Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) (46885 Views)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) / G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) / Inside Honda’s ₦1.9 Billion Jet,the World’s Fastest Six-seater Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by kolaaderin: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
hardeycute:
the 'middle class' here is relative, atleast not pertaining to Third world countries
no where in the world is $2m easy to make for middle class, that is a life savings for any kind of middle class even to the Arab world. $2m is still rich man toy, I pray to buy one next year.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by kolaaderin: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Slurity:
Just $2m abi? who else is reading this yeye joke from Nigeria where # is what we spend? borrow me calculator pls. Oya press 2000000 × 365= wetin you talk?
#720m, its still for the OKEOWO and Adenuga of this world.

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by shogsman(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
TechCapon:
Just 2 Bugatti cars can get you this baby

A Bugatti chiron will get you two of these.
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by oladotman(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
It's really cool..... And the fact that the owner flies it himself... That's just very nice. I'll get mine soon smiley
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nice one , , , ,
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Offpoint: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
DextrousDavid:
$2 million. OK o

wen I saw world cheapest Jet..I was thinking something like...lemme stop there
gringrin something like 5000 naira?
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

I don't see any use must you buy private jet? This is a flying casket

A plane that won't crash is a casket?

A plane with a parachute to make it touch down gently instead of explode into a fireball?

Dude, did you read the post?
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
to be flown by just one pilot ? what if he have diarrea in the air and want to shit na ? who will fly it ?

I have a secret for you. Are you ready for it? OK. Here goes: all these jets have what is called AUTOPILOT these days. You program your flight plan and the plane flies itself at the push of a button.

Ssssshhhhh! Don't tell anybody o!
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by DextrousDavid(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Offpoint:
No be lie. grin
Offpoint:
No be lie. grin
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I have a secret for you. Are you ready for it? OK. Here goes: all these jets have what is called AUTOPILOT these days. You program your flight plan and the plane flies itself at the push of a button.

Ssssshhhhh! Don't tell anybody o!
go further down and read my next post
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Offpoint: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
DextrousDavid:
No be lie. grin No be lie. grin
And fear no go catch you? grin
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by viktohmarkz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
DextrousDavid:
$2 million. OK o

when I saw world cheapest jet I was waiting to see 500k I meant in naira... I for buy one use deh fly inter state
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by DextrousDavid(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
viktohmarkz:

when I saw world cheapest jet I was waiting to see 500k I meant in naira... I for buy one use deh fly inter state
lol. na true o boss. 500k? u get money o
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by tochstorm(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
dbos11:
ONE DAY I WILL BUY SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS

BABA GOD JUST PICK MY CALL ON TIME

if u also blieve sometin like this for urself can i sight u over there
we just dey pray say sake of say our pepper don dey red eh!
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Darligold(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2018
grin
Ioannes:

What do you need toilet for now? Just do the deed in one nylon and chuck it out of the window. Shikena.
grin

bros, you wicked oh.

1 Like

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 01, 2018
Instead of this private jet, I rather pay for a private part. grin
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2018
Darligold:
grin grin

bros, you wicked oh.

grin

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by mikekobe01(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Do you really need a cheap private jet but think you can’t afford one? Let me introduce you to The Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet, the world’s cheapest private Jet which cost just $2 million. Of course, not everyone can afford a Gulf Stream, which is why this amazing company Cirrus built and successfully got approval for this single-engine, 300-knot 5-7-seat personal jet which also has it’s own parachute which pops out to prevent the plane from crashing.

Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet

This small personal aircraft is a ground breaking technology because it’s the first private jet with a single jet engine and has no direct competitor. The Vision Jet can achieve a range of up to 1,200 nautical miles which is equivalent to the distance between New York to Chicago and back. Unlike most private jets, it is designed to be flown by it’s owner or a single person. What makes this private Jet really spectacular is the fact that it’s cockpit is very high tech with complete computer systems to ensure the pilot can navigate the plane out of any dangerous situation while in the air.

Other planes within it’s price range can’t fly as fast or go as far as this plane can go, neither can they compete with it in terms of performance. The Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet has a single door to the left and that’s the only door the plane has.

Cirrus left a huge open area in the center of the cabin. The two middle-row seats are situated at the side of the cabin. Behind them are three seats up against the rear bulkhead. The two outward seats in back offer enough room only for kids. The SF50 is a five-seat airplane with two jump seats.

One of my favorite features of the jet is the fact that in terms of engine trouble or a case where the plane is unable to land properly, the pilot can easily release the plane’s parachute and the parachute can give the plane a soft landing thereby preventing a crash.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/cirrus-sf50-vision-jet-the-worlds-cheapest-private-jet-photos/

Don't worry, am coming to buy. waiting for my money to complete. is it not just 800million naira
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2018
yungrylex00:
You call 2 million dollars just undecided

Abeg help me to ask am
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Bizibi(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2018
It is cheaper than Honda jet
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Looks like a toy
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by grandstar(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
aonag:

upper middle class in switzerland would buy this. Take this word from someone who knows!

You need between 10-15% of the cost of the plane for maintenance yearly.

That's $200,000 - $300,000 a year!

I still stand by my words then that its strictly for the rich even in rich Switzerland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by talut(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2018
I get what you are trying to do. You want to convince yourself that you're right.
If you think that $2 million is something affordable to the middle class even in the richest country, then you had better start to think again... That's not even taking "little things" like fuel price, maintenance, parking space even . I think it's safe to assume to comfortably purchase this one should have a networth of about $20M. If you still think that's middle class maybe this might help you see better.
https://www.quora.com/Do-you-consider-someone-with-a-net-worth-of-15-20-million-rich-upper-middle-class-or-wealthy/answer/Larry-Lim-26?share=bdd201e5&srid=314FS
But then again this is just someone sharing his own thoughts
hardeycute:
the 'middle class' here is relative, atleast not pertaining to Third world countries
Re: Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos) by gudofuck231: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
DextrousDavid:
$2 million. OK o

like groundnut shell or plantain leaf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Citizenship Of A Baby Born On An Airplane? / Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.