Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (32785 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Glink2018(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

Oh so you are not a kingmaker or policy maker? I thought you were God also...hope you are prepared to follow ambode to epe? He will teach you how fish and might give you money to start fish farming. Nothing will save your new found love from failing tomorrow.

He has left your stinking party for you.
So , take care of your party.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by winj3: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Area boys in politics.

This guy, Ambode and Tinubu are nothing but hoodlums who practice thug politics.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sleekfingers:

From today onward....it shall never be well with you...( incantation) Omo odo kin ri idi joko, o tun se ori ere Lati eni lo...gbogbo a da Wo e le , Ko tun so Eso rere mo, Lati eni lo....awon iyami ma ye si oro e
Fvck Boy Go Do Something Productive With Your Life..Lazy Youth
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Xclusiveanalyst: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
time will tell
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Boyooosa(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
hazvat:
the population of Lagos needs more than 40 well equipped to international standard General hospitals and numerous health centres. If he had embraced continuity, he would have built more instead of bus stops here and there.
Sometimes, I use to think that it is better we focus on things that will result to reduction of hospital patronage...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Glink2018:

..and if ambode emerges as the APC governorship candidate , your godfather will likely teach you how to smoke ganja, oshogbo weed, cocaine and monkey tail that he use to take.

Funny thing is you airheads already know ambode is gone. Why you choose to console him is what i don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders / Fashola Marvels At Hawkers’ Skills In Traffic / Atiku Reacts To The Arrest Of Sowore By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.