Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) (46708 Views)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) / G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) / Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Inception(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
The Corolla of the skies grin
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
I will just kuku save and buy a bigger one with a lot more leg room where I can stretch my legs. cheesy

But I like the idea of its parachute. Makes it a lot safer.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Timagex(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
DextrousDavid:
$2 million. OK o

wen I saw world cheapest Jet..I was thinking something like...lemme stop there
say it grin cheesy
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
those diarrea that take 3 hours, and they say this plane can only do 2 hours. 12000 aeronautic miles
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by biggerboyc(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
"2 MILLION DOLLARS" and it cannot carry up to 50 people, where will i keep all my friends and family members when we want to make a trip?? angry
Broda you never enter BRT before, others will stand na make una kuku kill ketekete
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by OsuMustGo: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
mrEazi72621:

that's were u got it wrong everything in life is time as for my scam is limited time.

how many Nigerian login in to nairaland everyday?

blogging is my passion *winkz*
Scamming is in your DNA and you'll never go far in life if you don't repent.clock is ticking...
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Godiula19:
Issokay wen oluwa approve ma pay I go buy am for ma mama

Puhleeeze... Only the very best for our mothers. Not this keke NAPEP of the skies....
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

I don't see any use must you buy private jet? This is a flying casket
Poor man mentality

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Slurity(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Just $2m abi? who else is reading this yeye joke from Nigeria where # is what we spend? borrow me calculator pls. Oya press 2000000 × 365= wetin you talk?
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Eserise1:
No just buying , Mentainance matters
You pay for parking space, Pilot, crew , servicing cheesy
U see why private jetis not a childs play
Its not always like that, u could become a license pilot and fly urself, u don't really need a flying crew for this jet, servicing is necessary even for cars too.

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Godiula19(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Cheap is a relative word.

That One engine part and single door is a turnoff. One can't trust a jet with two or more engines, talk less of the plane's parachute (what if it isn't properly deployed? Who controls the 'chute when landing?
bro u think like an African man, that plane wasn't made in Africa either, hardly I white man tells u somtin n it fails
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Legendkid: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
who is this stupid ret@rd,show me where i claimed to be an atheist

7 year old boy, writing in italics, green colour text and shifting his text to the right, this says a lot about your childish behaviour.
So is it only pastors that buys private jet?
Go learn to behave matuely before coming here with your endless and senseless behaviour.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Godiula19(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ioannes:

Puhleeeze... Only the very best for our mothers. Not this keke NAPEP of the skies....
bros u call dis keke napep? Issokay at least for a start
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by MJBOLT: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
seven year old boy grin says the fool who calls himself 'legend kid' dumb slowpoke

Legendkid:
7 year old boy, writing in italics, green colour text and shifting his text to the right, this says a lot about your childish behaviour.
So is it only pastors that buys private jet?
Go learn to behave matuely before coming here with your endless and senseless behaviour.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
2million dollars and op you get mind call am the cheapest Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ppl get mind ooooo
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
"2 MILLION DOLLARS" and it cannot carry up to 50 people, where will i keep all my friends and family members when we want to make a trip?? angry

lool

Carry all ur village people join too na.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by LordReed(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
No toilet? Fail!
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
There is one also, manufactured by Honda, the price also is around 2 million$.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by emperorblog(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
vanity crew will soon flood this place

when pastors buy private jet they say its the lord doing but if their neighbour buys fairly used car 500K,they start shouting vanity up and down angry
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Rushmore(f): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
The Keke napep of aircrafts.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Godiula19:
bros u call dis keke napep? Issokay at least for a start

When one gets to a level of unlimited blessings and graces, this will be like bicycle compared to the Lamborghini that you can afford. Can I get an Amen from someone?
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
LordReed:
No toilet? Fail!

What do you need toilet for now? Just do the deed in one nylon and chuck it out of the window. Shikena.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by LordReed(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ioannes:

What do you need toilet for now? Just do the deed in one nylon and chuck it out of the window. Shikena.

LoL! And when you have people there and you need to do number 2 nko? And the watery type of number 2 for that matter.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Godiula19:
bro u think like an African man, that plane wasn't made in Africa either, hardly I white man tells u somtin n it fails

We have brains to reason. Even modern Jets with twin engines fail and kill people. Nothing made by man if fail-proof.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! And when you have people there and you need to do number 2 nko? And the watery type of number 2 for that matter.

Hahahaha... Oh lawd, and you really had to go there. I'm a highly visual person. OYO is their case o. Worst case scenario, I send the pilot out of the cockpit and use there.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by kennykg(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Finally the person having 30 billion n still doing borrow can now afford one.

This the tecno of pl
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by kennykg(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Finally the person having 30 billion n still doing borrow can now afford one.

This the tecno of planes
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by xpmode(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Which kind rough play is that. $2m Private Jet is not for middle class even in US, Europe or Dubai. but talking about 1970s class of Cessna Jets, a rich Middle can afford to maintain so far he joined flying club. But not in Nigeria Sha oo
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ayo tweeted: "If you are a graduate in Nigeria, and you earn anything less than N200k ($555) a month, Nigeria your Country has failed you and I commiserate with you tonight. Please find your way and get out now. It is better to love Nigeria from outside Nigeria.

Remember, They told you to go to school, they told you to read your books, they told you to be the best amongst your peers, they told you to be outstanding. They told you to get good grades, they told you to graduate only for them to give you a mediocre life after school. Shame!"

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
TechCapon:
BRO, it's for the middle class and a lot safer than most expensive private jets out there. It has a parachute to help it land safely

I’m expecting a thread about Honda jet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) / Ambode’s 100 Bus-stop Shelters Are Springing Up In Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.