Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy (4106 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
I honestly can’t fathom the rationale behind it. I have to throw the question open. Why do some Ladies allow themselves to get pregnant hoping the man involved would get married to her.

Does she think he would love her just because she is pregnant for him?

Is it greed? Or just stupidity?

Is because he is comfortable, she feels he should be able to handle the responsibilities she is hauling his way?

Is there a mystical power that comes to her aid to imprison him in the chambers of her love when she gets pregnant for him?

If this was in 1998, I would have cut Ladies in these situation some slack but we are in 2018. Wide array of contraceptive are available, honestly I don’t understand the thought process behind these Ladies’ decisions.

Yes, the Ladies’ decision. You find out that even if their partners make it clear they not interested in having a child they still go ahead to bring forth a child into this already tainted world.

Soon after you would be hearing there numerous complaints and stories of regret.

I have been reading posts from a particular Nairalander, whose name I won’t mention and its rather sad.

She got pregnant for a guy, who wasn’t 100% in for it. He moved to another country, now she is in Nigeria weeping and hoping He comes for her undecided undecided

Maybe I am being biased, please share your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Airforce01(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Insist on condom if you ain't ready to father a child when next you guys are making out .

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by samysmoothfresh: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:
Insist on condom if you ain't ready to father a child when next you guys are making out .

little airforce don finally arrive?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by donstan18: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
WAYWARDNESS, DESPERATION, POVERTY and ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY are the major causes and reasons. Not LOVE.

That's why I see any single mum as a prostitute, wayward and loosed ill mannered woman[Excluding widows].

When they don't want sex, they'll draw back saying their body belongs to them. But when it comes to pregnancy, they'll want their body to belong to you both.

Trust me, these set of poor and desperate hoes won't stop trapping men with pregnancy until men start frustrating them with their pregnancy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:

Brother e tire me, some of these ladies go as far as getting pregnant on purpose. Thinking he has a good job, he has a car and an apartment.

They wan calculate your money for you, using the child as leverage undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Airforce01(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
BrockSamson:

Brother e tire me, some of these ladies go as far as getting pregnant on purpose. Thinking he has a good job, he has a car and an apartment.

They wan calculate your money for you, using the child as leverage undecided

Most Nigerian girls are gold diggers

Be careful , Don't dull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by LuciferKristi: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is where evening newspapers like pocohantas have the edge - they can't get pregnant cuz of menopause.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
It works for some eg Wizkid’s baby mama. You can see the kind of irrational expenses (International trips, really expensive school for the child when cheaper ones are available, expensive apartment, shopping spree etc) the nigga is incurring just because one hoe babe decided she must have his child. Things she can’t afford, things father cannot afford to give her undecided

She should count herself really lucky, I trust some niggaz even if they are richer than wizkid she go hear am cheesy

For some Ladies the situation is just sad, they tried to play this card and they end up in a sad frustrating situation cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My guys don dey wise up.

Any pregnant woman will have a safe delivery by God's grace.... cheesy

undecided
When will some female folks learn that marriage itself is not an antidote for being single.

If you mumu na for your head ooo smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Adasun(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
They always have dis connection with their baby daddy;they thought it's vice versa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:
This is where evening newspapers like pocohantas have the edge - they can't get pregnant cuz of menopause.

grin

Lmao grin

Pocohantas is a working class big girl though. I know a babe that decided she wanted to get pregnant of her own accord.

She is 29, her parents are rich. She dey go America like person wey dey go Silverbird cinema. She works in a multi-national.

She got pregnant by the boyfriend, told her parents her plans then went ahead to have the child in a foreign country.

This is very much allowed because she has zero expectations from her boyfriend and she resides in this same Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:

Most Nigerian girls are gold diggers

Be careful , Don't dull.

Na to dig the gold with sense naa.

This particular Nairalander that prompted me to create this topic. I just hope she doesn’t commit suicide cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Airforce01(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
BrockSamson:

Na to dig the gold with sense naa.

This particular Nairalander that prompted me to create this topic. I just hope she doesn’t commit suicide cry

Oh so this thread is even about a nairlander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
You decided you won’t take morning after pills.

You had a feeling after 2/3 weeks that you were pregnant, you didn’t take abortion pills.

You insisted you wanted the pregnant, even after you saw he wasn’t ready.

You had the child. Now you are nagging him for marriage, school fees, more love etc.

B!t@h are you crazy undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Airforce01:

Oh so this thread is even about a nairlander

It’s really worrisome cause she created a topics to pour out her heart. Trust Nairalanders nobody paid her any attention.

She is jobless. The man she saw the “glory of God” in his life has relocated to another country. His mother doesn’t like her.... and other long list of calamities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Preshy561(f): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nawa oo.lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
OrestesDante:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My guys don dey wise up.

Any pregnant woman will have a safe delivery by God's grace.... cheesy

undecided
When will some female folks learn that marriage itself is not an antidote for being single.

If you mumu na for your head ooo smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lool. I am hoping to hear from babes, at this point i can’t help thinking maybe they know something we don’t.

And which other guy wants to marry a babe with a child outside wedlock tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Preshy561:
Nawa oo.lipsrsealed

Please explain to us oo.

