Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

6 Traits That Will Get Any Man Taking A Lady To The Alter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Traits That Will Get Any Man Taking A Lady To The Alter (485 Views)

The White Man Taking Beautiful Black Women / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Traits That Will Get Any Man Taking A Lady To The Alter by TkhGuy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Even if I tell you ladies, it won't change you, you are only going to know it and master how to fake it to trap men to think that they have found the one whom he will spend the rest of his life with.

I pity guys a lot cos all this trap is awaiting them for ambush.

Yes we all know that when a lady who is as poisonous as viper snake encountered a man who is well to do, she will do any including living a fake lifestyle to convince him to think that she is the best in the world until he takes her home for mummy, nothing stands on his way, but after 1 year of wedding court room will the cinema house for both, because
Someone is has been a snake and has been hiding all this year's

Lastly I can oblige if you can be honest enough to tell me that all that your parents have been doing to nurture you are in vain,

or that your parents feels you don't need training.... or you felt it's stupidity to adapt to the habits of your mother that your daddy saw and decided to marry her.

I understand that many ladies forbid their parents giving name to name themselves and so goes the home training. .

Except if you grow up as orphan that you barely have no quality parenteral home training. .

Ladies of out time abandoned their parental training to adapt to the wayward lifestyle Western ladies are living on social networks..
Re: 6 Traits That Will Get Any Man Taking A Lady To The Alter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Where are the traits?

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Sues Father For Refusing Her Marriage / Does Negative Thought Lead To Bad Things Happening? / Introducing You To SIT-ROTICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.