Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ (20269 Views)

Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ by madridsta007(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2018
oloriLFC:
Marriage and motherhood is Bae. Even the so called Nigerian feminists are having a rethink. Nothing good like sleeping and waking beside your husband with your baby cooing in between. grin

Nigerian feminists are not having a rethink. You think they have not always wanted a husband and kids? In between their attention-seeking rants that has and would always remain what they want. Priority. grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ by pressplay411(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Lautechgossip:
Nigeria singer and vocalist Omawumi tied the knot secretly earlier this year, January 2018. She got married traditionally to her long time lover, Tosin Yusuf who is the father of her first daughter Kamilah Yusuf.

Recently she was in a chat with Showtime and she revealed was she has learnt so far from marriage and motherhood.

In a chat with Showtime, Omawumi revealed that marriage and motherhood has taught her things she never knew before, “Marriage and motherhood has taught me to be extremely patient; it has taught me to always understand that everybody has their side to a story. It has also taught me to be very understanding towards everybody. To an extent, it still boils down to patience; you don’t put too much load on people or have too much expectation of people. Always be ready to receive people with love and forgiveness. I think the best way to explain it is that being a parent has made me understand my relationship with God”.

After she as shared what marriage and motherhood has taught her, Omawumi was asked if both has impacted her music career and she said “Yes of course. It has really helped and influenced or rather shaped my music and the way I put music out right now. Of course, one has to be extra careful; because you don’t want to pass the wrong message. Motherhood has been a blessing to my music; it has been a blessing to me. It has been a blessing to everything surrounding me”.

http://kikiotolu.com/omawumi-reveals-what-she-has-learnt-from-marriage-and-motherhood/

What a testimony.
Marriage usually tends to draw people away from God if careless.
But her marriage drew her closer to God.
I honestly didn't want to read her opinion on marriage knowing her history of hot temperament. Can't believe she's talking about Patience and Understanding and Forgiveness.
You will discover who you truly are, in Christ.

This God is truly Wonderful.
Please He is waiting to do the same in all our lives.
Yes, whatever that situation you're in, it's not too unique as you think. It is not too strange for God.
He can't wait to give you the solution like only He can provide.

Happy Married Life to Omawunmi. True African Queen.
Re: Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ by BiqSean(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2018
OK... Free dollars guys @siqqy
Re: Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2018
Deltatoto:
u r advertising ur own yahoo yahoo in public
undecided undecided
Re: Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=Alphasoar post=71681824][/quote]

How do we begin since some of us here take it for fun? We the youths need to pause and ponder and then apply our YOUTHFUL intelligence to think and make clever decisions even if we don't fully manifest in time for this election, before next election we are already a force. The reason why we are still like this is because we fail ourselves by shying away from things we need to do. Let's THINK, THINK,THINK and STRATEGIZE on how to move forward. Look at how creative, innovative and clever most of us are but still specialize in 1. Bring him down syndrome 2. Tribalism 3. If not me or us, no one else 4. APC or PDP 5. Lack of result oriented movements/plans 6. Caricatures, uninterested in national discourse etc.(No disrespect). Nowhere in the world have u seen youths complaining without actions and u expect results. For instance, NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN BILL has recently been signed. That means we must be a force by next election. Our time is near.
Re: Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ by femi4: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
oloriLFC:
Marriage and motherhood is Bae. Even the so called Nigerian feminists are having a rethink. Nothing good like sleeping and waking beside your husband with your baby cooing in between. grin
eh eh....tell them jare

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ by Edithspecials: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
datola:
Is Omawunmi a Muslim?
The Husband dunno if she converted though
Re: Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ by bitcoinvin(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lautechgossip:
Nigeria singer and vocalist Omawumi tied the knot secretly earlier this year, January 2018. She got married traditionally to her long time lover, Tosin Yusuf who is the father of her first daughter Kamilah Yusuf.

Recently she was in a chat with Showtime and she revealed was she has learnt so far from marriage and motherhood.

In a chat with Showtime, Omawumi revealed that marriage and motherhood has taught her things she never knew before, “Marriage and motherhood has taught me to be extremely patient; it has taught me to always understand that everybody has their side to a story. It has also taught me to be very understanding towards everybody. To an extent, it still boils down to patience; you don’t put too much load on people or have too much expectation of people. Always be ready to receive people with love and forgiveness. I think the best way to explain it is that being a parent has made me understand my relationship with God”.

After she as shared what marriage and motherhood has taught her, Omawumi was asked if both has impacted her music career and she said “Yes of course. It has really helped and influenced or rather shaped my music and the way I put music out right now. Of course, one has to be extra careful; because you don’t want to pass the wrong message. Motherhood has been a blessing to my music; it has been a blessing to me. It has been a blessing to everything surrounding me”.

http://kikiotolu.com/omawumi-reveals-what-she-has-learnt-from-marriage-and-motherhood/

oloshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Seyi Law's Baby Dedication / Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same / A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.