Why you think some ladies do this cuz na real wa oo.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by dingbang(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Can't even happen to me..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:

Bro, its her body. She is the one in charge of manufacturing the baby lol. You are at the mercy of her decision.

Lord save us all cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Op be honest oo.if ur sister got pregnant for Wale Adenuga's son will u complain?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
You can see how ladies just stayed clear of the trend undecided

Babies are not born in few days, gestation takes several weeks. Enough time for you to think, align your life, get your plans together.

How most still come up short in terms of reasoning in this lengthy period of time is baffling undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Why e dey pain u lik this bros. Y d guy fuk without cd. If oyinbo finally introduce male contraceptive. Guys go use am Hell no

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
BrockSamson:

Bro, its her body. She is the one in charge of manufacturing the baby lol. You are at the mercy of her decision.

Lord save us all cheesy
no. I mean the deceit.. Telling me she is pregnant when she is not
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:
Op be honest oo.if ur sister pregnant by mistake for Wale Adenuga's son will u complain?

At all. Provided that;

1) Wale Adenuga’s son wants to take responsibility for the baby. He is ready to be a father.
2) She has sat down to discuss the future with Wale Adenuga’s son and she thinks she’s on track.
3) It is clear beyond every reasonable doubt that Wale Adenuga’s son wants her in his future.

If the above is not the case, I would be the first to let her know OYO is her state.

Note: Ladies, if a man wants you in his future, he would put a ring on it ASAP in fear of losing you to another.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
haha dingbang its like u never see determined babescheesy. If a babe really mean to get belle for u she go do am even if u wear condom.all she need do is dat wen u don wear d raincoat and she dey romance u she can codedly use her fingernail to poke the condom or while u freshning up in d shower she can get hold of d condom on the table and use needle to put holes on itcheesy. Then u wear it and do it with her and next tin we know is dat dingbang junior is on his waycheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by dingbang(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:
haha dingbang its like u never see determined babescheesy. If a babe really mean to get belle for u she go do am even if u wear condom.all she need do is dat wen u don wear d raincoat and she dey romance u she can codedly use her fingernail to poke the condom or while u freshning up in d shower she can get hold of d condom on the table and use needle to put holes on itcheesy. Then u wear it and do it with her and next tin we know is dat dingbang junior is on his waycheesy.
no lady knows where I keep my condoms.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
ednut1:
Why e dey pain u lik this bros. Y d guy fuk without cd. If oyinbo finally introduce male contraceptive. Guys go use am Hell no

Brother e dey pain me aswear grin

Anything fit happen, tire fit burst as they are undertaking the journey.

I am more concerned about the child, Some of us know what is it to grow up on the hard side of life if not for Oluwa’s mercies and blessings wey dey make us smile now. Still we don’t wish that on another.

When I see one babe using her oloriburuku to bring a child into the world to suffer it fills me up with vexation angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by ibkayee(f): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ladies, lying to guys about using preventative measures like birth control when you aren’t or deceiving him by poking holes into conforms for example is wrong. Not only is it a terrible motivation for having a child, it won’t make him stay and even if he does, he end up resenting you.

Guys, a lot of you aren’t as proactive in preventing these pregnancies as you could be and then start whining about a pregnancy. Bring your own protection and put it on yourself, ‘pulling out’ is not a foolproof method so stop having unprotected sex if you don’t want a baby because there’s a possibility it could happen, pills aren’t 100% effective either.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
BrockSamson:

Brother e dey pain me aswear grin

Anything fit happen, tire fit burst as they are undertaking the journey.

I am more concerned about the child, Some of us know what is it to grow up on the hard side of life if not for Oluwa’s mercies and blessings wey dey make us smile now. Still we don’t wish that on another.

When I see one babe using her oloriburuku to bring a child into the world to suffer it fills me up with vexation angry
no one knows tomrw. She may be rich later or in d example person giv adopted. We don see married pple wey husband lose hin job or fortune too. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
ibkayee:
Ladies, lying to guys about using preventative measures like birth control when you aren’t or deceiving him by poking holes into condoms for example is wrong. Not only is it a terrible motivation for having a child, it won’t make him stay and even if he does, he end up resenting you.

Guys, a lot of you aren’t as proactive in preventing these pregnancies as you could be and then start whining about a pregnancy. Bring your own protection and put it on yourself, ‘pulling out’ is not a foolproof method so stop having unprotected sex if you don’t want a baby because there’s a possibility it could happen, pills aren’t 100% effective either.

Agreed, most guys aren’t proactive in preventing these pregnancies.

But what motivates these ladies is beyond me. This is a form of wickedness aswear. Cuz he is rich is not an excuse to make him the Messiah of her family.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy by BrockSamson: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
ednut1:
no one knows tomrw. She may be rich later or in d example person giv adopted. We don see married pple wey husband lose hin job or fortune too. Life goes on.

Hope is not a legal tender. Sure anything fit happen. She may be rich later but that child would need to eat now, school fees has to be paid now, he has to be clothed now, needs a father’s love now.

Make dem use sense for the matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland / Tag And Ask / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.