Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? (35855 Views)

Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement / A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by 0monnak0da: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmekaMD:
Igbos are Republicans in nature such that everyone's opinion counts, unlike the Yorubas who's got their Lord and Savior in Tinubu.
He says jump and they ask how far should we...
Iboes are villagers by nature not republican.
Zik commandeered their votes
Ojukwu commanded them into a foolish war and to this day they gave never questioned the wisdom of his action or cowardly escape
We have seen it again with the albino Namibi Cownu

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by nku5: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
0monnak0da:
I thought Iboes owned Lagos and were 70% of the population? Are the Iboe developers if Lagos in his pocket?
Entire SW in Tinubu s pocket? That is foolishness unworthy of an answer
All over Nigeria governor try to influence their succession we have seen this in Edo, in Abla and in Imo with Rochas and his in law and illegal impeachment of his deputy and his daughter as commissioner for enjoyment
T

Now you have avoided the uncomfortable truth about your slavish jagaban reality and want to hide under the usual simple minded nairaland tribalist junk grin

You want to now argue that Tinubu doesn't own the SW? Jagaban juju no catch me o. Abeg waka grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by nku5: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmekaMD:
Igbos are Republicans in nature such that everyone's opinion counts, unlike the Yorubas who's got their Lord and Savior in Tinubu.
He says jump and they ask how far should we...

grin grin

Tinubu has their brains in his jagaban cap. Up until few weeks ago they were swearing that Ambode was a fantastic governor. Suddenly Ambode is a villain because jagaban has quarrelled with him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by RTSC: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
konoplyanka:

I am tired of their stupidity. All over the world, even in the Bible, people have leaders, even animals. But these greedy people think it's okay for a tribe to be headless and directionless. I wonder how they will survive in their biafra. It will be chaos and lawlessness.

That's why they are all criminals, they have no regard for constituted authority.
The Greeks did not have jagabans because they were truly democratic.

And they are one of the most sophisticated people to walk the earth.

You guys are still in the stone age.

Jagaban ko, jagaban ni.

Unless he has the IQ of Albert Einstein.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by 0monnak0da: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
nku5:

Now you have avoided the uncomfortable truth about your slavish jagaban reality and want to hide under the usual simple minded nairaland tribalist junk grin

You want to now argue that Tinubu doesn't own the SW? Jagaban juju no catch me o. Abeg waka grin
There is nothing to argue. You keep jumping from town hall meeting to Aro confederacy. The issue here I is that Iboes are republican by nature and cannot be controlled to deliver block votes
We know that they have delivered block votes in the past so the idea that it is somehow BECAUSE of of some delusional republican nature is a fallacy and nonsense.
Azikiwe was a politician who commanded respect and so if such a politician emerges again who knows what will happen.
The current crop of Iboes politicians do not have the organisational capacity or vision to succeed like Zik. It is nothing to do with any fictional republicanism.
If a leader gives a people what they want they follow him whether it be Ronald Reagan or Adolf Hitler.
Tinubu has been such a leader in Lagos but not the SW as you foolishly wish to project.Still even in Lagos the history must not be distorted.
PDP under Obasanjo rigged away the region to Itself and withheld LGa funds so the state is opposed to PDP whereas other states like On do and Ekiti have a different story

When a phenomenon occur it is natural to create a narrative explanation like
Republican Iboes
That makes you feel good or better than others but the reality is throughout the 50s 60s and 70s Iboes slavishly voted for Zik
Where was the republican nature then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by GermanPoison(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
nku5:

Lol!!! Interesting you tried to ask questions about imposing candidates in Borno and Benue when the proper comparison should be jagaban republic in yoruba land grin Nice try though wink When you are brave enough to address the elephant in the room let me know.

