Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

'I Can’t Walk Properly' Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged On Payment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged On Payment (399 Views)

Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / “my Vagina Is Peppering Me” – Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Pays Less / I can’t walk properly, prostitute create scene after client reneged on agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Can’t Walk Properly' Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged On Payment by Letenwam: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2018
A Nigerian prostitute created a scene at a hotel in Akure, Ondo State after her client reneged on their agreement after a night-long sex. 

According to the prostitute, her client agreed to pay her 10k for all night sex but paid 3k after they got down and threw her out of the room. The lady who insisted on collecting her full payment, further disclosed that her legs and vagina were aching as the man had sex with her throughout the night. 

https://lailasnews.com/i-cant-walk-properly-prostitute-creates-scene-as-client-pays-less-after-sex/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

4 Alarming Signs She Is About To Dump You For Another Guy / Drop A Message For Ya Ex / Am I Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.