. Igbo already existed before states were created... I expect u to be intelligent enough to understand this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by SarakiBukola: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Saraki, FFK and Fayose.

They are Yoruba men who would rotate the Jagaban of Igboland title till Jesus returns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Shukuakukobambi: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
deboysben:
hate display at it peak.

Later you will say you are not hateful and not doing tribalism

Keep following me about like my bingo. I know you're too blind and hypocritical to see that it was in reply to another of your hateful brothers. Have you cautioned him yet?

I don't hide or pretend and like I told you earlier today, if you bring it, I'll respond

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by nijabazaar: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pavore9:

You would serve as a good case study for personality disorders.
U are totally wicked grin
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by franchasng: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
bluefilm:
So you want to tell me nobody remembers Nnamdi Kawnu again?

This life sef. grin grin grin
Nnamdi Kanu is not a politician....he is a freedom fighter, get that They are two different things okay
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by nku5: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
odogwu125:

The North created the "jagaban" out of zik.

The truth is that Zik reduced himself and stature just to fit into the local politics that Ahmadu Bello and Awo were playing

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Uchefame(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:
Disunited sets of lost

An Ebonyi or Imo man can never take the lead as they are 3rd Class and Second Class Igbos

It is obvious that you are the only one who didn't understand the question yet you go ahead and display your low level of reasoning/ ignorance. Shame on you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by murphyibiam15(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

You can form a story

But this truth is said by the very people am talking about

Its not a hidden fact
but that's the fact...ekiti and ondo are 5th class Yorubas and they don't hide it...real yorubas are ogbomoso and ife Yorubas..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by bestview: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Igbos are republican in nature so it is hard to bring them on the same table

Only Zik and Ojukwu achieved the feat of ever uniting the Igbos under one roof and since then there has not been anyone able to do it.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by IbrahimDamola: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:
Disunited sets of lost

Aren't we yoruba muslims 5th class nigerian muslims?

Fulani - 1st class muslims

Hausa muslims- 2nd clasd muslims

Kanuri muslims- 3rd class muslims

Other northern muslims- 4th class muslim

yoruba muslim- 5th class muslims

We yoruba muslims are so lowly we are considered too filthy to sight the moon. cheesy
Only fulani muslims like Sultan can sight the moon for us during sallah and ramadan. grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by pocohantas(f): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
It can't work in Igbo land. Every Igbo man is a king of his own kingdom. He won't find it easy to bow or follow the dictates of another, especially if he is rich too.

The only exception is if it is for a common interest. One that is very igbocentric. One that even the lowest class can relate with (e.g) Biafra. Then you can get the attention of the majority...

Even in the situation of above, they have to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt that you are noble and ain't doing it for selfish reasons. If not, you will see the ones that will go their own direction. No time...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Kahujadekadura: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
LadySarah:

You are saying "some places"? Rather say except his village Igbere,he isn't welcomed anywhere else.
See as your mouth dey open and close without any meaningful thing coming out from it. Which one be apart from igbere, he is unwelcome to any other place in Abia. Bia if u are jealous of Nnamdi KANU pls go and jam one transformer and die.
Nnamdi KANU is popular everywhere in south east and part of south south esp Rivers state. Any village he visit in south east, he can pull half of the villagers out to their village square. If u no wan believe, go and do exactly what he did and become popular as him.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.