Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (77027 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Banky W Wife, Adesua Etomi Joins Sweet Girls Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by grateful236(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2018
castrol180:
Front page is now a useless trashcan where all garbage could be dumped...I thank the supreme being for this

There are many forums outside there doing good for themselves than all this corralled NL

Oya begin dey list them grin
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by doskie(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2018
straight up witch craft
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by BrokenCock: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Such an interesting topic. My dear we were wired differently by our maker. So don't blame us. ..a fellow chic will just be meeting you for the first time she don begin hate you. Ask her why na? "I just don't like her". Women don't like someone who they feel competes with them in beauty, dressing, money and what have you....even if u no get these things them no just want you to meet up with them. So that you go come collect things wey dem don acquire put for their territory? Lailai! Me self I don't blame some women that don't help...most of these women u get to help,later on become backstabbers, traitors etc
Also most women don't support each other because they are too selfish. "myself, myself, myself ". Some women never dey satisfied with wetin their men dey do for them na to come dey support their fellow woman?
Hope with these few points of mine I have been able to convince you that indeed women are their own worst enemy and hate to support each other. Thank you
Lol
u speak for the Nigerian girls alone abeg.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by castrol180(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2018
y3mi:

Which are....

waiting for you to list them

And not blog or Quora, I mean Nigeria based ones.

If you know, you know
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by OneManLegion(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Yeah of course...some of us like to mind our beeswax. We no like trouble rara o. A peaceful mind and soul breathes better.

Do you watch Archer?
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by imitateMe(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Amberon1:
Like your mother , the queen of all fish brains?
No, like you, your mom and your grandma.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by fabulouslove(f): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
The only person am in competition with is myself�
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by AnalQueenluci: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Yeah of course...some of us like to mind our beeswax. We no like trouble rara o. A peaceful mind and soul breathes better.
continue minding ur biz because dats hw devil starts using all we proud ladies! just continue ok!
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by corpershun: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
castrol180:
Front page is now a useless trashcan where all garbage could be dumped...I thank the supreme being for this

There are many forums outside there doing good for themselves than all this corralled NL
Sincerely Seun needs to get a grip on this site either it becomes a blog or they just try to checkmate the quality of materials hitting the front page. Seeing body shaming and a whole lot of rubbish comments on front page. One cannot read a good comment on the first page of an article anymore.
That's one of the problem with Nigerians, we can never sustain something to outlive us.
I think he pays mods, he can also hire creative content writers and use sensible articles to grace the front page.

P. S kindly tell me about alternative forums cos Nairaland is not it.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by AnalQueenluci: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
pocohantas:
Another one...

She: Ladies are their own enemy, they see me they hate me. I am fine. They envy me.

Me: Do you envy ladies?

She: No o! I just go my own.
I am all for the sisterhood.

Issokay. Who dey do the envy bikonu? grin
Abeg, next!!!

mrs maturity u just wrote out of point,explain berra pls!
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by AnalQueenluci: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Xisnin:

This doesn't make sense, anybody(man or woman) would dislike their competitors. Whether in politics, school, business or even
romance. Violence may even be involved. It is a myth that only women "hate" themselves.
yoruba man n pretense ,so as u done talk am, all ladies wl fall 4 u...Tell ladies d truth n stop beating around lyk a fox nonsense
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by castrol180(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
corpershun:

Sincerely Seun needs to get a grip on this site either it becomes a blog or they just try to checkmate the quality of materials hitting the front page. Seeing body shaming and a whole lot of rubbish comments on front page. One cannot read a good comment on the first page of an article anymore.
That's one of the problem with Nigerians, we can never sustain something to outlive us.
I think he pays mods, he can also hire creative content writers and use sensible articles to grace the front page.

P. S kindly tell me about alternative forums cos Nairaland is not it.

First and foremost, let me give you kudos for relaying the fact here...it is either seun engages the service of content writers as we have brilliant ones on this forum rather than wasting your generated funds derived from advertisement on the mods who know not the left from the right...

I still reiterate it here that there are number of useful forums doing well at their prime now. But the like minds can still come together for way forward...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
lexy2014:
am not saying u are jealous. Am only saying that every woman sees herself as d centre of d world but d world doesn't c her that way. So even what u have said about urself is what many ladies would say. Its not an indictment though. By d way, are u Ethiopian?

