Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? (35859 Views)

Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement / A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Hisxellency: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Paretomaster1:

For your mind Osu,..... Who dash monkey banana
kiss the truth Slave... I promise not to quote you again
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Paretomaster1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hisxellency:
kiss the truth Slave... I promise not to quote you again

You can't even feed yourself.... Osu

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
EmekaMD:
you've been beaten and slapped around by jus a handful of sugarcane selling abokis and nothing happened. Instead u still got locked up until u had to plead.
Wrong. If Im in the North I will behave because its not my territory and as such anything can hapen if i misbehave. So Im always cool with my host. I expect you to also do the same if you want the bashing to subside generally.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Basher8583:

Wrong. If Im in the North I will behave because its not my territory and as such anything can hapen if i misbehave. So Im always cool with my host. I expect you to also do the same if you want the bashing to subside generally.
no.. you were beaten up at mile 2 instead..
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Basher8583:

no.. you were beaten up at mile 2 lagos instead
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by bosco2017: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
nku5:
Due to the Republican nature of the Igbo its impossible to have a jagaban type political leader. Totally impossible. The nearest we have come is Zik
I agree

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by bosco2017: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
divinelove:
It's even impossible for any man to control the politics of his state talk more of the entire Igboland.

Political loyalty does not last in the East, the only best accepted by the whole south east lately is nnamdi kanu because Biafra is everyone dream here.

Just champion the Biafran course seriously and u will turn a Jagagban in less than 2 yrs even some ppl can worship u lol.

Biafra is the game changer here

Biafra commands amazing loyalty for anyone championing it
Nnadi Kanu is our leader
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
EmekaMD:
Thats home my niggah. No barga can beat me at home. cool
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by mercyville: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
ezenwajosh:
It is impossible in south east.....because we have minds of our own....2nd reason is because most of our population are independent of government money.....so one man can't just buy the population by giving them 4cups of rice and tell them who to vote.....unlike in EWEDU REPUBLIC WE DONT DO JAGAGBAM grin grin
grin
Igbos do not have the wisdom,intelligence and charisma to build a lasting legacy or even a legacy like the Yorubas.It is all about personality which most of them are in dire need of.
These are verifiable examples:
Yoruba built the longest and largest empire in Nigeria...it needs great intelligence to do this.

Yoruba built businesses like Tribune..1954,oodua investments,alabukun,punch and a host of others...Igbos have ruined most of their businesses.

There are numerous other examples in music,entertainment,etc.

In politics, who has the clout amongst the Igbos to fight Abacha intelligently as NADECO did.
Who has the clout to fight Obasanjo like Tinubu did thereby winning back lost mandates and systematically building his political empire which even the North are trying to break down now.He has more enemies than any politician in Nigeria even more now because all the enemies of Buhari are his enemies and even lots and lots of Yorubas but God had always made him triumphant.
Only God knows when he will take this empire away from him.It is not the Igbo Republican nonsense some mumu ojukus always espoused but wisdom and intelligence and very strong personality which most Igbos do not have.Have you ever thought out the reason Ojuku made Banjo the leader of the Biafran army?
The bottom line is Ojukus do not have the liver and intelligence to build legacies like the Yorubas.If they have point only one out.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
EmekaMD:
You can see your situation cannot be cured.. Happy bashing. When me and my boys storm your area, come ouside and flex your muscles so we can gladly deflate it for you. Eleriburuku omo Ibo jati jati.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Basher8583:

You can see your situation cannot be cured.. Happy bashing. When me and my boys storm your area, come ouside and flex your muscles so we can gladly deflate it for you. Eleriburuku omo Ibo jati jati.
jus like you deflated the lean looking sugarcane selling abokis?
We Kno you guys? Na month the power dey
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Basher8583:

Thats home my niggah. No barga can beat me at home. cool
then you probably jus moved in. Cos yes they really beat the hell outta ur brothers awhile ago
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Ofemannnu: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
ezenwajosh:
It is impossible in south east.....because we have minds of our own....2nd reason is because most of our population are independent of government money.....so one man can't just buy the population by giving them 4cups of rice and tell them who to vote.....unlike in EWEDU REPUBLIC WE DONT DO JAGAGBAM grin grin
Are you angry because you were given just a plate of #20 worth of smelling akpu and mucus looking oha in Anambra? Sorry,you will be given 2 takeaways next time.Too much poverty in Igboland.Ojukus are really suffering. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.