Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (55304 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by techstack: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2018
eluquenson:
How I wish PDP will present a credible candidate that will give APC a run for their money.

PDP should forget Lagos, they should hold on tight to Delta.

For Lagos is a no go area

5 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ogunsj: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2018
mybestlove:
Tinubu should be disgraced. Ambode has a right to second term. Tinubu single handedly imposing candidates in all south western states is like proving that everybody in Yorubaland is under his dictate.
If people are wise, they should dismantle this Tinubu dynasty as early as possible because if allowed to eat deeper in Yorubaland, the future could be difficult
unfortunately you are not an APC member, neither do you know where Lagos is in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by maasoap(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2018
DogmaNation:
Stop godfatherism! Stop Tinubu the greedy crooked. The only crime of Ambode,is that he refused to Roger Tinubu. Lagos State deserve a mentally stable governor and not a fake dollar changer.

Ambode all the way.

Even , Lagosians are not happy with Ambode administration and policy

8 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by OhiOfIhima: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
watch as my yeroba brothers will make this igbo vs yeroba thing
perfect example of inferiority complex

we northerners don't try such
Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

Waleikum Salam brother..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by yemisi10: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Please update us on results
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by IsaAbubakar: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Waleikum Salam brother..
may Allah SWT shine his light upon you cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by XTHRONE(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode is not a politician, if he was, this wouldn't have happened, he is not street smart.it is a pity when a sitting governor is tossed around by a former governor, it doesn't sound good, this can never happen in the south east, never, I say never, and i will say it again never...
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by maasoap(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2018
eluquenson:
How I wish PDP will present a credible candidate that will give APC a run for their money.

Well, don't labour too much, they can give it to Ambode since you all love him that much

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Akainzo(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2018
mybestlove:
Tinubu should be disgraced. Ambode has a right to second term. Tinubu single handedly imposing candidates in all south western states is like proving that everybody in Yorubaland is under his dictate.
If people are wise, they should dismantle this Tinubu dynasty as early as possible because if allowed to eat deeper in Yorubaland, the future could be difficult

Nothing in politics is a RIGHT! All you have is the priviledge to contest, and not a right to a second term.

Every politician has a privilege to contest for a ticket to enable run for a second term in office, being in office as the incumbent does not automatically convert that privilege to a right.

If you supported it when Obama endorsed Hillary Clinton, or when the Super Delegates endorsed Hillary Clinton, don't be a mumu and start castigating Tinubu for not supporting Amabode. Super delegates are the same as party chieftains in Nigeria. if you aren't going to refer to them as Godfathers, please allow Tinubu to exercise his right of choice in any political contest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Amdoyin(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2018
mybestlove:
what is your own? Paddle your canoe and stop interfering in another people's affairs. Go and tell your region politicians that one and not our own land. Ewu mbaise!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by maasoap(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2018
XTHRONE:
Ambode is not a politician, if he was, this wouldn't have happened, he is not street smart.it is a pity when a sitting governor is tossed around by a former governor, it doesn't sound good, this can never happen in the south east, never, I say never, and i will say it again never...

Well, he didn't do anything to deserve it in the first place. That's why

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by obyback: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2018
XTHRONE:
Ambode is a poor governor period. He would fit perfectly in PDP states not Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by arewaboy01(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Ambode can only win on Nairaland
just D way Adeleke won on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by emerged01(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2018
DogmaNation:
Stop godfatherism! Stop Tinubu the greedy crooked. The only crime of Ambode,is that he refused to Roger Tinubu. Lagos State deserve a mentally stable governor and not a fake dollar changer.

Ambode all the way.
Na Tinubu dey vote?

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Boyooosa(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Third page is not a bad deal in this kind of contest, even 4th...
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by kunmiiii: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2018
mybestlove:

You guys always contradicting yourself and speaking from both sides of the mouth...So if Tinubu should endorse Ambode now you will all open teeth and be happy. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by peckhamboi: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Ward A, Oke-Oba, Idowu Street, Agege

Sanwoolu 567 Ambode 0

It was a sorry sight to see nobody voting for Ambode.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by oriewanbe: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2018
chieyine:
Sanwo-Olu is leading like mad.

Ambode should have a plan B or he will go into Political Oblivion
Vote wey dem never even start
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by oluppy(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2018
why are we attacking each other on this platform? instead of us to come together to fight this godfather syndrome in our system.
we are busy calling names. God help the youth of this country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by MrBigiman: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
peckhamboi:
Ward A, Oke-Oba, Idowu Street, Agege

Sanwoolu 567 Ambode 0

It was a sorry sight to see nobody voting for Ambode.

Na so Ambode take loose?
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by OneDollarSalary(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
the post is in line with the thread

accept the truth
as for my identity
whenever you visit kebbi let me know I'll treat you well
just pm me
if you want us to go out to some interesting places in my domot kebbi I'll gladly lead you.
i know it's hard for you to accept that a northerner like me can say the truth.
Assalamualaikum bro
Mynd44 Dominique, rule 1
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by KingKingKing: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
results coming in

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DogmaNation: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2018
ogunsj:
but Nelson wike is the godfather of PDP. he determines who get what, when meetings conventions are to be held and you are here masturbating over Tinubu.
A slave that refused to remove his mouth from Tinubus anus! I stand for what is right.It doesn't matter the party that individual belongs to,be it PDP or APC.
#istandwithambode#
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by meolaniyi(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Ikeja ward III sanwa-olu 3426 Ambode 218

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by damoskiy(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Update
Abule oja/Akoka

Total registered-2222
Sanwo-1888
Ambo- Nil(No agent available).
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PeterUdeme: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2018
XTHRONE:

So what's our business if it can't happen in the south east? why don't you face the south east and mind your business?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by scantee(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2018
It will be a tough one for Ambode, really feel sorry for him, anywhere I pass in Lagos here they will be chanting sowe Oru.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Chieftroller(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2018
BMCs have received their September salary

See as them plenty for these thread they support their master

Walahi poverty Issa disease grin

Lemme be going before they attack me tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by basic23111: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2018
u will surely lose when u are supported by flat head.......

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by TGM2015: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2018
kehinde1588:
is it on YouTube?
If yes pls share the link
Just watch it on Twitter now...in fact some wards have concluded vote with Ambode having zero vote.
Please use the hashtag #LagosAPCPrimaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tropicana Shopping Mall: Akpabio Opens N300 Million Facility In Uyo (photos) / Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) / Election Result So Far In Kogi State - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.