Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (55286 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
This guy stepped on many toes and blocked many people from accessing him. How can all 95% of HOA, chairmen of all lcdas , all stakeholders and party leaders reject you? I mean even all law makers, all political enemies of tinubu in APC, banire, fashola and ko dont even support you. Just no one prominent personality support you. Even oba that championed him in 2015 refused to comment since. His wife too must be terrible because she never associated with the big wig from the beginning of the administration. I pity him sha because they have grounded him so fast.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by oodualover: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
sogodihno:
Eeya! I feel for Ambode sha! I know from the way this Ipob people are supporting him, anyone they support fails from jimi Agbaje to Jonathan to Fayose to Adeleke.

if u want to succeed as a politician in Nigeria, beg this people from the east not to support you, if possible pay them not to support you.
it's really a pity.
This is because Yorubas know they are our enemy and anybody they support instantly becomes our enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by TrueNigerian300: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
So where are all the one million new registered members that Ambode was crying about in his press conference. Atleast the party still allowed the registration slips from new members or those yet to get their ID cards. Where are the million new members he brought due to his massive developments and achievements? What kind of man goes to a war he is sure of losing? Ofcourse you should fight for what you believe in even if you cant win but be sure to achieve something or inflict some damages on your enemy. But can anybody tell me what Ambode will achieve with this? Rather he is allowing APC to use him as a tool to show how democratic they are which is not completely true.

In nutshell he couldnt get anything out of this nor could he inflict any damage on APC but rather allowed them to score some cheap political points.

All those confused people shouting he is brave courageous blah blah show their thinking is not different from this man. Ambode has not acted bravely but stupidly.

This whole thing shows that Amobde is not intelligent and wise enough to govern Lagos. His failure as a governor is a fact/proof to back up my assertion.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
XTHRONE:
Ambode is not a politician, if he was, this wouldn't have happened, he is not street smart.it is a pity when a sitting governor is tossed around by a former governor, it doesn't sound good, this can never happen in the south east, never, I say never, and i will say it again never...

This was what happened in the Southeast, a sitting governor taken to Okija shrine naked to swear allegiance to godfather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eHbzBZPnA

http://nigeriapolitricks..com/2007/07/nigerian-governor-ta-oji-at-shrine.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
sogodihno:
Eeya! I feel for Ambode sha! I know from the way this Ipob people are supporting him, anyone they support fails from jimi Agbaje to Jonathan to Fayose to Adeleke.

if u want to succeed as a politician in Nigeria, beg this people from the east not to support you, if possible pay them not to support you.
it's really a pity.

Oh! Poor Wunmi has been caught in the web of Igbos SUPPORT.

Sadly, his journey to political oblivion has began.

Yet another ill luck from Igbos supports.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Egbe/idimu Lcda 4 wards

Sanwoolu 13300

Ambode. 0

Alimosho LG Ward C1
Sanwoolu 6741
Ambode 0
Ask no questions plz o

I saw you lecturing someone yesterday that Ambode is goner but he didn't want to listen. They think politics is what people learn in classrooms.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Henjor48(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode right now like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Magiciann:

I saw you lecturing someone yesterday that Ambode is goner but he didn't want to listen. They think politics is what people learn in classrooms.
No mind them my boss. Them think say politics na Bb Naija

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by jzun: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
DogmaNation:
Stop godfatherism! Stop Tinubu the greedy crooked. The only crime of Ambode,is that he refused to Roger Tinubu. Lagos State deserve a mentally stable governor and not a fake dollar changer.

Ambode all the way.

Your education is wasted. So, if I say your wife used to be a prostitute, you will just accept it as true without evidence?!

Ambode has ruled and littered Lagos with waste and trash. Yet he has been seating on more that a trillion naira annual budget.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
77up:
You are right , they contain high degree of bad luck . If they support you , then the rest is story.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by biggie73(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
mybestlove:
Tinubu should be disgraced. Ambode has a right to second term. Tinubu single handedly imposing candidates in all south western states is like proving that everybody in Yorubaland is under his dictate.
If people are wise, they should dismantle this Tinubu dynasty as early as possible because if allowed to eat deeper in Yorubaland, the future could be difficult
....really? There is primary between two folks. That's is not imposition.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by aydelicious: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hhmmm...
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Oluwadare: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oluwadare:
there are two political godfathers in Nigeria today that no politicians in their states can successfully go against them. (1) Mr. Tinubu in Lagos state and (2) Mr. Saraki in Kwara state. This is due to the fact that, the political structure of their state is firmly in the feet to the extent that nothing significantly happens in their state without their consent.