I won't even dignify your disgraceful comment about the Aro people not being Igbos with an answer

Ngige despite his shortcomings had the balls to tell his godfather to eff off and damn the consequences like the typical republican Igbo man. Jagaban's jazz can never work in our yard because we are DIFFERENT. Tinubu has put the entire SW in his pocket yet there is nothing to show except monstrous debt. Yet there is flooding, bad roads, horrible cities with poor quality of life, no pipeborne water, bad roads, no railways except the one Federal government built etc

There can never be a jagaban in SE because we are more sophisticated than that ! Go argue with your keyboard.
bad debt your people dey earn living and tripping in,horrible cities and ur igbo brother dey enter like water,go to orile n look at the light rail, infront of my house water dey comot wella and pls tell me any railway wey dey for east and tell me any of ur igbo state that is better than SouthWest

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by naijaking1: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
amaniro:
Many debates and arguments have been observed but yet no conclusion on who the real king of Igbo politics is.

Some suggestions;

Orji Uzor kalu~ Former governor, Abia state.

Ike Ekweremadu, current senator and deputy Senate President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Chris Ngigie, former governor, Anambra state, current minister.

Rochas Okorocha, current governor, IMO state.

Peter obi, former governor, Anambra state

Who is the Jagaban? Share your thoughts and opinion wink wink

L

Igbo ama eze (Igbo enwe eze)
Go find out what it means and stop asking foollllish questions.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
nku5:

grin grin

Tinubu has their brains in his jagaban cap. Up until few weeks ago they were swearing that Ambode was a fantastic governor. Suddenly Ambode is a villain because jagaban has quarrelled with him
I swear. These are the most disgusting being I ever seen. No words of their own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
0monnak0da:

Iboes are villagers by nature not republican.
Zik commandeered their votes
Ojukwu commanded them into a foolish war and to this day they gave never questioned the wisdom of his action or cowardly escape
We have seen it again with the albino Namibi Cownu
lies..
Igbos don't go into what they're not convinced about.
Igbos are convinced about Biafra hence are ready to follow whoever leads the course.
Igbos followed Zik wen they had the interest in the Nigerian project.

But the Yorubas? No way.
They say yes tomorrow and wen Tinubu says no they turn around and say No..

Ambode used to be the best gov to the Yorubas until the jagabandit said otherwise.

If we say you people are double mouthed you'd start shouting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by 0monnak0da: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
So when Zik was recording landslide afrer landslide and made Nwobodo GOVERNOR from nowhere where was the republican nature
You folk are very good at deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by 0monnak0da: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmekaMD:
lies..
Igbos don't go into what they're not convinced about.
Igbos are convinced about Biafra hence are ready to follow whoever leads the course.
Igbos followed Zik wen they had the interest in the Nigerian project.

But the Yorubas? No way.
They say yes tomorrow and wen Tinubu says no they turn around and say No..

Ambode used to be the best gov to the Yorubas until the jagabandit said otherwise.

If we say you people are double mouthed you'd start shouting
Everybody is convinced whether rightly or not so your logic is foolish. It has no meaning. Biafra you claim you were convinced and fought with conscripts you folk are boundless in your capacity for self deception. Why was Ojukwu killing deserters

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by MrGerald(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
lionness:
Unlike Yoruba land, there are too many jagbabans in ibo land. Orji...Obi...to Okorocha...everyone holding their forte, each person reserving the spot for inlaws, cousins, friends and brothers. Over there, it's a family dynasty. More like a heirloom and inheritance thing. The dirties and filthiest politics known in the textbook. Religious blackmail and tribal-centric political war. And it's so ironic that the ibos hate tinubu so much when their own politicians are far worse and downright scummy and terrible. I just think the entire SE hatred on the SW is just a self-reflection thing. Nnamdi Kanu could have been the uniting force, the true Jagaban, but the guy was too shallow to know how powerful he'd have become in an election period and had gotten his handlers to destroy him too soon. I hope they discover someone who can unite them.
Simple question and you're talking out of point, who told you they're not united?
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
0monnak0da:

Everybody is convinced whether rightly or not so your logic is foolish. It has no meaning. Biafra you claim you were convinced and fought with conscripts you folk are boundless in your capacity for self deception. Why was Ojukwu killing deserters
kill yourself you slowpoke..
You have no opinion simple an short. .I should be arguing with ur Lord Tinubu and not you, cos anything he agrees to you've agreed to it already..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by MrGerald(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
The wuruwuru rebellious, disorderly, jagajaga, criminal nature of the igbos will never allow a 'jaganban' to emerge in that premitive land.

