Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos (51428 Views)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly / Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
xtervaganza:
it's tell us how he got the Koko on his forehead if not from drugs

His craze records is still at gbagada hospital. Remember
SMH!
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by hermesprogidy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Mr Sanwo Olu, if by any chance you become the Governor of Lagos, one appeal from Lagosians is, please don't bring VIO back to the roads. They are useless. That in my opinion is the only positive from Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by wirinet(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Time for PDP to take advantage and wrestle Lagos from APC.
PDP must avoid all rancour and present a credible candidate and fully support that candidate. I think Jimi Agbaje can take APC to the cleaners in Lagos state right now.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
E don red ooo
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by deomelo: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ode oponu ambode, the useless clown gave Sanwo Olu the opportunity to take the high moral ground and throw some deadly low blows.in the process

AmboGONE is a learner.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Abooh: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
seunmsg:

We've all been sick at one point or the other. Why should past health challenges be the subject of a political contest? Ambode should be talking about his achievements in office and not pushing for a mud fight.
Ambode has offended God, he used ego to throw man of God away without any offence ,the man of God has gone on his knees and asked God to fight for him,now Ambode the accepted governor now become the rejected. How dare Ambode from now where threw the chaplain away? No matter what Ambode do he can't succeed again except he retrace his steps

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by hermesprogidy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=SuperStriker post=71670047]

How exactly has Ambode performed well in Lagos

Lagos is worse off than what Fashola handed over to Ambode.

Those screaming "Ambode, Ambode" should tell us exactly why he should be allowed to continue in office.

Lagos is now a massive refuse heap, bad roads everywhere, incomplete projects here and there and okada riders have taken over the state.

Fashola's Lagos was much better than this.

Do you live in Lagos? [/quote
Clearly he doesn't live in Lagos. No sane Lagosian will support Ambode unless of course you work at Visionscape.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
boy16:
hmm.. After patiently taking time to understand the fleud between Ambode and Tinubu... I came to the realization that Tinubu is trying to avoid something.

Have you ever wondered why Ambode privatized a lot of Government owned businesses(funding them with government money after privatizing)?

I believe Ambode also wants to be a godfather in Lagos.
I believe he might have partnered with those private companies so as to get his own share after revenues made.

Doing all these will grow powers for him in Lagos thereby creating another godfather.

TINUBU IS AWARE OF THIS AND WANT TO STOP HIM!

AMBODE WANTS TO BITE THE HAND THAT FED HIM.

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by JuanDeDios: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

How come his write-up is full of grammatical errors??
That's very common around here. Doesn't prove or disprove anything. The write-up is articulate - that's the point.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by hermesprogidy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
wirinet:
Time for PDP to take advantage and wrestle Lagos from APC.
PDP must avoid all rancour and present a credible candidate and fully support that candidate. I think Jimi Agbaje can take APC to the cleaners in Lagos state right now.
PDP can never win Lagos. Fashola set a good precedence. Ambode is merely a distraction. Lagosians prefer continuity.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by deomelo: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
hermesprogidy:

PDP can never win Lagos. Fashola set a good precedence. Ambode is merely a distraction. Lagosians prefer continuity.

Well said.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Komu1048(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
I hate African leaders....... God please help us and give us better leaders. All this old fools, eating Nigeria when we were not born, eating 9ja while we were growing n still continue eating n9ja while we r adult. God please do something things can't continue this way
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by WetinConsignMe: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
JuanDeDios:

That's very common around here. Doesn't prove or disprove anything. The write-up is articulate - that's the point.

It's a sign of poor education. A governor of Lagos should be well-educated.
(I know you will run to Buhari and his Nepa bill grin)
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Biodun556(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Do you now Ambode before he emerged the governor in 2015?

