Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,493 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No (1439 Views)

Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by fvck(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
My brother,use brain to correct the mistake by telling her not to eat late lol
All man need to use their head well oh grin

1 Like

Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by dingbang(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin sharp nigga.. Care wetin..is he your father...abeg go sleep

1 Like

Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by fvck(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
grin sharp nigga.. Care wetin..is he your father...abeg go sleep

Lol my guy i weak oh
Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by Forzap: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by Divay22(f): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
But why do guys make it a habit of asking girls if they've eaten? Is it that they lack better words?

Most times that question is rather unnecesary.
Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by Bluezy13(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
But why do guys make it a habit of asking girls if they've eaten? Is it that they lack better words?

He asked, she replied with just a "No".

If she wasn't unreasonable, she would have added her reason for not eating to the "No" at once.
You don't blame the guy, he knew if he asked further, she would take advantage of his inquisition.

We ask because we feel the need to or just like a shoutout. It depends on the girl to take advantage of the question if she is smart.

Or perhaps, you, a lady with full of better words can initiate a conversation by asking the guys instead.

1 Like

Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by fvck(m): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

If she wasn't unreasonable, she would have added her reason for not eating to the "No" at once.
You don't blame the guy, he knew if he asked further, she would take advantage of his inquisition.

We ask because we feel the need to or just like a shoutout. It depends on the girl to take advantage of the question if she is smart.

Or perhaps, you, a lady with full of better words can initiate a conversation by asking the guys instead.
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 02, 2018
The guy is even nice asking if she has eaten, what's my bizness ? If you are hungry I believe the person would be .matured enough to cook something and if they haven't eaten due to financial issues, they will make it known to their partner. Life is simple not all these dramas

1 Like

Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

That question is just too perfunctory for my liking. There are only a few times when I find it cute. At other times, I just roll my eyes.

It's just the way everyone's asking "how are you?" without any intent. But it's all good. Personally, I can't be burdened with answering unnecessary questions.
Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by Bluezy13(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

That question is just too perfunctory for my liking. There are only a few times when I find it cute. At other times, I just roll my eyes.

It's just the way everyone's asking "how are you?" without any intent. But it's all good. Personally, I can't be burdened with answering unnecessary questions.

Ok.
Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by Shugavee(f): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lol some guys tho
Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by fvck(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol some guys tho

You ladies thinks we're all money bags
Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by AlexCk: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Funny,
I feel females ask that more.

Even during calls, they ask if I've eaten, if i reply yea, then they ask what i ate, if it's no, they ask why.

I believe it depends on the level of friendship though, so i don't feel irritated when they ask.

But sometimes, some people's chats are rather annoying, it's like a question-answer kinda chat, even when one brings interesting topics, they have a way of making it dry.

2 Likes

Re: Incase You Made The Mistake Of Asking Her About Dinner,and She Said No by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2018
AlexCk:

Funny,
I feel females ask that more.

Even during calls, they ask if I've eaten, if i reply yea, then they ask what i ate, if it's no, they ask why.

I believe it depends on the level of friendship though, so i don't feel irritated when they ask.

But sometimes, some people's chats are rather annoying, it's like a question-answer kinda chat, even when one brings interesting topics, they have a way of making it dry.

You've said it all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Preca / Lol / What Is The Biggest Challenge Dating As A Single Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.