Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (76977 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Banky W Wife, Adesua Etomi Joins Sweet Girls Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by imitateMe(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Even twin sisters envy themselves. I know a lady who gets very angry whenever her twin sister uploads her makeup free pics on facebookgrin She retaliates by uploading her sister's weird looking pics...fish brains LOL

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Gkemz: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Lol I prefer d company of guys most atimes. Maybe cos I grew up amongst guys. I flow better with guys than ladies. But not withstanding, I can engage in a meaningful convo with any intellect not necessarily a guy. I love smart ladies like moi. �

I don't doubt that because for one to see a lady on nairaland could suggest that she's smart unlike many of your colleagues who don't derive passion in anything informative, if it's not twitter, Snapchat, facebook, whatsapp, bbm, you can't find them elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by oloriLFC(f): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
I support my fellow female if need be. Don't have close girlfriends tho, when they won't discuss football undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by funnyteeth(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=71733599][/quote]

What? Is it your data?

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by oshe11: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
funnyteeth:

What?

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by funnyteeth(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
oshe11:

Mtcheeew...

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by oshe11: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
funnyteeth:

Mtcheeew...

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by toprealman: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
LivingFree:
#Five fingers situation
Some of us are busy minding our own business, I don't have a jealous bone in me grin
I de fear your type
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by feranmmie(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
What's the meaning of this nonsense... PLS JARE where can I buy Akara and moin moin in Banana Iceland...

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by lexy2014: 12:07am On Oct 03, 2018
LivingFree:
#Five fingers situation
Some of us are busy minding our own business, I don't have a jealous bone in me grin
I agree with u. Infact, no lady is jealous.Its always d other lady that is d jealous one

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by chocboi78(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2018
castrol180:
Front page is now a useless trashcan where all garbage could be dumped...I thank the supreme being for this

There are many forums outside there doing good for themselves than all this corralled NL
please tell
me anoda forum so I will leave
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Preshy561(f): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2018
Maybe not me.
I dont care, have never cared.

My besties are ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by damtan(m): 12:17am On Oct 03, 2018
imitateMe:

You're on point. Women have fish brains too.
grin
imitateMe:

You're on point. Women have fish brains too.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2018
lexy2014:
I agree with u. Infact, no lady is jealous.Its always d other lady that is d jealous one

Can't speak for other women but for ME; Nope, I don't attract such energy, because I don't look for it.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by AreaFada2: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2018
No lady is even disputing that they are envious & jealous of each other. cheesy grin

Even most girls get along better with their dads. And get their way with dads more easily.

Only when ladies feel under attack (when bitter truth is said in public) from men, like highlighting the fact that women are more promiscuous these days or how well over 30% of kids are given to fake dads, they suddenly band together. For a few seconds at least. grin cheesy

These replies should warn women about how they take advise from fellow women.

Often when your female friend rubbishes your bf or even hubby as stingy, hopeless or such, she might just be envious of you and wants you to lose your man. cool sad

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Collyno82(m): 12:30am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Such an interesting topic. My dear we were wired differently by our maker. So don't blame us. ..a fellow chic will just be meeting you for the first time she don begin hate you. Ask her why na? "I just don't like her". Women don't like someone who they feel competes with them in beauty, dressing, money and what have you....even if u no get these things them no just want you to meet up with them. So that you go come collect things wey dem don acquire put for their territory? Lailai! Me self I don't blame some women that don't help...most of these women u get to help,later on become backstabbers, traitors etc
Also most women don't support each other because they are too selfish. "myself, myself, myself ". Some women never dey satisfied with wetin their men dey do for them na to come dey support their fellow woman?
Hope with these few points of mine I have been able to convince you that indeed women are their own worst enemy and hate to support each other. Thank you
Lol
I will be happy if you change were you wrote "some women'' to read I''

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by JediB(f): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2018
The answer is simple: they cannot support each other for long 'cause of too much estrogen and, 2 holes can never take care of the itch down there as well as the D does'

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Edonnewi: 12:55am On Oct 03, 2018
freecocoa:
I am proud to say that I’m not a member of the jealousy crew, I don’t care who’s doing better than me or not, I am focused on becoming the best I can be, so why would I just hate another woman simply because she’s progressing? It is so not my style and it pisses me off to know it’s very pervelant amongst women(even though I know men too, have jealousy, as it’s a human trait, still, there’s just something about that of women)Its just so annoying and has made me cut off so many women in my life, you just can’t be friends with someone without worrying about them not really having your back, it’s just really annoying. angry angry
My daughter it is well with you kiss
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by fortunechy(m): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2018
Association of Oloshos
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by frozen70(f): 1:41am On Oct 03, 2018
It's natural,
women knows a lot about themselves

What a man sees and over look a

woman will see it and bring out the fault in it

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Olatundezzz: 3:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Woman are created wonderfully but sometime jealous of their fellow woman
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Jealousy & envy seems to be winning this election.

Hope it won't be rigged.

Lucifer, wait.. don't be in a hurry. The election may soon be declared inconclusive. This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 03, 2018
donstan18:

I don't trust your moniker
Nna maka why?
I am as real as the comments u read from me.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by DrHighchief(m): 4:23am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Such an interesting topic. My dear we were wired differently by our maker. So don't blame us. ..a fellow chic will just be meeting you for the first time she don begin hate you. Ask her why na? "I just don't like her". Women don't like someone who they feel competes with them in beauty, dressing, money and what have you....even if u no get these things them no just want you to meet up with them. So that you go come collect things wey dem don acquire put for their territory? Lailai! Me self I don't blame some women that don't help...most of these women u get to help,later on become backstabbers, traitors etc
Also most women don't support each other because they are too selfish. "myself, myself, myself ". Some women never dey satisfied with wetin their men dey do for them na to come dey support their fellow woman?
Hope with these few points of mine I have been able to convince you that indeed women are their own worst enemy and hate to support each other. Thank you
Lol
E be like say u go for debate competition when u were young...
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:31am On Oct 03, 2018
castrol180:
Front page is now a useless trashcan where all garbage could be dumped...I thank the supreme being for this

There are many forums outside there doing good for themselves than all this corralled NL
please gimme examples
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 03, 2018
DrHighchief:
E be like say u go for debate competition when u were young...
Abi? ! *shines teeth*
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by smasher1(m): 4:43am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Lol

I'm fully convinced. Thanks.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 4:54am On Oct 03, 2018
Association of bitter girls nko?
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by y3mi(m): 5:20am On Oct 03, 2018
castrol180:

Which are....

waiting for you to list them

And not blog or Quora, I mean Nigeria based ones.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by IME1: 5:41am On Oct 03, 2018
It's not normal to meet someone for the first time and hate.
Females need to consciously guide against hate and hate at first sight to every other female they meet or pass or deal with.
It's not about forming a union or gang but just loving.
Females may be quicker to love males because of what they can get in return.
So when they don't need anything from a fellow female they hate.
It maybe that a female will also hate on a guy they need nothing from.
Be that as it may, I advice females to love and avoid jealousy,
God would not 'wire' anyone with such awful trait. It's the guilty females that choose to hate or be jealous.
God give females the strength, will and common sense to love each other.
Be inspired

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.