Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? (35857 Views)

Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement / A Rare Picture Of Asiwaju Jagaban In A Romantic Pose With A White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Benekruku(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
murphyibiam15:

but that's the fact...ekiti and ondo are 5th class Yorubas and they don't hide it...real yorubas are ogbomoso and ife Yorubas..

Deal with the truth

This what you guys say amongs yourselves and thats where I learnt it from

Where did you hear an Ogun man tell Osun man is a low class Yoruba?

Stop denying the truth you know

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Jman06(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
I like my igbo people because we don't deify one old, corrupt retard as a so called jagaban like our southwest neighbors have made tinubu their demigod.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by kharmakhazy: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
obiangeri phyple
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by showafrica(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
nku5:
Due to the Republican nature of the Igbo it impossible to have a jagaban type political leader. Totally impossible. The nearest we have come is Zik

Exactly.. Igbos are more of democrats than any other tribe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by franchasng: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Aren't we yoruba muslims 5th class nigerian muslims?

Fulani - 1st class muslims

Hausa muslims- 2nd clasd muslims

Kanuri muslims- 3rd class muslims

Other northern muslims- 4th class muslim

yoruba muslim- 5th class muslims

We yoruba muslims are so lowly we are considered too filthy to sight the moon. cheesy
Only fulani muslims like Sultan can sight the moon for us during sallah and ramadan. grin
Yoruba Muslims have no class in Muslim classification.

Hausa/Fulani Muslims don't even see them as Muslims. They see them as blind sinners that's why they can't allow them sight the moon because only Sultan of Sokoto can see the moon na shocked cheesy

Yoruba Muslim Imam can never lead a prayer where there are Hausa/Fulani Muslims or Imam, never! Its a taboo

Yoruba Muslims have been trying everything humanly possible to see if Hausa/Fulani Muslims can at least recognize them small as Muslims, but how possible when a Yoruba Imam will marry a Deeper Life Choir and still allow her go to her Church while he goes to Mosque, how can the Caliphate Muslims accept them with this confused religious life of ifa today, Quoran tomorrow and Bible next tomorrow

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Kahujadekadura: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
bluefilm:
So you want to tell me nobody remembers Nnamdi Kawnu again?

This life sef. grin grin grin
Who be dis concentrated perpetual idiot

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Rindo69: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
The igbos can never align and allow anyone be a ‘jagaban’. They’ll all want to be leaders and end up in disunity. This is one reason why this country may never have an Igbo President. Look at when the igbos were give the number 3 slot as Senate President. They impeached themselves and even didn’t mind all the igbos having a go as senate president.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by murphyibiam15(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Deal with the truth

seriously I stayed with some Yoruba people and that's what you guys say amongst yourselves that Ekiti and ondo are 5th class Yorubas that real Yorubas are ogbomoso and ife Yorubas and you know that's the truth..

don't deny the truth

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by itzprezy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
Republican?without a jagaban to unite the SE and you think you can produce a president one day..I dy laff una
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by AnanseK(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
nku5:
Due to the Republican nature of the Igbo it impossible to have a jagaban type political leader. Totally impossible. The nearest we have come is Zik

They are not governable.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by julietm123: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
The wuruwuru rebellious, disorderly, jagajaga, criminal nature of the igbos will never allow a 'jaganban' to emerge in that premitive land.

Imagine Obi of Onitcha is a British created fake monarchy.

That's why their gods are pursuing them away from the harsh gully land.
The son of the fallen demon who soaks garri with ferrous oxide from the brown roof region has spoken.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by bluefilm: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Nnamdi Kanu is not a politician....he is a freedom fighter, get that They are two different things okay

Don't be stupid.

I said Kawnu.

And you are talking about Kanu.

Are you sure you are okay at all?
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by LadySarah: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
See as your mouth dey open and close without any meaningful thing coming out from it. Which one be apart from igbere, he is unwelcome to any other place in Abia. Bia if u are jealous of Nnamdi KANU pls go and jam one transformer and die.
Nnamdi KANU is popular everywhere in south east and part of south south esp Rivers state. Any village he visit in south east, he can pull half of the villagers out to their village square. If u no wan believe, go and do exactly what he did and become popular as him.

Ignored
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by murphyibiam15(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Deal with the truth

also ,Yoruba Muslims are regarded as lesser Muslims were the Hausa Fulani is...Yoruba Muslim can't sight the moon and a Yoruba Muslim can't pray in the national mosque Abuja because he's inferior

kiss the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by lastmaster(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
amaniro:
I created this thread to be an interactive non sentimental politics discussion but it turned into a tribal war. Now I see how childish naira land is.
You caused it.Can't you just mind your business?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by julietm123: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

No Yoruba man has ever done the below for Tinubu. The albino hunchback is more than a savior to you, he's the God of all Gods in alaigbo. At his voice, all you and your politicians tremble so much your political leaders had to beg Buhari to help them extinguish him

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712
Son of awo the man who soaked garri with rat poison has spoken.We head you sir.
Headslamming is indeed affecting the brains of the slaves who cannot sight the moon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by franchasng: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
bluefilm:

Don't be stupid.

I said Kawnu.

And you are talking about Kanu.

