Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) (46711 Views)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) / G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) / Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Maket: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
PRICE should be 50, 000 if not it's not cheap compared to Africa 9t jet.

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by nelsonebby(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
TechCapon:
BRO, it's for the middle class and a lot safer than most expensive private jets out there. It has a parachute to help it land safely
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by seuner: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Do you really need a cheap private jet but think you can’t afford one? Let me introduce you to The Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet, the world’s cheapest private Jet which cost just $2 million. Of course, not everyone can afford a Gulf Stream, which is why this amazing company Cirrus built and successfully got approval for this single-engine, 300-knot 5-7-seat personal jet which also has it’s own parachute which pops out to prevent the plane from crashing.

Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet

This small personal aircraft is a ground breaking technology because it’s the first private jet with a single jet engine and has no direct competitor. The Vision Jet can achieve a range of up to 1,200 nautical miles which is equivalent to the distance between New York to Chicago and back. Unlike most private jets, it is designed to be flown by it’s owner or a single person. What makes this private Jet really spectacular is the fact that it’s cockpit is very high tech with complete computer systems to ensure the pilot can navigate the plane out of any dangerous situation while in the air.

Other planes within it’s price range can’t fly as fast or go as far as this plane can go, neither can they compete with it in terms of performance. The Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet has a single door to the left and that’s the only door the plane has.

Cirrus left a huge open area in the center of the cabin. The two middle-row seats are situated at the side of the cabin. Behind them are three seats up against the rear bulkhead. The two outward seats in back offer enough room only for kids. The SF50 is a five-seat airplane with two jump seats.

One of my favorite features of the jet is the fact that in terms of engine trouble or a case where the plane is unable to land properly, the pilot can easily release the plane’s parachute and the parachute can give the plane a soft landing thereby preventing a crash.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/cirrus-sf50-vision-jet-the-worlds-cheapest-private-jet-photos/

hehe! you call $2m cheap....baba, you funny poo. I thought I will be to save #30k a month from my salary for one year, to be able to buy it.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by grandstar(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
TechCapon:
BRO, it's for the middle class and a lot safer than most expensive private jets out there. It has a parachute to help it land safely

No middle class person or upper middle in even Switzerland can afford this.

Private jets are strictly for the rich!

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Godiula19(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Issokay wen oluwa approve ma pay I go buy am for ma mama
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by tonymania(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nice one
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by TechCapon(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
grandstar:

I concur
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by OsuMustGo: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
mrEazi72621:
You can never buy a bicycle tire with all these scamming not talk of private jet.
You've been cursed.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by GoldHorse(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
I wan buy but all these Nigerian drivers. Before he go smash the thing while claiming right especially when flying through Lagos traffic.... grin grin cool cool...

..... oya come ask me wetin I dey talk.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Peter5694(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Igbo men like us go buy m! put it on the road ozugbo ozugbo! #transportBiz don start b Dt..within a year we don cover enof moni fr 2more grin

2 Likes

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Legendkid: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
vanity crew will soon flood this place

when pastors buy private jet they say its the lord doing but if their neighbour buys fairly used car 500K,they start shouting vanity up and down angry

Mumu, and who told you the "vanity crew are Christians? idiot
When it comes to bashing religions, every idiot turns to Christianity, because they know Islam will fuking chop off their head.

Claiming to be atheist, but purely afraid to criticised islam, less I forget, is also a religion.

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Eserise1:
No just buying , Mentainance matters
You pay for parking space, Pilot, crew , servicing cheesy
U see why private jetis not a childs play
wakanda expense is all dat na ?
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by MJBOLT: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
who is this stupid ret@rd,show me where i claimed to be an atheist

Legendkid:
Mumu, and who told you the "vanity crew are Christians? idiot
When it comes to bashing religions, every idiot turns to Christianity, because they know Islam will fuking chop off their head.

Claiming to be atheist, but purely afraid to criticised islam..
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
vanity crew will soon flood this place

when pastors buy private jet they say its the lord doing but if their neighbour buys fairly used car 500K,they start shouting vanity up and down angry
lol.. Those ones need help. Big one at that.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
"2 MILLION DOLLARS" and it cannot carry up to 50 people, where will i keep all my friends and family members when we want to make a trip?? angry
go and buy a flying ship then so that u can carry all your village people join.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

I don't see any use must you buy private jet? This is a flying casket
this JEt is safer than any gulfstream ever built!

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
to be flown by just one pilot ? what if he have diarrea in the air and want to shit na ? who will fly it ?
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
grandstar:

upper middle class in switzerland would buy this. Take this word from someone who knows!
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by olumzzz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Eserise1:
U knw putting out for hire can cover those costs and also give u profit.

3 Likes

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by OsuMustGo: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
mrEazi72621:

u are the one cursed here because you lack common sense scam with proves *fvck* uuuuu
Lol
Oloriburuku
Ndi ara
Scam with prove? Lol
Prove and you have to open new account everyday.
Why don't you just enjoy the bonus with your family and friends alone

Miserable wrenched bastard.

Na poverty go kill you
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by AreaFada2: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rather add another engine and make it 3m dollars.
And 3 to 5 more seats. That would really make it better and more attractive. I wonder why Embraer or Dornier cannot exploit that niche.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by AreaFada2: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
to be flown by just one pilot ? what if he have diarrea in the air and want to shit na ? who will fly it ?
Autopilot.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by AreaFada2: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Eserise1:
Lots of owners lease out their private Jets and use it privately only when needed. And will be stipulated on leasehold agreement.

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
AreaFada2:

Autopilot.
those diarrea that take 3 hours, and they say this plane can only do 2 hours. 12000 aeronautic miles
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
adecz:

The Kékè of private jets... cool cool cool cool cool

Very apt description grin

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by richeeyo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin I love this innovative machine, great work to the Chinese

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy
And who told you is China
Na wa for you
You been so used to Chinese made
You even thinking you are their product
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Fatasy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS BABY IS QUITE CHEAP LESS THAN 800 MILLION NAIRA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) / Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Ambode’s 100 Bus-stop Shelters Are Springing Up In Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.