Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (32819 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2018
Tinubu Wants To Annoint & Install A Crack Head Junkie As Governor..Well,the Joke Is On Lagosians..Wetin Concern Concern??
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by OboOlora(f): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Even in Heaven, there are Angels and there are Archangels.

It's all a matter of influence.
Baba u get sense! Can I buy u a chilled bottle of otapiapia and fish peppersoup?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by BAZETU12: 12:38am On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode digressed from developmental blue-print of Lagos, ran an egocentric govt, took those who worked and made him who is he today for granted & disrespected party elders.
Simply AMBOgone!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 12:55am On Oct 01, 2018
Bantino:
Ok noted

Prior to the purchase of governorship form, Ambode was celebrated as the best governor, aside from the PSP saga, He is one of those who paid salaries promptly and never owed workers, built roads and bridges, security of lives and property is well above 80%, I just wonder what went wrong.

I pity him though

Please show us the roads he built. Msybe he built one in your village. Fashola dod not pay workers promptly abi? It's people like yoy who live in thr village that celebrated ambode. The real lagosians who drive through terribly bad roads and have to change absobers every month understand that ambode is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2018
Glink2018:

Why would tinubu always be the determinant factor.
This is corruption

That is not your business. When tinubu chose ambode in 2015 you funny ipods didn't have a problem with it. Ambode has failed to perform and both his party members and the genuine lagosians who have eyes and common sense to see what failure is have rejected ambode. But as usual the biafrua.d pigs who choose emotional sentiments and bitterness over common sense will always support failure. Go and call your brothers to come and vote for ambode in the primary election. You can also mobilise for online votes on NL. It will be counted.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 1:05am On Oct 01, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
Tinubu Wants To Annoint & Install A Crack Head Junkie As Governor..Well,the Joke Is On Lagosians..Wetin Concern Concern??

Nothing concern you so face your erosion ravaged village. Flood is killing your people but common sense wont allow you hold your leaders responsible and demand good governance...instead you carry lagos matter for head dey shout tinubu up and down. Maybe na tinubu cause erosion and flood for sad yeast.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Having read the press statement by Ambode where he said Sanwo-olu has mental health issues and I having read the press statement by Sanwo-olu.

I would be very impartial here:

Ambode is the one displaying signs of mental problem.

He is exhibiting symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder(NPD). Please, google that mental disorder and compare the symptoms with Ambode's behaviour.
Ambode Held A Presser To Make A Case For His Re Election..How Does That Make Him Unhinged?? All He Wants To Do Is Let Lagosians Know That A Crack Head Junkie Is Being Primed To Become D Next C E O Of Lagos..And Sadly, Lagosians Might Just Pick Him Since Most A P Cers are under mind control..I Use To Think That The Yoruba Race Is Way Intelligent.But Recent Happenings Have Proven That The Abokis Up North Are Way Smarter.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Brightizy: 1:15am On Oct 01, 2018
well ambode is just having a taste of is own medicine, remember he was anointed by this same godfather during fashola last tenure, even when fashola brought his on candidate a SAN but was not choosing, but the famous godfather choose him, Now the same famous godfather disagree with him now because he used is first four years to fight the finger that brought him to power illegally forgotten he will need another extra four years by the same famous godfather , Now he is crying foul abeg comot for the office jawee�
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

Nothing concern you so face your erosion ravaged village. Flood is killing your people but common sense wont allow you hold your leaders responsible and demand good governance...instead you carry lagos matter for head dey shout tinubu up and down. Maybe na tinubu cause erosion and flood for sad yeast.
I Was About To Sleep When Stupid Showed Up..So There Is No Flood In Parts Of Lagos?? See What A P C Have Done To Your Sperm Filled Brain..So Tell Me,do They Fvck You In Ur Butt Or Mouth??Get The Fvck Off My Profile You Deplorable Stale Cunt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Hotfreeze: 1:18am On Oct 01, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
Ambode Held A Presser To Make A Case For His Re Election..How Does That Make Him Unhinged?? All He Wants To Do Is Let Lagosians Know That A Crack Head Junkie Is Being Primed To Become D Next C E O Of Lagos..And Sadly, Lagosians Might Just Pick Him Since Most A P Cers are under mind control..I Use To Think That The Yoruba Race Is Way Intelligent.But Recent Happenings Have Proven That The Abokis Up North Are Way Smarter.

No matter how stupid your thoughts are, it's your fundamental right.

Do you live in Lagos?
Even areas like Festac to Ojo that PDP won in last elections have sworn to vote against Ambode cos they're the worst casualties of his neglect of that area.

Your backwards state is not as developed as Alimosho local government. Your people incapable of political foresight and that's why your region remains the way it is.

You're not a Lagos voter and your opinion is worthless.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 1:20am On Oct 01, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
I Was About To Sleep When Stupid Showed Up..So There Is No Flood In Parts Of Lagos?? See What A P C Have Done To Your Sperm Filled Brain..So Tell Me,do They Fvck You In Ur Butt Or Mouth??Get The Fvck Off My Profile You Deplorable Stale Cunt.

