Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,532 members, 7,830,573 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Man Loses Self-control And Does This To A Lady's Backside On A Queue In Lagos | - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Loses Self-control And Does This To A Lady's Backside On A Queue In Lagos | (4304 Views)

Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Loses Self-control And Does This To A Lady's Backside On A Queue In Lagos | by Dorcas243(f): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
A man was caught on camera embarrassing himself publicly in broad daylight. While waiting on a queue for a bus in Lagos, the man decided to move closer to the lady in his front, “ensuring” that his manh00d touched its target (which was the lady’s backside)…
Even as the lady who appeared to have noticed what was going on moved forward -the man still moved closer while being erect as a huge bulge was visibly seen in his trousers.. such an embarrassment.

[url=9janews.club/2019/08/18/men-touch-the-backside-of-a-curvy-lady-on-bike-she-twerks-instead-of-shunning-them/]MAN LOSES SELF-CONTROL AND DOES THIS TO A LADY BACKSIDE ON A QUEUE IN LAGOS[/url]

Re: Man Loses Self-control And Does This To A Lady's Backside On A Queue In Lagos | by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Waw
I like ur dp
Can we relate
Re: Man Loses Self-control And Does This To A Lady's Backside On A Queue In Lagos | by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Whatsapp me
Re: Man Loses Self-control And Does This To A Lady's Backside On A Queue In Lagos | by greatme2good(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
dannyrhymes600:
Waw
I like ur dp
Can we relate
That's not the Op post... That's Anita Joseph nolloywood actress.
Re: Man Loses Self-control And Does This To A Lady's Backside On A Queue In Lagos | by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
greatme2good:
That's not the Op post... That's Anita Joseph nolloywood actress.
oh ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons / Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv / How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.