Imagine Obi of Onitcha is a British created fake monarchy.

That's why their gods are pursuing them away from the harsh gully land.
You've chosen to be a slave forever and so shall it be, if you call Igboland primitive I wondered what you are or come from, low life!
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by naijaking1: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmekaMD:
kill yourself you slowpoke..
You have no opinion simple an short. .I should be arguing with ur Lord Tinubu and not you, cos anything he agrees to you've agreed to it already..

You made a mistake trying to reason with him!
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
GermanPoison:
that is why the SouthEast won't develop for the igbos to follow APGA they followed PDP that is greed to that highest order

We will develop once we stop feeding nigeria
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by 0monnak0da: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmekaMD:
my epileptic motherb should kill herself along with my slowpoke.. father
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by GILOSKY(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm... I thinks Rochas okorocha
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by IbrahimDamola: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
We yorubas have been really pummeled on this thread. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by voiceofthetruth: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
0monnak0da:
So when Zik was recording landslide afrer landslide and made Nwobodo GOVERNOR from nowhere where was the republican nature
You folk are very good at deceiving yourselves.

Impostor

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmekaMD:
Lagos was not developed by the efforts and proceeds of the Yorubas alone. More like the hausas claiming to have developed Abuja.
It used to be the capital of Nigeria and all the resources and energy of the nationn was concentrated their.

So next time u ask the Igbos to leave Lagos u should first of all ask ur fellow Yorubas to leave Abuja too..

Mumu
No qualms. Shebi you and your brodas are preparing for biafra war. When war start can you remain in Lagos forming Lagosian?
If your answer is NO. Then stop decieving yourself. You are not a SWterner not to talk of lagosian you poser.
And for Abuja. Its is centralised and designed for everone so you can go there. Your brodas plenty dia. As for me I dont claim it to be mine when its not. But SW and most especially Lagos is mine and I dont wanna share it with Igbos.
Go and develop your own states in the east let other tribes want to claim there too. Abi you no like this advice I just cut for you?
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by poseidon12: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nothing like that in Igboland because Igbos are not zombies. It's cultural. Igbos are republican in outlook. Free thinkers. Not slaves to anybody. Even to our highly regarded and loved heroes, Ojukwu and Zik.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
julietm123:
Illegal immigrant in nigeria?lagos state belongs to us all.5 of my brothers are moving into lagos this week and there is nothing you can do about it but cry and wail.
You can see what am saying @bolded. They just keep storming lagos.
Americans look forwards to heaven
SWterners/Lagosians look forward to America
Igbos look forward to Lagos.
If you want to wreck business for Ekene Dili chuckwu just ban ibos from Lagos con see how they will start begging upadan. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Returing back to your statement. They can come no one is wailing on that. We still need more people to do menial work here in lagos. Haba new streets are poping up in lagos that require Gala sellers and most especially cheap prostitutes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
poseidon12:
Nothing like that in Igboland because Igbos are not zombies. It's cultural. Igbos are republican in outlook. Free thinkers. Not slaves to anybody. Even to our highly regarded and loved heroes, Ojukwu and Zik.
And thats why progress eludes your region.
You dont belive me, ask your brother migrating in their thousands to United States of Lagos.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by julietm123: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Basher8583:

You can see what am saying @bolded. They just keep storming lagos.
Americans look forwards to heaven
SWterners/Lagosians look forward to America
Igbos look forward to Lagos.
If you want to wreck business for Ekene Dili chuckwu just ban ibos from Lagos con see how they will start begging upadan. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Returing back to your statement. They can come no one is wailing on that. We still need more people to do menial work here in lagos. Haba new streets are poping up in lagos that require Gala sellers and most especially cheap prostitutes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na you know. They are coming and you must accomodate them.Lagos belongs to nigeria and nigerains.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by enemybulldozer(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2018
divinelove:
It's even impossible for any man to control the politics of his state talk more of the entire Igboland.

