Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech (27122 Views)

Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. / Jonathan Denies Sacking Reno Omokri, Debunks Sowore’s Claim / 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by israelmao(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Did you expect something lively from the lifeless?

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by chieyine(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
angry
Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by MrRichmond: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Zombies have been rendered braindead by this.
Reno pls have small mercy on the lifeless one and his gang of the undead cry

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by Boyooosa(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Reno should give his OWN independence day speech since he is very perfect in criticizing others'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by Oblang(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
This guy will commit suicide in 2019. The way he carry Buhari matter for head no be here..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by Philinho(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Just see brain...

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
The only fact that is ringing in buhari ear is that, is our President till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by ozo13(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Make una continue all ds una hateful conducts.it backfired in 2015.by the time buhari finish his 2nd tenure God's willing power will return to a more matured region.
Immature politics they love to play.hehehe jus read dr comments above
Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by openmine(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
Ahn ahn Reno, na wetin anu?
Give the chap a break, will ya!
He only read a prepared speech of which content he knows nothing about.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by slivertongue: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
GMB's integrity is overrated. anyone trustin him does dat @his own peril. he lacks d capacity 2midwife progress

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by dermmy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
This Reno get time sha
Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by AnanseK(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
FOR THE RECORD-

*Nigeria's National Assembly (NASS) was shut down on Tuesday, July 24, 2018. It's been 67 days on Monday, October 1, 2018.*

*and life goes on peacefully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by osusuallstars: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Reno , you are on point. i love the fact,

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by BraniacX(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Boyooosa:
Reno should give his OWN independence day speech since he is very perfect in criticizing others'
is he your president? undecided mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by gl2glory(f): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
rejoice4eva:
May God deliver us from lifeless and hypocritical self righteous leaders .
Amen
Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by Xander85: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
sacluxisback:
Zombies, dispute this or shut up.

Looks like they've chosen the latter option! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by systemz(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
victorypeace:
This guy madness is going deeper
Uneducated zombie spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by KanwuliaExtra: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
I have not laughed this hard in a long time.
Chai!!!!!

See finishing.
See as Buhari dey sodomize democracy like the cows wey dey im farm? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Over to the APC failures!
So JONATHAN was better than BUHARI? shocked
Unbelievable. The drunk is always better than THE LIFELESS!

See CHANGE oooooooooo cry

So Reno na “Tormentor of APC”. . . aka Association of pedofiles and coprophiliacs? (copyright FFK). . . . . CHAI!!!!! cry

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by positivethought: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
chieyine:
Nigeria celebrated her 58years anniversary of Independence from Britain and the President gave a list of achievements in his administration.
Reno Omokri debunked each statement President Buhari made.
Read what he has to say about Buhari's Independence Day Speech;

How can you say “we are on the right path”? We have just been named the world headquarters for extreme poverty and you think that is the right path? Did you come to put us on the path to poverty? You can’t even articulate a plan to get us out of poverty.

As usual, President Buhari's Independence Day broadcast was full of lies. I will now expose each lie with facts and figures to back up my expositions. I feel sorry for those who say Buhari has ‘integrity’. Does a man of integrity tell so many lies?

“There has been a steady improvement in the security situation in the North East” A lie. The situation in the NE has deteriorated seriously. Almost a hundred soldiers have died in 2018. Boko Haram has attacked and overran barracks twice this year

“We are diversifying away from reliance on oil to increased manufacturing capacity” Lie. Manufacturing capacity has reduced 28% from 2015 levels.Google it. We are dependent on foreign loans. Buhari has borrowed more than any other in our history

“Efforts are on course in the Niger Delta to clean up polluted lands” Another BIG LIE. 2 years after Prof Osinbajo flagged off Ogoni Cleanup, not a drop of oil has been cleaned. Instead, a maritime university meant for the Niger Delta was scrapped

“Conflict between herders and farmers is being addressed decisively.” Lie. On June 26, Buhari himself said “There is nothing I can do to help the situation except to pray”, when he visited Plateau after herdsmen killed hundreds of Nigerians there.