Your generational generalisation's are deadly. Why is it hard to believe and accept that not ALL women are jealous and petty?
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
...in most cases the myth is true. Take for instance the beef between a wife and her mother in law. No matter how a father in law doesn't want a particular man to marry her daughter but immediately the marriage went through the hubby and the father in law will still became friends. But not so with most women. The will continue the battle in the marriage home.

Secondly, take a look at how most female supervisors maltreat their fellow female employees. Also look at how some women used to treat their fellow woman (maid). Just imagine even when MOST women will tell you that they prefer to be friends to males than their fellow women.

Lastly but not the least because countless instances exists, if a woman is looking for who to assists her to carry something on her head, she will definitely call a man even when many fellow women are passing by . These are what I have personally observed.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
LivingFree:

Your generational generalisation's are deadly. Why is it hard to believe and accept that not ALL women are jealous and petty?

lexy2014:
am not saying u are jealous. ...So even what u have said about urself is what many ladies would say. Its not an indictment though. By d way, are u Ethiopian?

Let me brighten up ur day. I had a friend way back who was sexually&romantically involved with two ladies at d same time in d same location. Do u think they were jealous? No. D ladies became best of friends and didn't allow their competition 4d guy get in d way of their friendship. So I have also seen ladies who aren't "jealous".
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
yoruba man n pretense ,so as u done talk am, all ladies wl fall 4 u...Tell ladies d truth n stop beating around lyk a fox nonsense
Don't be so shocked there are people who really think.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Just that?
I guess you need a head, shoulder, knees and toes massage too. *tongue click*
give me my food and a blow j^b
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Aladin245: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

What's this one yapping on about...huh?

I don't understand either
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Danaire(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
"Sweet Girls Association"

Hmmm. Wat kinda Foolishness is dis sef? Wat is becoming of Gehls nowadays? The only thing they are good at is to put on display dia SHITTY ASS, MUMUISH BREAST nd PRICE TAG dat thing dat looks like N10 naira Congo meat called Pussssyyyy - Toke MaKinwa. Some Gehls of nowadays just have dat Wyte Gelly-Like substance called BRAIN in dia Head/Skull. They don't have Common Sense of Reasoning.

I need just one of dem MumuSweet Girls Association member to ansa me?
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by AnalQueenluci: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Xisnin:

Don't be so shocked there are people who really think.
U lack wisdom swtie! just acquire one dumber!
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
U lack wisdom swtie! just acquire one dumber!
AnalQueenluci Even if you don't have a brain at least you have something else to hawk.
How would you survive without it?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by AnalQueenluci: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2018
Xisnin:

AnalQueenluci Even if you don't have a brain at least you have something else to hawk.
How would you survive without it?
u talk in fools parables...i dnt understand
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Another one...

She: Ladies are their own enemy, they see me they hate me. I am fine. They envy me.

Me: Do you envy ladies?

She: No o! I just go my own.
I am all for the sisterhood.

Issokay. Who dey do the envy bikonu? grin
Abeg, next!!!

You got me grin grin cheesy cheesy grin loud.

See them forming holier than thou, innocent angels grin
when in reality they are Envy, Pride and Jealousy personified.

I know a lady on this thread,( first page precisely) who told a fellow lady never to mention her again. If she was trolled, I would have understand, but then that wasn't the case. When I read it that day, the funky me wanted to get involved but because they were ladies and it would have escalated things, i just moved on.
Never knew snubbing people is a tool for raising self esteem grin grin

Women ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Amberon1: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2018
Your hoe mother obviously did a bad job raising you.
imitateMe:

No, like you, your mom and your grandma.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by imitateMe(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Amberon1:
Your hoe mother obviously did a bad job raising you.
It's obvious you're the carbon copy of your slut mother.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Love800(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fhbb
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by malaria(f): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
freecocoa:
I am proud to say that I’m not a member of the jealousy crew, I don’t care who’s doing better than me or not, I am focused on becoming the best I can be, so why would I just hate another woman simply because she’s progressing? It is so not my style and it pisses me off to know it’s very pervelant amongst women(even though I know men too, have jealousy, as it’s a human trait, still, there’s just something about that of women)Its just so annoying and has made me cut off so many women in my life, you just can’t be friends with someone without worrying about them not really having your back, it’s just really annoying. angry angry

This woman you still dey so ? I can remember this moniker tete when nairaland was nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.