Lol...e pain am. Am sure you are sleeping on a tree. Don't worry, erosion will visit you soon and you will become history.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by saaron(m): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Having read the press statement by Ambode where he said Sanwo-olu has mental health issues and I having read the press statement by Sanwo-olu.

He is exhibiting symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder(NPD). Please, google that mental disorder and compare the symptoms with Ambode's behaviour.
Buhari too is a narcissist going by his behavior and penchant attitude of blaming everyone but himself.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Gaddafiyusf(m): 1:36am On Oct 01, 2018
Thunder fire anybody trying to stop this fight. Make dem open their yash finish
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by safarigirl(f): 1:36am On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

Please show us the roads he built. Msybe he built one in your village. Fashola dod not pay workers promptly abi? It's people like yoy who live in thr village that celebrated ambode. The real lagosians who drive through terribly bad roads and have to change absobers every month understand that ambode is a disaster.
where were these real Lagosians six months ago?

You people on social media can be funny. Six months back, Ambode was the best governor in Nigeria, Ambode commissioned world class bus stops in all parts of Lagos and Easterners were 'jealous' of the beauty of Lagos. Six months back, Lagos was El Dorado, thanks to Ambode.

What happened to those giant strides? Where were the real Lagosians to spread this new truth back then? It's like Lagos is filled with delusional people, who think themselves greater than what they are. You people have been deceiving the rest of this country all this time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 01, 2018
Bantino:
Ok noted

Prior to the purchase of governorship form, Ambode was celebrated as the best governor, aside from the PSP saga, He is one of those who paid salaries promptly and never owed workers, built roads and bridges, security of lives and property is well above 80%, I just wonder what went wrong.

I pity him though

Sigh . . . Even from the time of MILAD Oyinlola, when has Lagos ever owed salaries in the past 20 + years?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by safarigirl(f): 1:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Do you live in Lagos?
Even areas like Festac to Ojo that PDP won in last elections have sworn to vote against Ambode cos they're the worst casualties of his neglect of that area.

Your backwards state is not as developed as Alimosho local government. Your people incapable of political foresight and that's why your region remains the way it is.

Lagos State that is ruled by one man- Tinubu, is that the state with political foresight?

Twenty million Lagosians are under the thumb of one man, that is the height of political naivete. Nobody in Lagos has foresight if you all just sit down and allow Tinubu produce your Governors and remove them at his behest.

Everybody in Lagos is delusional. That is why they think they are better than everyone else. Better to stay in smaller states than in Lagos where hypertension or air pollution will kill you, thank God I don't live there anymore.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

Lol...e pain am. Am sure you are sleeping on a tree. Don't worry, erosion will visit you soon and you will become history.
You Bet Your Ass Am Sleeping In Ur Mommas Bed..Fvcking Peasant..Go Fvck Urself,or Worst Still, Go Hang On A Tree..Am Certainly Not On The Same Lane As Ur Broke Ass.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by wowcatty: 1:42am On Oct 01, 2018
When rumor mills went to town 4 years ago that Ambode has mental illness, we the people pushed against it, now Ambode is doing the same to others.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by otipoju(m): 1:44am On Oct 01, 2018
Boyooosa:
11 general hospitals already built by fashola and you still want to build more...why not upgrade the existing ones to sophistication and make them available / reachable while u focus on other sectors Mr Governor to be?

Bro, if there are 57 LGAs in Lagos, it means that we should have at least 5 General hospitals in each LGA.

That is 285 General hospitals in the entire state. That is NORMAL.

Out of every 5, one hospital should be strictly for Children and Pregnant women.

You may think this is outrageous...but this is Normal.
Think of the employment and business opportunities the building of those hospitals will create...from theconstruction of the hospitals, food canteens and pharmacies that will operate in and around those hospitals, transportation of patients to within and from those hospitals,Diagnostics, scan and test centers, regular cleaning services and bio-medical waste disposal,administrative staff, Medical staff -nurses , doctors among others that will work in those hospitals

That is how you build a country and improve the living conditions of your people.

All these outrageous sums they share every day is more than enough to really do stuff with.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by wowcatty: 1:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Shut the hell up, your opinion is irrelevant in this.
safarigirl:
Lagos State that is ruled by one man- Tinubu, is that the state with political foresight?

Twenty million Lagosians are under the thumb of one man, that is the height of political naivete. Nobody in Lagos has foresight if you all just sit down and allow Tinubu produce your Governors and remove them at his behest.

Everybody in Lagos is delusional. That is why they think they are better than everyone else. Better to stay in smaller states than in Lagos where hypertension or air pollution will kill you, thank God I don't live there anymore.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Do you live in Lagos?