He emerged after Fashola 8 years in office. This ossue will only end in choas except the Governor is able to handle it patiently. Who doesn't like second term? is tinubu the owner of Lagos? how can you just wake up overnight and tell the Governor to step down?
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by dameddy1: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Papa ti a fi na Iya ile (Ambode), o nbe lori aja fun e (Sanwo-Olu).
U will still fall into the same pit Ambode fell into in the hands of Mr Predictator (Tinubu).
For clarification, u can ask Mr Fashola and now Ambode. Sanwo-Olu, u are a learner.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by greggng: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Racoon:
That is why I earlier said Ambode goffed by going public to assert his ego in the ongoing debacle.He should have simply fight quietly on or defect to another platform.
See the matured response of Sanwo-Olu though I still don't like his foster status by Tinubu. cry

Intact after reading his statement I duff my cap for him. He is intelligent person. How can ambode talk this dirty. I thought he would 've focused on issues....I see him going to another party after tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by selfemployed(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
seunmsg:
Very calm and mature response. I was hoping against all hope that somehow, party leaders will forgive Ambode and give him the ticket until he pulled that dirty stunt today. The silly attack on Jide Sanwoolu's person was absolutely unnecessary. For whatever this contest is worth, it should never be about personal attacks. Ambode showed today that he truly cannot be trusted no matter the outcome of tomorrow's primary.

He had all the opportunity today to talk about his achievements in office and make a strong case for why he's still the party's best bet going into next years election. However, he took the stupid route of fighting dirty. He lost more supporters today with the ill advice mud fight that he wanted to start.
Exactly
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by uvie66: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode should not have gone on a personal attack, we have all made mistakes in life, we learn from these mistakes and in most instances makes us a better person.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Abi o. Good observation. Ambode must go, but this guy can't even speak simple correct English
Bros, been a good writer does not guarantee the level of ur vocally ability
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by hermesprogidy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

I was born in IKOYI currently stay in a gated estate you there you can never afford..shuut up bro Man us not it mate...when we dey dash new cars like ciger where u dey
Dude, there are gated estates all over Lagos, even in Badagry. Are you sure you live in Lagos or just spend holiday time with your rich relatives in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Cmarketer(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
If Ambode is being disqualified because he disrespected his godfather Tinubu. Am so sorry for Lagosians. Lagos is under Tinubus control. With all the money Lagos is making, they can't boast of better life under Tinubu godfatherism. Nothing that they are telling the public that Ambode did. His opponent who looks like an alaye, is not supposed to oppose Ambode without this reasp , no matter what.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Biodun556:

He emerged after Fashola 8 years in office. This ossue will only end in choas except the Governor is able to handle it patiently. Who doesn't like second term? is tinubu the owner of Lagos? how can you just wake up overnight and tell the Governor to step down?
I will never support the big wigs in APC telling the governor to step down. He has the right to seek for second term as long as he is qualified.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Apc bleeped up with not handling Ambode issue well

You meant by not giving him automatic ticket? We're our own problem
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by candygist: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

They messed ..the best Performer in APC rubbished like this says alot ...Bro no matter my hatred for Buhari you can never see me castigate Ambode and it was because I saw his vision for Lagos and it was great

Ambode is your best performing governor because you are use to the trash PDP gave you. Fashola first term in office is far far better than abode's own. Asked any real legosian about fashola first term compared that of ambode and you will see the records speak for it self.

Ambode as really messed Lagos state up. Fashola cleaned Lagos up and ambode stained Lagos again. Almost all the roads on Lagos mainland is very terrible as I speak to you. From oshodi down to agbulegba is in a terrible state. Brt bus not functioning like it use to. Ambode as taking Lagos back to 2000.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Cmarketer:
If Ambode is being disqualified because he disrespected his godfather Tinubu. Am so sorry for Lagosians. Lagos is under Tinubus control. With all the money Lagos is making, they can't boast of better life under Tinubu godfatherism. Nothing that they are telling the public that Ambode did. His opponent who looks like an alaye, is not supposed to oppose Ambode without this reasp , no matter what.

