Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (55583 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Fadedvoiced: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2018
vizkiz:
This thread's integrity is questionable. So many lies to favour sanwo after the APC social media influencer has been paid.

Until you see the cloak on your eyes,you won't believe the warnings - Malcolm X

You should keep shut if you don't know what's going on.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by KingKingKing: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2018
coming in

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Fadedvoiced: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode is politically finished.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by GoggleB(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2018
The final result for Ward C, Tinubu’s ward — comprising Olusosun, Alausa and Oregun — saw Ambode poll a measly four votes while his opponent, Sanwo-Olu, recorded 960 votes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Reptyle(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2018
mybestlove:
Tinubu should be disgraced. Ambode has a right to second term. Tinubu single handedly imposing candidates in all south western states is like proving that everybody in Yorubaland is under his dictate.
If people are wise, they should dismantle this Tinubu dynasty as early as possible because if allowed to eat deeper in Yorubaland, the future could be difficult

If you dismantle the Tinubu structure, another one will rise to replace it.

"Nature abhors a vacuum."

The nature of our politics makes room for "power blocs" and "power brokers".

Tinubu has done a lot to gain the kind of influence he wields in the Southwest. He draws that influence from the people. When the people have had enough, they will retrieve their patronage and hand it to another.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by AroleOduduwa(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2018
I don’t like APC ideology but in life you’ve to stay loyal to your boss to reach greater heights, don’t always play smart. Godfatherism was the process that brought the emergence of Ambode, should have stuck to the process.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by kunmiiii: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2018
Glycolysis:
Ambode has won my respect for just the singular act of deciding not to asslick tinubu ever again !
One thing about every asslicker is that they are never comfortable in their ass licking job,but lacks the balls to say enough is enough !
They just can't ,even in their glaring misery .
The same apply to our live in many relationships today.
Thousands of persons are suffering the same slavery to another person because they lack the balls to drawn the line & admit the situation they are in ,is doing then more bad ( mentally, psychological etc) than good .
Even if ambode end up not winning, he has made his point clear ;

I'M DONE ASSLICKING !

And i'm proud of him for that ....

What the hell are you proud of....All these juvenile sprogs sef. Someone that was still jogging and rushing after Tinubu like a kindergarten pupil offered treats at Eko hotel some weeks back. he's only throwing tantrums now, exuding confidence and arrogance because he failed to secure the endorsement of Tinubu, if not he would have still continue licking his ass for 4 more years

14 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by kennys: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2018
mybestlove:
Tinubu should be disgraced. Ambode has a right to second term. Tinubu single handedly imposing candidates in all south western states is like proving that everybody in Yorubaland is under his dictate.
If people are wise, they should dismantle this Tinubu dynasty as early as possible because if allowed to eat deeper in Yorubaland, the future could be difficult

You are 100% right. Corruption will be refreshed by Tinubu's loyalist.
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by alen4smith(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2018
XTHRONE:
Ambode is not a politician, if he was, this wouldn't have happened, he is not street smart.it is a pity when a sitting governor is tossed around by a former governor, it doesn't sound good, this can never happen in the south east, never, I say never, and i will say it again never...
and Ngige was kidnapped in southwest also.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by OldBeer: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2018
Ambo don't worry you can still make it.

The night buses from Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia and co are almost entering Lagos by now.

Stand still, you are a winner.

#NoMansLand
#DevelopersofLagos
#WeDieHere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Indomie001: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
watch as my yeroba brothers will make this igbo vs yeroba thing
perfect example of inferiority complex

we northerners don't try such
Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
you need to work on your low self esteem bro.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by arewaboy01(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2018
ipobians go and learn the game of politics and stop ranting online

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ogunsj: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2018
where are those Ambode supporters disturbing the peace of a Lagos over the weekend, in the name of solidarity protest. oh I forgot CDA people, where are they?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by batstan(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2018
Update
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by immortal07: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
I don't understand the way some people think
Tinubu is one man, and he has d right support and vote for who ever he wants...
Which he has done with sanwo olu
He has not put a gun on anybodys head not to vote fr ambode
Ambode has clearly offended d wrong people and they are dealing with him..
Its a lost battle frm day one, that's why he was pleading at first
D press conference was just a too desperate move

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Ategberoson(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
mybestlove:

guess he has a hand in Ogun, Ondo and ekiti as well. is early to go on rehab pls

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BabaRamota1980: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
mybestlove:

Nobody has a right to second term. No automatic ticket to office is a good idea. However, the party structure should assess the performance and gauge the candidate's acceptance in public as a yardstick for endorsement and support. In Ambode's case they say he is unreachable. I know what they mean by that. Lobbyists are unable to influence govt decisions and use governor to scr.ew people.