My Backward State?What State Am I From?? Your Idiotic & Moronic Reaction Isnt Surprising..Sorry Mate, I Didnt Enrol U Into The Mind Control Program..You Can Opt Out By Urself..But I Know U Wont Since Ur Livelyhood Prolly Depends On Stupidity..Insane Yoruba Race Doomed

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by poseidon12: 1:49am On Oct 01, 2018
But were you arrested, and why? That you traveled to the US recently does not mean you were not arrested. I guess you were not charged or convicted of any offense probably because there was not enough evidence (not because you did not commit any crime).
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by poseidon12: 1:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Mr impartial. Yeah right.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by wowcatty: 1:56am On Oct 01, 2018
I'm shocked that he could also use this same personal attack pulled on him 4 years ago.
Osinamoney:
the battle line is drawn...
i think its over 4 ambode
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by nokatakata: 1:57am On Oct 01, 2018
safarigirl:

You people on social media can be funny. Six months back, Ambode was the best governor in Nigeria, Ambode commissioned world class bus stops in all parts of Lagos and Easterners were 'jealous' of the beauty of Lagos. Six months back, Lagos was El Dorado, thanks to Ambode.

What happened to those giant strides? Where were the real Lagosians to spread this new truth back then? It's like Lagos is filled with delusional people, who think themselves greater than what they are. You people have been deceiving the rest of this country all this time.

That is your business. I have told you that the real lagosians and not the ipod gala hawking pigs from the sad beast know ambode is a failure. He has been a failure from day one and wi continue to be. Only backward village people like you who see pictures of lagos from your village think of ambode as the best. We don't want lagos to be like the erosion ravaged villages in the yeast that's why we are kicking your new found love ambode out.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by poseidon12: 1:59am On Oct 01, 2018
kmaster007:
Tell does Biafra the truth... let dem no.... ambode the governor of Epe state....

RIP grammar.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by poseidon12: 2:02am On Oct 01, 2018
nokatakata:

That is not your business. When tinubu chose ambode in 2015 you funny ipods didn't have a problem with it. Ambode has failed to perform and both his party members and the genuine lagosians who have eyes and common sense to see what failure is have rejected ambode. But as usual the biafrua.d pigs who choose emotional sentiments and bitterness over common sense will always support failure. Go and call your brothers to come and vote for ambode in the primary election. You can also mobilise for online votes on NL. It will be counted.

Not his business? And he might be voting, you know.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by poseidon12: 2:09am On Oct 01, 2018
safarigirl:

Don't mind the fools and tribalists like nokatakata. They would jump into a pit of fire if Tinubu commands them to do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by poseidon12: 2:13am On Oct 01, 2018
safarigirl:

Lagos is the true definition of shit hole, not fit for human habitation.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by poseidon12: 2:19am On Oct 01, 2018
otipoju:

Bro, if there are 57 LGAs in Lagos, it means that we should have at least 5 General hospitals in each LGA.

That is 285 General hospitals in the entire state. That is NORMAL.

Out of every 5, one hospital should be strictly for Children and Pregnant women.

You may think this is outrageous...but this is Normal.
Think of the employment and business opportunities the building of those hospitals will create...from theconstruction of the hospitals, food canteens and pharmacies that will operate in and around those hospitals, transportation of patients to within and from those hospitals,Diagnostics, scan and test centers, regular cleaning services and bio-medical waste disposal,administrative staff, Medical staff -nurses , doctors among others that will work in those hospitals

That is how you build a country and improve the living conditions of your people.

All these outrageous sums they share every day is more than enough to really do stuff with.

And you can get enough medical personnel to run these hospitals, right? And equip them adequately?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by dhabrite(m): 2:20am On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreeze:

C'mon shut up there!! If I woos you ehn
Re: Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 01, 2018
LIST OF MINIMUM WAGES BY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.

1. Nigeria - $38 (N18,000).
2. Algeria - $175 (N83,000).
3. Belgium - $1,738 (N810,000).
4. Cameroon - 36, 270CFA ($75) N38,000.
5. Chad - $120 (N60,000).
6. Denmark - $1,820 (N900,000).
7. Libya - $430 (N190,000).
8. Japan - $1000 (N450,000).
9. Cote D'ivoire -36,607CFA $72.
10. New Zealand -$3,187 (N1.4m).
11. Luxemburg - $2,500 (N1.1m).
12. Spain - $760. (N300,000).
13. Switzerland - $5,620 - N2.5m.
14. USA - $11 per hour.

Ironically, Nigeria politicians earn the highest salaries the whole world.

In Luxemburg where minimum wage is $2,500, their lawmakers are paid $7,400. In Libya where minimum wage is $430, lawmakers earn $3000.

In Nigeria where minimum wage is $38 (N18,000), lawmakers earn $65,000 (N29m).

The Geo-political structure and the constitution of the country is skewed in favour of the political elites.

Pension of ex-governors and their deputies cost Nigeria N46 Billion per annum. Some even earn this humongous amount while occupying other political seats.

How long will this continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals / Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Shifting Of Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.