Tinubu? Everyone is complaining about the man but you're busy shouting Tinubu
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by TrueNigerian300: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
MrMcJay:
This past week, Ambode shared money to wards and CDAs in Lagos. The one opposite my house collected money and campaign materials from Ambode and fought all through last week over sharing the money.

Just this evening, I came out and discovered that those who collected millions from Ambode less than 5 days ago have put Sanwo-olu's banner there tonight.

Well I dont know how true what you said is. But if it is true then Ambode just confirmed to me again that he is not smart and wise either. Has he forgotten that it is direct primary? How many party members do you want to bribe? Hmmmmm? Mind you their votes have a price but I dont think he has that money to buy all the people or even half of the people that will vote. Can he pay each party member 100k considering the fact that many know that he will dump them after reelection.

The best to do is to collect the money from him and vote against him. I swear this guy is dumb after seeing the handwriting on the wall. Even a political novice knows that he is gonna lose. My question is why going to a war you are surely gonna lose if not foolishness? This is not bravery but stupidity. You just woke up one night and you thought you can buy or take over the party structure you dont have an idea of how it works.SMH!!! If I were him I have two options - either to quit and succumb to party pressure or join another political party and fight back. But going to the primary that will humiliate me and probably destroy my political career finally is nothing but suicide.

Are we sure Ambode does not have mental problem? Because I keep asking myself why he is doing this.Ambode definitely lack the mental capacity to be a commissioner not to talk of a governor. For those who are supporting him I am sorry if you are offended but I just have to express my thought. Honestly my own problem with him is performance and nothing else. I dont care if he is arrogant or whatever as those people alleged. What is my business with party members not getting attention or money from him or Tinubu is not getting money or contract from him. In fact I will be happy to hear that he denies those useless party members access to our state pulse. His loyalty is not to them but to us the citizens of lagos. My problem is do a good job which he failed to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by WetinConsignMe: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

Bros, been a good writer does not guarantee the level of ur vocally ability

Well, It's a sign of poor education. A governor of Lagos should be well-educated.
(I know you will run to Buhari and his Nepa billĀ )
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by eurogee: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ikebe. Otule. Buffon. What a stupid comment from a fool. I know you are not on ground. That's why you are speaking like a mad goat. Ewu

FarahAideed:

They messed ..the best Performer in APC rubbished like this says alot ...Bro no matter my hatred for Buhari you can never see me castigate Ambode and it was because I saw his vision for Lagos and it was great

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
boy16:
hmm.. After patiently taking time to understand the fleud between Ambode and Tinubu... I came to the realization that Tinubu is trying to avoid something.

Have you ever wondered why Ambode privatized a lot of Government owned businesses(funding them with government money after privatizing)?

I believe Ambode also wants to be a godfather in Lagos.
I believe he might have partnered with those private companies so as to get his own share after revenues made.

Doing all these will grow powers for him in Lagos thereby creating another godfather.

TINUBU IS AWARE OF THIS AND WANT TO STOP HIM!

AMBODE WANTS TO BITE THE HAND THAT FED HIM.

Not far from the truth.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by biggie73(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
You can't buy or give maturity. Ride on Sanwo.
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by candygist: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
DeWisedon:
what is calm
He is trickish,the thing painam,go to gbagada and you will see his rehab record there

That response is a good comeback man. Like it or not .
Re: Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos by Friend01(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

As much as I don't like criticizing people on this platform. I think Ambode went a little too below the belt .
His diatribe against San-wolu was to me totally uncalled for. He should have focused on something else other than this show of insecurity about his current position.
And he should have known that democratic politics is an inclusive sports where you involve others no matter how little.
APC as party has nothing to do with this, it was a local thing which Ambode failed to manage and it has boomerang full scale and nothing seems to be holding it back.

Just take a good look at Mourihno with his Man Utd squad,yiu will understand where Ambode git it wrong not the party.

My final take is, Ambode blew his chances when he failed to carry LCDAs along and this has turned out to be his greatest undoing and I seriously doubt if he can survive it with this last straw his is trying so hard to cling to.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) / Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. / Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.