However, more respect should be given to Mr. Tinubu due to the complexity of Lagos state compared to Kwara state.
SIMPLE!
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olateju1990: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
na so i laf today hahahahahahjaha

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Philistine(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mechanics(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sanwo -Olu is leading.
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by voiceofthetruth: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Poor guy

5 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Ajibel(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
I've been quite heartless towards Ambode this past few days, but from what I have been seeing on twitter and the results that have been coming in, I feel like shedding a tear for the governor.

The one that weakened me was when I saw a video of his deputy dumping him for Sanwo-olu shocked shocked

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by openmine(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
voiceofthetruth:

You must be very stupid. Sometimes I don't know what kind of smelly soup or hydraulic drugs you guys sniff in that slimy section of the country. When did Ipob or any Igbo organization support your fat boy governor or make any statement about your lagoon slavery ritual. What is afonjas problem with Igbos.. Why do you people sleep, eat and drink anything Igbo. The same Ambode you guys have been using to insult Igbos...claiming all SE leaders combined can't match his governance. The same Ambode, your Oba Lil Wayne insulted Igbos for voting against him.. The same Ambode Igbos lambasted for his Yoruba language policy and land use charge..
It's the same Ambode whom you now blame Igbos for supporting... Honestly you yorubas seen to be taking something damn strong over there... Is it the stench of skulls you mine, or did Oduduwa crash from heaven with some brain dumbing serum...Since the only reason you guys can't stop mentioning Igbos is because deep inside you, you know they own LAGOS.. kiss the truth
eleyi gidigan shocked

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by sogodihno: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
voiceofthetruth:

You must be very stupid. Sometimes I don't know what kind of smelly soup or hydraulic drugs you guys sniff in that slimy section of the country. When did Ipob or any Igbo organization support your fat boy governor or make any statement about your lagoon slavery ritual. What is afonjas problem with Igbos.. Why do you people sleep, eat and drink anything Igbo. The same Ambode you guys have been using to insult Igbos...claiming all SE leaders combined can't match his governance. The same Ambode, your Oba Lil Wayne insulted Igbos for voting against him.. The same Ambode Igbos lambasted for his Yoruba language policy and land use charge..
It's the same Ambode whom you now blame Igbos for supporting... Honestly you yorubas seen to be taking something damn strong over there... Is it the stench of skulls you mine, or did Oduduwa crash from heaven with some brain dumbing serum...Since the only reason you guys can't stop mentioning Igbos is because deep inside you, you know they own LAGOS.. kiss the truth

indeed u own Lagos, that's why your candidates are winning as jimi agbaje won and now Ambode that's winning. lolz.

E pain am.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by dgee1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
voiceofthetruth:

'The same Ambode Igbos lambasted for his Yoruba language policy' ?!?!

You wrote this about a state in the SW. Should he have brought an Igbo language policy? Are Igbos the only people paying the land-use charge? Who do these people think they are?

This is why an average northerner does not always want to see you people close to power.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by totit: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
voiceofthetruth:

[/s]

grin eyah

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by AZeD1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oluwadare:
there are two political godfathers in Nigeria today that no politicians in their states can successfully go against them. (1) Mr. Tinubu in Lagos state and (2) Mr. Saraki in Kwara state. This is due to the fact that, the political structure of their state is firmly in the feet to the extent that nothing significantly happens in their state without their consent.

However, more respect should be given to Mr. Tinubu due to the complexity of Lagos state compared to Kwara state.
James Onanefe Ibori is a don in Delta state.
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by 77up(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
voiceofthetruth:

This one is in pain rainow, pls where is that fayose meme grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Ajibel(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Please who has seen Epe's results. Iyen tu loud gan ooo grin grin grin

Unconfirmed ooo

Just In:
Epe Recreation:
Ambode: 30,000
Sanwoolu: 0.

Just In:
Noforija:
Ambode: 15,000
Sanwoolu: 0
#LagosAPCPrimaries

Ibeju:
Ambode 29,500
Sanwoolu: 10

I dont wanna post others before Nairaland bot ban me grin grin grin

This is Kano in Epe

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by iyrojc(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
sogodihno:

it's really a pity.

Fool!!! Can you just comment without showing your stupidity to the public
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by sogodihno: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
iyrojc:

Fool!!! Can you just comment without showing your stupidity to the public

pls, counter what I just said without calling names.

lolz, e pain am. ntor!

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by overall90: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
voiceofthetruth:

the people are insane I swear.
IPOB supporting Ambode?
they think they are just politicking,people are watching and are amused at their stupidity.
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by overall90: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
sogodihno:

indeed u own Lagos, that's why your candidates are winning as jimi agbaje won and now Ambode that's winning. lolz.

E pain am.

wait a minute!
are you saying that Ambode is igbos candidate?
you people are insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by KanwuliaExtra: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Abeg!
Primaries cancelled!!!!
Lagos=Ekiti=Osun!
Thread closed! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / David Mark Allegedly Gave GEJ A $200k Solid Gold Customized Watch (see Photo) / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.