Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (20598 Views)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Oyindidi(f): 1:43am On Nov 15, 2018
sirlop:

Stop making noise kid
grin tell us watin happen

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by sirlop(m): 1:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin tell us watin happen
He opened various threads and the mods closed them cos they lacked substance. He now resorted to spamming. His narration sounds like someone that was scammed right? If u wanna know what happened, u chat me up.
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by sirlop(m): 4:01am On Nov 15, 2018
Ichie233:

Sirlop drop it here. Tell them what happened and why you have refused to refund my money.
Grow up. You have no case. Stop spamming. Y did they close all ur threads. Anyway, I won't respond again
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Ichie233(m): 4:03am On Nov 15, 2018
sirlop:

Grow up. You have no case. Stop spamming. Y did they close all ur threads. Anyway, I won't respond again
Na your handwork na. There is no peace for the wicked and God will surely punish you

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:36am On Nov 15, 2018
Judgement Day...
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Baylam(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2018
If you're a sensible person you will see i didn't call him a scammer, I only state what happen transpire between us and why i cut him off, If you're his friends, Ask him about me, He will tell... I NOR BE UNA MATE ooo

cryptomaniac:
alaye, you’re not even making sense. peer pressure? benz? can your 27Pm buy benz abi inn paddy hustle nah in own? bad belle, you self go buy benz nah. hes a scammer to you because of a delay in service really? pray more for sense guy!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by nelsonebby(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2018

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by cryptomaniac(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Baylam:
If you're a sensible person you will see i didn't call him a scammer, I only state what happen transpire between us and why i cut him off, If you're his friends, Ask him about me, He will tell... I NOR BE UNA MATE ooo

empty barrels they say, make the loudest noise. you claim this guy has been faithful to you over 5M deals and you block him cause of 27pm that you received late or because he is wilding around inna benz with his woe? i smell mediocre jealousy and spite but then what do i know? you are not our mate.. you are the anscenstor yourself..oshey sage Baylam undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Baylam(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol na the same criminal dey reply me so.... Sorry hen!
cryptomaniac:
empty barrels they say, make the loudest noise. you claim this guy has been faithful to you over 5M deals and you block him cause of 27pm that you received late or because he is wilding around inna benz with his woe? i smell mediocre jealousy and spite but then what do i know? you are not our mate.. you are the anscenstor yourself..oshey sage Baylam undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by fowlyansh181(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2018
sirlop:

His brothers paid 200k and they signed an undertaking to provide the balance in 14 days time.
thank you for this update bro..
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by fowlyansh181(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2018
adecamp:
But if we think about it well.. The Abayomi guy might be innocent o..maybe he was truly ripped off
even if he was, the way he was boasting indicted him.. not just that , lots of complaints on here from different people about the very same Abayomi guy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by fowlyansh181(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2018
cryptomaniac:
you are not making sense
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by seuncyber(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
fowlyansh181:
you are not making sense

I swear
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Leyemoshood: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
wildchild1:
Y'all are funny grin

Pictures?? Really? Is the OP a law enforcement officer that he would parade him here? And when you take a matter to the police for resolution, the next thing you think is to start taking pictures in the police station or cell so you can show who?

OP said he's in Police custody, if you don't believe, ask him in private for the police station and check the criminal. Even the criminal updated his whatsapp story that he would be going off-line for a while.

I thought we should be asking OP what measures the security operatives are taking so that justice is served right and in time not proof of arrest.

PS: OP like I said before, talk is cheap. Watch what you say here, speak less and only give important updates, I pray you recover your money.

Some people would come and ask for 200k receipt now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by adecamp(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
fowlyansh181:
even if he was, the way he was boasting indicted him.. not just that , lots of complaints on here from different people about the very same Abayomi guy
I understand boss
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by daboski22(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2018
Abayomi94:
even a bad business pays someone... just don’t be a loser in this game of wins and losses. keep the cards coming

Bro do you have AGC?
Cash receipt
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
finally thread can Rest In Peace
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by thetrailseeker: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
1x2x3:

Leave me yours here I will contact you.

Can you please contact me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Repair Samsung TV Screen / Fancy Android Robot Shaped Micro USB OTG Adapter For Sale / Get Your Hoverboard @ The Cheapest Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.