Political loyalty does not last in the East, the only best accepted by the whole south east lately is nnamdi kanu because Biafra is everyone dream here.

Just champion the Biafran course seriously and u will turn a Jagagban in less than 2 yrs even some ppl can worship u lol.

Biafra is the game changer here

Biafra commands amazing loyalty for anyone championing it
You just nailed it correctly.
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 12:12am On Oct 01, 2018
julietm123:
Na you know. They are coming and you must accomodate them.Lagos belongs to nigeria and nigerains.
Yes sir. (salutes)
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Basher8583:

No qualms. Shebi you and your brodas are preparing for biafra war. When war start can you remain in Lagos forming Lagosian?
If your answer is NO. Then stop decieving yourself. You are not a SWterner not to talk of lagosian you poser.
And for Abuja. Its is centralised and designed for everone so you can go there. Your brodas plenty dia. As for me I dont claim it to be mine when its not. But SW and most especially Lagos is mine and I dont wanna share it with Igbos.
Go and develop your own states in the east let other tribes want to claim there too. Abi you no like this advice I just cut for you?
your brain must be leaking honestly. So why haven't you questioned why Federal gov had station many Nigerian government agencies in Lagos State? What does it prove to you?
It means that it's for Nigeria and Nigerians. You can go Bleep yourself. I have equal rights with you and any other Yorubas in Lagos State until you protest and ask Fed gov to repatriate all the Fed agencies concentrated there.

Carry your omonile head come my house na better beating even in front of ur Tinubu.
Lagos is no man's land. Federal gov have spent our money there more than anywhere else..
Have you ever heard the hausas asking any other people to leave Abuja? But you morons

Old cunt

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2018
EmekaMD:
your brain must be leaking honestly. So why haven't you questioned why Federal gov had station many Nigerian government agencies in Lagos State? What does it prove to you?
It means that it's for Nigeria and Nigerians. You can go Bleep yourself. I have equal rights with you and any other Yorubas in Lagos State until you protest and ask Fed gov to repatriate all the Fed agencies concentrated there.

Carry your omonile head come my house na better beating even in front of ur Tinubu.
Lagos is no man's land. Federal gov have spent our money there more than anywhere else..
Have you ever heard the hausas asking any other people to leave Abuja? But you morons

Old cunt
All this rant is just chest beating go and spend your money in the east. Its better insurance for you. You do anyhow in Lagos you see anyhow. Dats why it's so much fun messing with you Biafra folks.
Any you are correct. My brain is leaking and am an old cunt. Happy? Now relocate to Biafra before it too late looser
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Basher8583: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2018
EmekaMD:

Old cunt

@bolded. Which our money.....whose money? .Are you a Nigerian? Abi you no dey do Biafra again.
Yeye
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 1:32am On Oct 01, 2018
Basher8583:

@bolded. Which our money.....whose money? .Are you a Nigerian? Abi you no dey do Biafra again.
Yeye
until we get Biafra I have equal rights with you in Lagos. U can now die peacefully
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by EmekaMD(m): 1:34am On Oct 01, 2018
Basher8583:

All this rant is just chest beating go and spend your money in the east. Its better insurance for you. You do anyhow in Lagos you see anyhow. Dats why it's so much fun messing with you Biafra folks.
Any you are correct. My brain is leaking and am an old cunt. Happy? Now relocate to Biafra before it too late looser
I'm gonna wait in Lagos to beat the hell outta you in front of Tinubu. Ain't no going no where

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Friday Juma'at Prayer After Coming Back From UK(Pics) / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar / Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.