Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election (41441 Views)

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' / PDP Deceitful Cabal Has Held Delta Down Since 1999 – Ogboru / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Efewestern: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Bet why the wailing?, I thought they said Ogboru is irrelevant... lol.. make I no talk

3 Likes

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Awoo88: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
tutudesz:

Tompolo will never support APC because of Ayiri Emami, if not he would've accepted their offer since. Like I said before he is a follower of the rotation formula in Delta State.
Ayiri is doing eye service to APC. He takes instruction from Ibori. Ayiri is never going to go against ibori. That means he is not going to against tompolo. If APC captured ibori, PDP is dead in Delta which I pray against

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Amberon1: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Delta central doesn't care about that.
Go look up the population stats of Delta and educate yourself. Then you'll know that Delta central doesn't need anioma votes to win elections.
tutudesz:

Delta state is all about zoning and No Delta north or south person will vote for Delta central to be Governor again.

7 Likes

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by tutudesz: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Amberon1:
And you think Okowa is accepted by the urhobos who constitute the majority of Delta State population? Lmao!
Urhobos throwing this we are majority crap always, what has it done for you?
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Amberon1: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Dude, I don't have energy for that.
tutudesz:

Let not start another E-Crisis here O!
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Smile4daddy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
tutudesz:

Was he not part of PDP before? Answer
No never. He's a good man who want the best for Delta State and Humanity.

He's never wish to associate the Looters party PDP. He can't be on the side that went to hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Amberon1: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
When and where did I mention that it has done something for us? I'm simply stating facts because you were twisting them.
tutudesz:

Urhobos throwing this we are majority crap always, what has it done for you?

2 Likes

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by soliddust2020: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Amberon1:
In a democracy, power isn't handed down or zoned, it is earned.

Oniovo our democracy haven't gotten to the stage of merit. For now for the sake of equity and balance power should remain in delta north for another 4 years. The country at the moment is highly divided along tribal lines, i believe it will change with time when most tribes have a taste of power.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by tutudesz: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Amberon1:
Delta central doesn't care about that.
Go look up the population stats of Delta and educate yourself. Then you'll know that Delta central doesn't need anioma votes to win elections.
with this your baseless assumption Ogboru should have won at least one election.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by aniomafirstson: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Amberon1:
I hope you know that about 60% of Delta population are urhobos. Isoko and itshekiri will also vote for Ogboru.
60% ke

where did you get that statistics from?

besides only delta central will vote for ogboru but don't forget ibori is PDP

delta north is already for okowa
Most itsekiris and ijaw will gladly vote okowa

APC made a big mistake if you ask me.
Thanks2God:

Simply the pure Truth.

No right thinking Anioma(Delta north) will Vote Ogboru in place of Okowa

Ibori is very much incharge in Urhobo Land.

Delta South is Another PDP stronghold

Giving Ogboru APC ticket mays the victory more easy for Gov Okowa.

The battle could have been tougher even Delta north (Anioma) were given APC ticket.

I could have been Anioma vs Anioma. While Urbano votes become the winning factor
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by tutudesz: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Amberon1:
When and where did I mention that it has done something for us? I'm simply stating facts because you were twisting them.
Twisting facts how?
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by LegalOpinion: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
techstack:

I use read about him, being a rich and respected man

I didnt know his state though

Congrats to him

That man has been contesting every governorship election since 1999.

A serial loser.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Josh44s(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
tutudesz:

Delta Politics is very complicated O! The easiest way to win in Delta state governorship election is to contest when the Rotation formula reaches your zone. Federal power will never work in Delta state if Ogboru contest because he is from Delta central, but APC present a Delta North candidate PDP will have sleepless nights.

Bro u Dey make me laugh o. Are you still sleeping abi u want me to slap ur back make u wake up? Never have we had it this bad as a nation. 2019 nor far again. You will remember this comment. Buhari will so involve himself with Delta election, using the police and military to oppress opposition parties and so many blood will be shared.

1 Like

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Thanks2God: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
frankmoney:
but party aside . Has okowa tried ?

Okowa the road master.

The Gov that constructed the highest number of road across the state than any other Governor with just 3yrs
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by tutudesz: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Smile4daddy:

No never. He's a good man who want the best for Delta State and Humanity.

He's never wish to associate the Looters party PDP. He can't be on the side that went to hell fire.
Who told you so? Ogboru was a CARD carrying member of PDP, before he had a fight with Ibori.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Babaj02: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ogboru should have stepped down for a delta north candidate for sake of equity. 4years no far again for the seat to come delta central.
That's PDP agenda. Let us wait for APC's plan
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Chukazu: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Efewestern:

He is from Delta, an Urhobo man, he is one of the most influential Person from this part of the world, he is also very popular in Delta state, We sometimes refer to him as the people's General.

