Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. (8300 Views)

I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / I'm Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
olatuneji:
@op you really need to sit down and weigh your option.And your end result will either be to keep or the opposite.we on these faceless forum cannot decide for you.In fact majority are letting out their voice from the comfort of their room.We cannot chose for you.we can only influence your decision.Believe me nobody give a damn about you.we're all here trying to play safe with you.You alone know the challenges,obstacles you are going to face or if not currently facing.
My advise to you is; FOLLOW YOUR HEART.Those telling you to keep the baby;tomorrow will not render you help if you come on this same forum to seek for financial aid.And those telling you to do otherwise;tomorrow will call you names if eventually you took that decision.
pls go with what your mind is saying.And also let your mom be aware.she will understand better.As for your bf(mr loverboy) honestly i dont no what to say to him but sha dont conceal anytin from him.

Thank you. I understand you well. I would just follow my heart.
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ishilove:

You're keeping the pregnancy. Even in your heart of hearts you know you're keeping it because I already sense you bonding with the child.

grin grin grin

That bond, I want kiss
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Faithlovve:

grin grin grin

That bond, I want kiss
No need to want what you already have smiley

Stay strong. It was unplanned but now, it is time to shoulder your responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ishilove:

No need to want what you already have smiley

Stay strong. It was unplanned but now, it is time to shoulder your responsibility.

Thanks a lot. God bless. I will be fine.
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by shobam1410(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2018
Young Lady, I like you already and will remember to pray for you.
Keep that amazing gift from heaven and you will ever be glad you did. That's child will surely make you glad and proud.

God has got your back and He's working it out for your good. I also perceive that this experience will draw you closer to God and cause you to experience more of his Unconditional love.

Stay strong dear

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by rezzy: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2018
A hard decision to take, but I'm sure the op will terminate it.

Chai, na your mama I pity, she will be so disappointed in you. Like wtf, at your age? Getting pregnant.

My mom didn't sleep for months wen my younger sister got pregnant at 21

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 06, 2018
cool shocked shocked cool
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2018
rezzy:
A hard decision to take, but I'm sure the op will terminate it.

Chai, na your mama I pity, she will be so disappointed in you. Like wtf, at your age? Getting pregnant.

My mom didn't sleep for months wen my younger sister got pregnant at 21

My mom is not your mom angry. You sure of what? undecided Be sure to mind your business well. smiley
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by LadySarah: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Faithlovve:

My mom is not your mom angry. You sure of what? undecided Be sure to mind your business well. smiley

So have you told him yet?
You still seem to be pushing ur foot.The earlier the better.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by rezzy: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Faithlovve:

Let me not add to your frustration. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im still sure you don't even know who got you pregnant.

Las Las, you go still abort am.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
rezzy:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
rezzy:

grin cheesy grin

The story is somehow funny!

She had sweet xex with her man and she enjoyed it without protection cuz she was doing one kind calculation

She’s not sounding so sure if she slept with just one man sef.

Faithlovve Tell your man about it or u not really sure?

Not here to judge u + I don’t have a pity Mat either but to raise a child on your own you must think am twice!

Especially diz days wey kids clothes dey expensive and if u no fit meet up that one alone nah depression + somehow if you’re in Nigeria most people gonna be zoning u somehowkiss make I no even talk the rest.

(With the lil I know ) “Most” Latest single mothers in Nigeria are depressed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by breadplanets(f): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
rezzy:

Somebody must have hacked your account cos you don't sound like a mother. What a Pity

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by rezzy: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
breadplanets:
Somebody must have hacked your account cos you don't sound like a mother. What a Pity

Nobody did.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by LadySarah: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
breadplanets:

I'm surprised you are buying this story.This thread is over one week and sh is still replying every advice without telling us whether she has done the needful.

Me thinks she is a troll and is seeking for attention.
Don't believe every thing on the internet,mother or not.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by okwabayi(m): 3:32am On Oct 08, 2018
LadySarah:

I'm surprised you are buying this story.This thread is over one week and sh is still replying every advice without telling us whether she has done the needful.

LOL. OP is broke so she can't take further action.
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by breadplanets(f): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2018
LadySarah:

She has registered on the pregnancy thread. Looks like she has decided to keep it. Maybe just maybe it might be true. Are you100% sure that it's not true anyway. What if there is a tiny chance that it is true? consider that when answering someone online cos you never know you might just be reading a true story. Unless you can prove beyond doubt that is false. sleep still dey my eyes abeg
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by breadplanets(f): 5:47am On Oct 08, 2018
rezzy:

Nobody did.

Ok. Enjoy yourself
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by rezzy: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
She has deactivated.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by pinkshoes88: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2018
Hi All,

I recently had an abortion and looking back, it was the best choice for me and my family.

I was able to self-manage my abortion at home using online resources such as www.howtouseabortionpill.org and www.pinkshoes.org.

They ladies were very helpful in answering all questions about the process and the pills to use. Without their easy directions I might have had to resort to other means, which could have potentially cost me my life.

I hope this helps anyone in a similar situation.
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by tabithababy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
pinkshoes88:
Hi All,

I recently had an abortion and looking back, it was the best choice for me and my family.

I was able to self-manage my abortion at home using online resources such as www.howtouseabortionpill.org and www.pinkshoes.org.

They ladies were very helpful in answering all questions about the process and the pills to use. Without their easy directions I might have had to resort to other means, which could have potentially cost me my life.

I hope this helps anyone in a similar situation.

And you just registered today shocked cheesy
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by Ishilove: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
tabithababy:

And you just registered today shocked cheesy
She is promoting her blog. Oniranu
Re: Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. by meobizy(f): 12:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Happy Mothers’ Day in advance, OP.
She deactivated?
Ok then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think My Friend Is More In Love With Me Than My Husband / Why A Woman's Infidelity Is Worse Than A Man's / How Much Do You Love Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.