Thats his crime, standing on the side of the people. Also that he acted unilaterally to contract visionscape for sanitation.

To an extent the other side is right too, if this is the wqy things have always been done then Ambode should follow it and make gradual changes through dialogue. He can champion the cause while in govt and even continue it on after service.

There is so much money in Lagos that it can go round but the people must also get their amenities so ordinary daily life is not difficult. No one would care what they share if power is vonstant, water is available, public toilet facilities, healthcare,clean markets and communities.....are all available to public.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by 77up(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
Babyforever:
It concerns us because we own most of your state
you can't owns it simply because your brothers are selling gala and fan yogo on our streets ma'am tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by heryur(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Make i just take seat dey chop Puff-puff as update dey go

1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BlueRayDick: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Can anybody in Epe give us an update of how it's going down over there?
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Mbediogu(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
mybestlove:
As you well know, people are not wise. They are wilds.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by rhymestech: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
OK
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PassingShot(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
micolaj:

That's not the main the point, Man.

It is more than that.

The battle between Ambode and TINUBU is more than second term ticket. It is now a BATTLE OF PRIDE.

Of course,Ambode knows he can't win. The handwriting is clear on the wall. He is assured of his defeat already no matter the sophistication of his most potent arsenal (FG)

But his defeat today is just like a first half of a football match of two halves.

The second half is where the APC and Ambode will need a good fight to cement a victory.

Half time result:

TINUBU -1

AMBODE- 0

What should one expect in the second half?

I don't know.

All I know is :
Ambode will fight like a wonded lion.

And with the fact he is rumored to be unforgiving and proud, I can only assure you of an INTERESTING second half of not ME, not YOU.

THE BATTLE OF PRIDE
grin
What battle of pride? What yeye pride?

What's the point in going into a battle where your defeat is assured?

The worst he can do is to decamp. And he dares not do it while he still remains an APC governor in Lagos state as he will be promptly impeached the moment he romances PDP or any other party. He may even be impeached even if he remains in APC for his stubbornness especially for character assassination of Sanwo-Olu.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by buhariguy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
GoggleB:
The final result for Ward C, Tinubu’s ward — comprising Olusosun, Alausa and Oregun — saw Ambode poll a measly four votes while his opponent, Sanwo-Olu, recorded 960 votes.

ambode poll a massive four vote while San olu poll a measly 960 vote.

Ambode till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PassingShot(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
mybestlove:
Tinubu didn't have his way in Ondo. Akeredola wasn't his candidate. Fayemi who won in Ekiti wasn't his candidate as well. So, which SW is Tinubu imposing people.

If he's actually this powerful, then respect is in order for him.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Tintinnoty(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Final result from Badagry

Sanwo-Olu 405

Ambode 05
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
donphilopus:
I don't think Ambode stands any chance against this man. What I saw in the video I just watched shows that Ambode stands no chance at all. Two banners clearly displaying Ambode and Sanwo-Olu's pictures were hung and I couldn't see anyone on the queue ready to vote Ambode. They were all rushing Sanwo-Olu's banner.

It is due to band wagon effect. Nigerians are known to be follow follow. We are not yet mature for this kind of process
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by JGracious: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Reptyle:

If you dismantle the Tinubu structure, another one will rise to replace it.

"Nature abhors a vacuum."

The nature of our politics makes room for "power blocs" and "power brokers".

Tinubu has done a lot to gain the kind of influence he wields in the Southwest. He draws that influence from the people. When the people have had enough, they will retrieve their patronage and hand it to another.

Absolutely correct!

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Tospringe: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
It's becoming scary!

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by sogodihno: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
nothing bro

yerobas are the people trying to lump igbos in any of their issues creating non existing competition while igbos keeps progressing without thinking about them.
I'm a northerner but that's the fact here

Assalamualaikum bro

you are not making sense. Igbos are the ones that want to die on Yoruba matter. leave Yoruba alone! Ambode o, Sanwo-Olu o,that are both Yoruba, what concern Ipob dia.

Against, Jews from the yeast, please leave Yourubas alone, se dandan ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by damtan(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
watch as my yeroba brothers will make this igbo vs yeroba thing
perfect example of inferiority complex

we northerners don't try such
Assalamualaikum my people
You don talk be that for your mind oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 / These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.