Unfortunately is the turn of Anioma, so APC had better go Utomi except they want protest vote
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by tutudesz: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Josh44s:

Bro u Dey make me laugh o. Are you still sleeping abi u want me to slap ur back make u wake up? Never have we had it this bad as a nation. 2019 nor far again. You will remember this comment. Buhari will so involve himself with Delta election, using the police and military to oppress opposition parties and so many blood will be shared.
1- Your comment sound rude
2- Delta North and South will not vote for Ogboru, because he is from Delta central.
3- A Delta North candidate would divide Delta north vote, Delta south and Delta central vote. this is were the federal power rigging can come in.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by SocialJustice: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
frankmoney:
but party aside . Has okowa tried ?
Okowa is the lesser evil. Ogboru is on a losing spree and is only after delta state's treasury.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Thanks2God: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
tutudesz:

Delta Politics is very complicated O! The easiest way to win in Delta state governorship election is to contest when the Rotation formula reaches your zone. Federal power will never work in Delta state if Ogboru contest because he is from Delta central, but APC present a Delta North candidate PDP will have sleepless nights.

U really understood the dynamics of Delta politics.

PDP has always wish Ogboru get APC ticket. because it will really make victory more easy.

Delta north votes is now 99% PDP
Delta south votes is 78% PDP
Delta central votes at least 30% PDP
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by incredibleace(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
tutudesz:

Ogboru and Omo Agege divided APC in Delta state O! there are two faction now

Ok...if that is the case
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by RTSC: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Okowa is terrible though. He is my kinsman but he is terrible.

A disgrace to the educated anioma people.

On a normal day, ogboru is an illiterate that should not be seen contesting against any anioma son given the gulf in class, but okowa has insulted us all with his cluelessness.

He would still win though. Anioma would make sure of it.

2 Likes

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by tutudesz: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Thanks2God:

U really understood the dynamics of Delta politics.

PDP has always wish Ogboru get APC ticket. because it will really make victory more easy.

Delta north votes is now 99% PDP
Delta south votes is 78% PDP
Delta central votes at least 30% PDP
Delta Central 80% PDP O! Ibori is back O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Josh44s(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
tutudesz:

1- Your comment sound rude
2- Delta North and South will not vote for Ogboru, because he is from Delta central.
3- A Delta North candidate would divide Delta north vote, Delta south and Delta central vote. this is were the federal power rigging can come in.

Sorry If I sound rude bro. But I have decided to stick to reality. 2019 Delta State Governorship election will make so many people realize we lost our fundamental human rights the day we voted Buhari in.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by eROCK247(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ra88:
I remember in 2003, we were already celebrating in Jakpa road that Ogboru has won the governorship election, ony for Ibori to do do us the more you look the less you see and cut shot our joy.

Great Ogboru. I hope you succeed this time. Any party but APC or PDP.
I will still support you though.

I can't forget the ibori campaign song: "Ibori na man o ogidigbogigbo! You dey look am e dey enter..."

1 Like

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by tutudesz: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
RTSC:
Okowa is terrible though. He is my kinsman but he is terrible.

A disgrace to the educated anioma people.

On a normal day, ogboru is an illiterate that should not be seen contesting against any anioma son given the gulf in class, but okowa has insulted us all with his cluelessness.

He would still win though. Anioma would make sure of it.
APC should have capitalize on that by presenting a Delta North candidate, but just what Ogboru did is usually by destroying APC.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by tutudesz: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Josh44s:

Sorry If sound rude bro. But I have decided to stick to reality. 2019 Delta State Governorship election will make so many people realize we lost our fundamental human rights the day we voted Buhari in.
No problem! the present political climate in Nigeria now, anything can happen( the more you look the less you see)
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Josh44s(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
tutudesz:

No problem! the present political climate in Nigeria now, anything can happen( the more you look the less you see)

Finally! You spoke my mind.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Azumagcc(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Efewestern:

He is from Delta, an Urhobo man, he is one of the most influential Person from this part of the world, he is also very popular in Delta state, We sometimes refer to him as the people's General.

But a looser and a coupist..
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by tutudesz: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Josh44s:

Finally! You spoke my mind.
Election is not won by counting vote again but by PEN
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Deltatoto: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Efewestern:

stop smoking weed someone who couldn’t make it under a lazy man like uduaghan is it Okowa he will win?i think u are a deltan not born in delta apart from his village Abraka he can’t win any other place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by RTSC: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
tutudesz:

APC should have capitalize on that by presenting a Delta North candidate, but just what Ogboru did is usually by destroying APC.
True.
Apc should have presented an anioma candidate to maintain the agreed ethnic politics.

Okowa would then have a credible alternative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader / Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction / Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.