“We are making progress in the fight against corruption” Lie. According to Transparency International, Nigeria is more corrupt today than 2015 and made her worst ever performance on TI’s CPI, moving 12 steps backward from 136 to 148

“There is now an enabling environment for local and foreign investment in Nigeria.” Lie. There is a capital flight out of Nigeria. Nigeria is not in this year’s top 10 highest recipients of FDI in Africa. In 2013-14 we were number One. Google it

“We are gradually strengthening the economy with a stable Naira” Lie: S & P rated Naira the worst performing currency in Africa in 2016 and one of the worst in the world in 2017. Naira is classified as a volatile and is not accepted in Europe and SA

“Our youths have been at the vanguard of the struggle” Lie. President Buhari told the Commonwealth of Nations on April 18, 2018 in London that ‘Nigerian youth are lazy, uneducated’. It was caught on video. His words then belie his words today

“I have committed myself to ensure elections are free and fair” Lie. Vote buying increased under Buhari. Police routinely declare opposition candidates wanted days to elections and the APC chairman inadvertently admitted to rigging Osun election

“At the international level, we remain a responsible and respected member of the international community” Lie. Our President is NOT respected. President Donald Trump called him “lifeless”. He is considered a joke in the international community.

“As President, I‘ll continue to work tirelessly to promote, protect and preserve what really matters: unity” Lie. Nigeria is more divided than at any time because Buhari continues to appoint mostly Northern Muslim Fulanis into sensitive positions.

Conclusion: I deal in facts. Buhari is a liar. To say he has integrity is an insult.

Reno Omokri; Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Avid traveller. Tormentor of APC.

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/reno-omokri-debunks-buharis-independence-day-speech/

In fact I here by bestow on Mr Reno omokri the honorary title of "The encyclopedia factica 1 of Nigeria".who wan try,where are the BMC zombies?, where is that stupid retired IG?,come forward or hide your faces.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by Legendkid: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
frankmoney:
This is what PDP are good at , online rant , Twitter talk , Facebook talk . But to be on ground nd fight for their right you won't see them

Fight how? The type apc is doing, killing people up and down?
Remember the quote of one of Nigerians greatest president?
"My re-election is not worth the blood of any Nigeria"

Wish APC will adapt same method and run 2019 election as GEJ did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by KanwuliaExtra: 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Duplipost! kiss
Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by iphanyi10(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2018
I am not partisan neither am I a strong critic of this government...but all he said are facts and facts don't lie.

whether we like it or not their will be critics and opposition, this help to bring out the best in any government and also check their excesses.

To say this government has been a colossal disaster is to say the least!!

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by Wizaustin54(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
Ahn ahn Reno, na wetin anu?

He only read a prepared speech of which content he knows nothing about.

true talk

and the ZOOBIE supporters will believe all his lies making noise buhari this, buhari that....Sai baba

Mr integrity my foot

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by Wizaustin54(m): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2018
victorypeace:
This guy madness is going deeper

ZOOBIE dispute with your facts or shut the fu*k up

not everyone is a dullard like the lifeless buhari who reads written speech without having any clue of it content....

wake up....or better still borrow some sense

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by d1N1hm1d: 12:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Truths and lies...
Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by iamboladee: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Simple and succinct �
Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by Boyooosa(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2018
BraniacX:
is he your president? undecided mtcheew
So freedom of speech is not applicable here again?
He can give a speech on what he has done to promote the welfare of Nigeria now, within his capacity.
He mustn't be a president before he is useful to the society, after all, he was once in the corridor of power, even though I did not know him then until he resumes his more comfortable office; critic. Shior!
Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by Wizaustin54(m): 12:25am On Oct 02, 2018
frankmoney:
This is what PDP are good at , online rant , Twitter talk , Facebook talk . But to be on ground nd fight for their right you won't see them

ZOOBIE dispute with your facts or shut the fu*k up
can buhari even stand a live debate with any other presidential aspirant on any platform
even his Twitter account is managed by his aid....that man is nothing but an unrepentant religious bigot ,dictator, and tribalistic full of hypocrisy and lies
not everyone is a dullard like the lifeless buhari who reads written speech without having any clue of it content....

wake up....or better still borrow some sense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by BraniacX(m): 12:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Boyooosa:

So freedom of speech is not applicable here again?
He can give a speech on what he has done to promote the welfare of Nigeria now, within his capacity.
He mustn't be a president before he is useful to the society, after all, he was once in the corridor of power, even though I did not know him then until he resumes his more comfortable office; critic. Shior!
And society doesn't need critics huh?
So presidenting is so so important, a critic needs to be a president of critics before value is placed on the role of critics right? "Holding to account" is a certain terminology you could acquaint yourself with or you could take a seat
Re: Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech by ud4u: 12:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Lielie party, God deliver us ooohhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) / Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu / Friends Storm Airport To Welcome Eyitayo Jegede As He Lands In Ondo(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.