Are you sure you are okay at all?
Hafeez abeg go to Mosque, I don't have your Quoranic time now angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Benekruku(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
murphyibiam15:

seriously I stayed with some Yoruba people and that's what you guys say amongst yourselves that Ekiti and ondo are 5th class Yorubas that real Yorubas are ogbomoso and ife Yorubas and you know that's the truth..

don't deny the truth

Origin is IFE and thats a known fact but an Osun man will never dispise an Ondo man

Let me tell you, I schooled in the South and know the game that plays

This is said openly and not a hidden things

Ebonyi people know they are even referred to as that, so dont deny the fact

An Imo man knows Abians are Anambrans are domineering when it comes to regional matters and feel they are frontliners

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by lastmaster(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
murphyibiam15:

also ,Yoruba Muslims are regarded as lesser Muslims were the Hausa Fulani is...Yoruba Muslim can't sight the moon and a Yoruba Muslim can't pray in the national mosque Abuja because he's inferior

kiss the truth
This is fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by agaliboy: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Igbos are too independent-minded and arrogant to submit to one political leader. Ojukwu's case was accidental. Events thrust him forward as a warlord and moral leader. He wasn't really widely-accepted. Igbos can never have a jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Validated: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmekaMD:
Igbos are Republicans in nature such that everyone's opinion counts, unlike the Yorubas who's got their Lord and Savior in Tinubu.
He says jump and they ask how far should we jump..
More like almajiris ... hahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

When you are in there midst, they gladly will tell you

An Ebonyi or Imo man dare not talk when an Abia or Anambra man is talking

Enugu are highly regarded but Abia and Anambra never bow to them

Ebonyi people know themselves they are the least of all Igbos

I am from Imostate, u didn't include us...
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by IbrahimDamola: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Yoruba Muslims have no class in Muslim classification.

Hausa/Fulani Muslims don't even see them as Muslims. They see them as blind sinners that's why they can't allow them sight the moon because only Sultan of Sokoto can see the moon na shocked cheesy

Yoruba Muslim Imam can never lead a prayer where there are Hausa/Fulani Muslims or Imam, never! Its a taboo

Yoruba Muslims have been trying everything humanly possible to see if Hausa/Fulani Muslims can at least recognize them small as Muslims, but how possible when a Yoruba Imam will marry a Deeper Life Choir and still allow her go to her Church while he goes to Mosque, how can the Caliphate Muslims accept them with this confused religious life of ifa today, Quoran tomorrow and Bible next tomorrow

yoruba muslims and religion.

quoran today, bibeli tommorow, human skull ritual next tommorow. grin

Aren't we yoruba muslims 'dynamically sophisticated' in a religous manner? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
amaniro:
Many debates and arguments have been observed but yet no conclusion on who the real king of Igbo politics is.

Some suggestions;

Orji Uzor kalu~ Former governor, Abia state.

Ike Ekweremadu, current senator and deputy Senate President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Chris Ngigie, former governor, Anambra state, current minister.

Rochas Okorocha, current governor, IMO state.

Peter obi, former governor, Anambra state

Who is the Jagaban? Share your thoughts and opinion wink wink

L

Tinubu is d real jagaban all over Nigeria
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by idonhammer: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
No time for jagaban nonsense here in SE, every Igbo man is rich so is very difficult to buy people with #5000 here. We are very rich to respect or dey loyal to any nonsense jagaban. Igbo ewero Eze! Everyone is king in Igbo Land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Shukuakukobambi: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
julietm123:
Son of awo the man who soaked garri with rat poison has spoken.We head you sir.
Headslamming is indeed affecting the brains of the slaves who cannot sight the moon.

Daughter of ojukwu but sired by FFK that made ojukwu die a vegetable, alone in hospital, I salute you. Mud drinking slaves of the kunu drinking mallams, have you chosen your next fulani master yet? Or is Wike the Oracle that'll make the choice for you?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Benekruku(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
murphyibiam15:

kiss the truth

Like you dont know me well on this forum as I dont know what Islam as gat to do with me

But still, you need to do more of geography to understand why the moon is sighted in the North first. Its not a hidden thing on Google and it applies generally in all countries

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by julietm123: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
bluefilm:
So you want to tell me nobody remembers Nnamdi Kawnu again?

This life sef. grin grin grin
Who remembers awo?Even your aboki masters no gree print100naira note again.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by Benekruku(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
espionagesavvy:

I am from Imostate, u didn't include us...

Imo people are too educated, they dont tussle, same with Enugu, rarely want to claim relevancy

If you want to see war, let an Abia and Anambra man have a power tussle and an Ebonyi man try to come in to take sides with either grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by meolaniyi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
So we are from Sudan? God bless Republic of ODUDUWA
I personally reject migrating from Sudan
Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by julietm123: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

When you are in there midst, they gladly will tell you

An Ebonyi or Imo man dare not talk when an Abia or Anambra man is talking

Enugu are highly regarded but Abia and Anambra never bow to them

Ebonyi people know themselves they are the least of all Igbos
So says an aboki omoale jati jati the 5th class muslim.
when you meet the caliphate,they will explain better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? by bluefilm: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Hafeez abeg go to Mosque, I don't have your Quoranic time now angry angry

I easily exposed your foolishness, dumbness and stupidity plus your inability to read carefully and correctly coupled with your deeply ingrained ethnic hatred you harbor for other ethnic groups in the country and all of a sudden you remember you don't have time for Quoranic Hafeez now.

When you were replying my earlier statement, you no remember say you no get Quoranic time abi?

Zuwo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra / 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.