Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (55300 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by kehinde1588(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2018
donphilopus:
I don't think Ambode stands any chance against this man. What I saw in the video I just watched shows that Ambode stands no chance at all. Two banners clearly displaying Ambode and Sanwo-Olu's pictures were hung and I couldn't see anyone on the queue ready to vote Ambode. They were all rushing Sanwo-Olu's banner.
where is the video?

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by megacity: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2018
God please shame your enemies
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by 9gerian: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2018
Interesting times...

This is good for democracy!!!

midolian:
Today, the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos state, will pick their governorship candidate for next year’s elections.

The two major aspirants are incumbent Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode and Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by SarakiBukola: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
watch as my yeroba brothers will make this igbo vs yeroba thing
perfect example of inferiority complex

we northerners don't try such
Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

I learnt your profile was reported to the MODs for rape and pedophilia.

20 of your 50 monikers were banned in a day as a result.

Hope you went through rehabilitation while banned ?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by KingKingKing: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2018
ambo bye bye

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu undercover agent of Ambode

If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by lawbabs: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
nothing bro

yerobas are the people trying to lump igbos in any of their issues creating non existing competition while igbos keeps progressing without thinking about them.
I'm a northerner but that's the fact here

Assalamualaikum bro

We know you are not bold to show the world your true identity. Keep disguising and thinking that it will give credibility to your gullibility...

7 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Hafeexla(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Glink2018:

Fake news. Like black-teethed thiefubu your father , like dumb-headed son
Obvious we would Know a SLOWPOKE by whatever he muster

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ipobarecriminals: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2018
sad sad sad i full ground here.Shud dey manipulate/rig in favor of dat Confused directionless, phat man,nah to look elsewhere. U can't continue to pay tax and suffer /drive im potholes roadsI pray he win sha Enuf of Ambo .To serve Nig/Lagosians is not by FORCE .Let Ambo go gofnor Abia State.Dey need his touch there.He shud carry his filthy go biko

8 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by eluquenson(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2018
How I wish PDP will present a credible candidate that will give APC a run for their money.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Mccullum: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
nothing bro

yerobas are the people trying to lump igbos in any of their issues creating non existing competition while igbos keeps progressing without thinking about them.

Assalamualaikum bro

Hypocrite of nairaland grin shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ogunsj: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2018
DogmaNation:
Stop godfatherism! Stop Tinubu the greedy crooked. The only crime of Ambode,is that he refused to Roger Tinubu. Lagos State deserve a mentally stable governor and not a fake dollar changer.

Ambode all the way.
but Nelson wike is the godfather of PDP. he determines who get what, when meetings conventions are to be held and you are here masturbating over Tinubu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by IsaAbubakar: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
SarakiBukola:

I learnt your profile was reported to the MODs for rape and pedophilia.

20 of your 50 monikers were banned in a day as a result.

Hope you went through rehabilitation while banned ?
[/s]
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by donphilopus: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
kehinde1588:
where is the video?

I watched it on twitter.
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ModsareChevres: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
History will be made today... cool
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by OneDollarSalary(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
watch as my yeroba brothers will make this igbo vs yeroba thing
perfect example of inferiority complex

we northerners don't try such
Assalamualaikum my people
So you are now Yoruba shocked? Amazing grin
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Babyforever(f): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2018
Calers:
What concern igbo about south west election.
It concerns us because we own most of your state
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Charly68: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2018
donphilopus:
I don't think Ambode stands any chance against this man. What I saw in the video I just watched shows that Ambode stands no chance at all. Two banners clearly displaying Ambode and Sanwo-Olu's pictures were hung and I couldn't see anyone on the queue ready to vote Ambode. They were all rushing Sanwo-Olu's banner.
What's this ?
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Hafeexla(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2018
OneDollarSalary:
Better leave the dullard alone

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by techstack: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2018
Observing in 3D
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by enshi(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2018
Lagos achieved a lot with ambode
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by kehinde1588(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2018
donphilopus:

I watched it on twitter.
is it on YouTube?
If yes pls share the link
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by merits(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2018
make i sit down jejelly dey for the winner.
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by IsaAbubakar: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
OneDollarSalary:

[/s]
yerobas igbos etc are my brothers
we're all human beings
I'm not a bigot like you
change your ways bra
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Hafeexla(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Babyforever:
Masturbating on someone else matter. tirri gbosa 4 u

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by SarakiBukola: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2018
lawbabs:

We know you are not bold to show the world your true identity. Keep disguising and thinking that it will give credibility to your gullibility...

He's an Igbo boy who was reported to the MODs for rape and pedophilia

He registered 20 monikers in a single day just to protest. He has over 50 by the way.

The MODs know him very well. This is his picture snapped when Bukola Saraki was on his way to the toilet.

Cc IsaAbubakar

8 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by OhiOfIhima: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2018
Lagosians are patiently waiting....
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Omofunaab2: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2018
Babyforever:

Next Joke please

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by wisdom4today: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2018
megacity:
God please shame your enemies

Amen oooo!

Let that power of God fatherism be destroyed in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by IsaAbubakar: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
SarakiBukola:

He's an Igbo boy who was reported to the MODs for rape and pedophilia

He registered 20 monikers in a single day just to protest. He has over 50 by the way.

The MODs know him very well. This is his picture snapped when Bukola Saraki was on his way to the toilet.

Cc IsaAbubakar
[/s]
mr man you have to respect yourself or mynd44 will take it from there
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Babyforever(f): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Next Joke please
I wasn't talking to you
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by OneDollarSalary(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
nothing bro

Assalamualaikum bro
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique, this guy (bloodykiller) wants to derail this beautiful thread

Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Election Result So Far In Kogi State - Daily Trust / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.