Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (55315 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by xmon9666: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2018
shocked omo much lessons to learn after the primary
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by IsaAbubakar: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2018
PeterUdeme:

Why do flat heads keep denying their identity? Is it a crime to be ibo? I know ibos are criminals, but that's not enough for you to be rejecting your wawa tribe.
it pains to see a northerner saying the truth isn't it

but why do you people think that we northerners must hate and behave like you

i hope you know that you're breaking nairaland rules by calling another tribe criminals
hmmm let mynd44 or lalasticlala no catch you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode has won my respect for just the singular act of deciding not to asslick tinubu ever again !
One thing about every asslicker is that they are never comfortable in their ass licking job,but lacks the balls to say enough is enough !
They just can't ,even in their glaring misery .
The same apply to our live in many relationships today.
Thousands of persons are suffering the same slavery to another person because they lack the balls to drawn the line & admit the situation they are in ,is doing then more bad ( mentally, psychological etc) than good .
Even if ambode end up not winning, he has made his point clear ;

I'M DONE ASSLICKING !

And i'm proud of him for that ....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ogunsj: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2018
oluppy:
why are we attacking each other on this platform? instead of us to come together to fight this godfather syndrome in our system.
we are busy calling names. God help the youth of this country.
if you don't want godfatherism , don't ride on godfather to achieving your ambition.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by obyback: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2018
Glycolysis:
Ambode has won my respect for just the singular act of deciding not to asslick tinubu ever again !
One thing about every asslicker is that they are never comfortable in their ass licking job,but lacks the balls to say enough is enough !
Thousands of persons are suffering the same slavery to another person because they lack the balls to drawn the line & admit the situation they are in ,is doing then more bad ( mentally, psychological etc) than good .

I'M DONE ASSLICKING !

No one is asslicking anyone, you guys actually want tinubu to impose ambode on the people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by KingKingKing: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2018
coming in

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by micolaj: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Ambode should stop fighting a lost battle. I like him and wished the party elders had forgiven and supported him but as it stand, he cannot win without the people he's fighting.
That's not the main the point, Man.

It is more than that.

The battle between Ambode and TINUBU is more than second term ticket. It is now a BATTLE OF PRIDE.

Of course,Ambode knows he can't win. The handwriting is clear on the wall. He is assured of his defeat already no matter the sophistication of his most potent arsenal (FG)

But his defeat today is just like a first half of a football match of two halves.

The second half is where the APC and Ambode will need a good fight to cement a victory.

Half time result:

TINUBU -1

AMBODE- 0

What should one expect in the second half?

I don't know.

All I know is :
Ambode will fight like a wonded lion.

And with the fact he is rumored to be unforgiving and proud, I can only assure you of an INTERESTING second half of not ME, not YOU.

THE BATTLE OF PRIDE
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Chiachifranklin: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2018
I wish Ambode fails to pick d ticket, so that someone else could go there with his own line up so dat money could change direction n money to b in circulation.. Or if Ambode wins d primary, let opposition party win d governorship position..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PeterUdeme: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Glycolysis:

I'M DONE ASSLICKING !

You are not bright. he asslicked before becoming governor. If that is the only thing your brain could process. Stop delving into matters you know nothing about.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Omotaday(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2018
May God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Ayo25: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chloride6: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Let's see what Abuja has up their sleeves
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by arewaboy01(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
from the results am seeing so far tinubu is indeed the Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Donshegxy10(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
oriewanbe:

Vote wey dem never even start
Are you sure you are in Lagos....
In my ward here in shomolu ambode had 0 votes

5 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mimyselfai(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Glycolysis:

I'M DONE ASSLICKING !

It's funny how y'all are trying to paint Ambode as the saint and Sanwo the villain. Well, Ambode has only become a victim of the same order that brought him into power. He was handpicked by Tinubu and imposed on all. So was Fashola. So why is everyone complaining that someone else is being handpicked. This has become the order of the day my people. So let's all live with it and stop acting shortsighted and hypocritical. Msheeeeww!

12 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by vizkiz: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
This thread's integrity is questionable. So many lies to favour sanwo after the APC social media influencer has been paid.
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by harmless(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Source please or you will be banned for spreading fake news
peckhamboi:
Ward A, Oke-Oba, Idowu Street, Agege

Sanwoolu 567 Ambode 0

It was a sorry sight to see nobody voting for Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by principalgee: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2018
Enough of dis postponement, let's go Maracana
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ogunsj: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2018
DogmaNation:
A slave that refused to remove his mouth from Tinubus anus! I stand for what is right.It doesn't matter the party that individual belongs to,be it PDP or APC.
#istandwithambode#
you are inconsequential in what happens in Lagos, so stop crying.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by LASISIELENU(f): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2018
While waiting for the results, you can visit this blog for sport updates CL UPDATES
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DTALLPRINCE(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2018
If Jede wins, I smell jail for Ambode.
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by KingKingKing: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2018
Over for Ambo

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by yns4real: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2018
@MrAbuSidiq
Ward c, Alausa, Ikeja,

Sanwo-Olu - 960

Ambode - 4

#LagosAPCPrimaries
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2018
PeterUdeme:

You are not bright. he asslicked before becoming governor. If that is the only thing your brain could process. Stop delving into matters you know nothing about.
I don't have the strength to come & be dragging to & fro with you on political issues..
I only tabled my view,if it don't sit well with you,I guess that's YOUR problem !
Do have a wonderful day..
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by OneDollarSalary(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2018
XTHRONE:
Ambode is not a politician, if he was, this wouldn't have happened, he is not street smart.it is a pity when a sitting governor is tossed around by a former governor, it doesn't sound good, this[b] can never happen in the south east, never, I say never, and i will say it again never.[/b]..

What about Mbadinuju of Anambra in 2003?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by kehinde1588(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2018
TGM2015:

Just watch it on Twitter now...in fact some wards have concluded vote with Ambode having zero vote.
Please use the hashtag #LagosAPCPrimaries
thanks

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by akdjr(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2018
That a man is arrested but not found guilty is not an issue it could happen to anyone,and if you say a man has been "rehabilitated" it means he is now ok. I honestly dont know who pushed
@AkinwunmiAmbode into this. A sad for the office of the Gov of my dear state.

Jimi Disu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by totit: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Well, well, well and well.... grin grin
Now, wailers can now wail,cry and create threads for lamentation.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by countryfive: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2018
See the way Yoruba's are betraying themselves
Not too long ago ambode was the best governor
In the whole of Nigeria ...now he is a devil and has performed woefully, if tinubu supports him
Again he'll immediately be an icon which all state
Governors must learn from
Well sha, what concerns me it their business not
Mine
Re: Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Tospringe: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Sanwo-Olu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos / Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.