Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (20650 Views)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by airex(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
1x2x3:

Follow thread
Till now, has happened. All the mouth wey u make, no result to show.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
airex:
Till now, has happened. All the mouth wey u make, no result to show.
Upon all the mouth nothing to show.
No wonder the scammer didnt even shake a bit.
He knows that empty drum makes the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by essohjay1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Op, you may need to get to Ibadan if you're not here and report the scammer at Akobo police station or iyaganku......there is an army barracks not too far from the location of his shop too.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by airex(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
Upon all the mouth nothing to show.
No wonder the scammer didnt even shake a bit.
He knows that empty drum makes the loudest noise.
I tell you.
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by kellz0(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2018
Never underestimate the power of an OP from DELTA /EDO.. if you know you know!!!!! I pray make we no write RIP for abayomi picture shaaa
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by TDonald: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2018
kellz0:
Never underestimate the power of an OP from DELTA /EDO.. if you know you know!!!!! I pray make we no write RIP for abayomi picture shaaa

Talk is cheap

We need to see action

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by jeff1607(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2018
dunno why this is taking so long, so much talk and no action, its taking too long.

Op I say it again and I ain't mincing words, if your hands are clean contact me. as long the the accused has wronged you even if he is backed by a strong man he has left an opening to be attacked. just like when you commit a sin , your covering or protection is a bit lowered for the devil or evil forces to cause harm. Its either all his good luck is transferred to you or you do whatever you want with him. You have his picture and his full name. all this talk and no action. I just pray its not too late. ordinary road side ayelala would treat his errors. Its almost more than a week now.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by wildchild1: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Don't ever mistake people's silence as no action. Never!!! i repeat never ever. Even the elders of the land will tell you that ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Not everything can/must be talked about here so that the scammer wont use it to his own advantage. I want this to be a lesson to everyone especially during issues like this, dont talk too much, let your result speak for you as action alone is not enough cos some actions might not be fruitful.

12 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by d33types: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by itiswellandwell: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
You seems to be into programming or web design?
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
itiswellandwell:

You seems to be into programming or web design?
I am into anything legitimate online that brings money. Hehe!
So, do you have something you want done?
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by nelsonebby(m): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Abayomi94:
Good day NL. i want to be specifically clear on what happened yesterday with icedondaniels cards..what happened was that i tried to load the cards on a different platform to meet up with rate my brother conditioned for me despite all my attempts to help him understand the cards are not worth as much as he demanded as of that time. that was the very first time he would send me bulk itunes like that . I did not want to disappoint because someone that bring 2600 today can and will bring 5k tomorrow either directly or by advert. In the midst of searching for ‘greener pastures ‘.. dear Nairalanders i lost the cards i mean ALL the cards to a ripper...what mouth will i use to tell my customer who has only decided to give me bulk today that i lost all his cards while trying to trade elsewhere for high rate?? i resolved to bear this shame as a scammer even though i know i’m not just so i can avoid bearing the practical loss. Just last month a chinese by name of ‘Wangye’ took £2k itunes from me because i was looking for ‘greener pastures’. the card owner till tomorrow never believe that i did not rip him off... he will still say i am the one that ate his cards if you ask him regardless of the countless thousand dollar trades we have engaged in. You can bet that plug never sends me cards again... Agreed that it was cowardly of me but i have had it to my neck with bearing wrongful losses... the essense of business is to profit not carry losses on losses with debts that sprung up as a result of good intentions especially when i don’t carry the money on my head.. anyone that has traded with me before and klnow knows how straightforward and honest i am, icedondaniel here knows it too... i could not open my mouth to say i lost the cards he was waiting on me to credit him payment for... eventually it boils to the same thing...’I am a scammer’. i chose that anyday than to be made to pay for the exact mistake i tried to warn my brother against...Rippers who take advantage of ‘out of market rate seekers’. i had warned him in the chat sbout rippers not knowing it would be from my end... i just could not bare it... i’m truly sorry this happened but if no one else knows, I KNOW That I am LOYAL,TRUSTWORTHY,DEPENDABLE and ofcourse accountable. i only wanted to secure my bro to keep sending me bulk as it was the VERY first time he would trade bulk with me despite haven always traded them elsewhere as mentioned in his texts. it was not even for the money and it really back fired on me... this is why i am being castigated. Business still goes on regardless. thank you to everyone that has always seen this thread on technology market everyday and thise that bother to trade with me... we will do bigger and greater exploits before the year ends. Really Sorry Daniel that you had to know like this and i understand if you never want to trade with me again.

ofcourse this doesn’t affect the opinion of anyone concerning me or my business... just know i’m buckling my seatbelt tighter to deliver the best of services and products that give your satisfaction and funds guaranteed. GOD BLESS ALL OPs present .
scamming the scammers

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by itiswellandwell: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
I am into anything legitimate online that brings money. Hehe!
So, do you have something you want done?

Yes. Kindly chat me up on whatsapp. 09090287555
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by mrcrabs(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
So nothing happened to this guy after all the talksshocked.
Too bad though
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by d33types: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
This guy is still practicing his trade on Facebook.. wow

Abayomi Touchcontrol.
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by texazzpete(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
solelymade:

Abayomi94 Before I proceed with my earlier threat, I will like you to Google Abayomi Olanipekun Oluwaseun and Abayomi94, you will see that the former is still relatively clean on Google search except you do a thorough search while the latter is a mess that can still be contained within nairaland.com.

This is a final appeal to you to do the right thing, failure to you will become a global fugitive and all your credentials rendered useless for life. I hope you to remind you that change of name does not mean change of identity.

Why all this dancing round? Take action now.

Disappointed to see so much empty saber rattling while the crook is out there duping more people.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by airex(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
texazzpete:

Why all this dancing round? Take action now.

Disappointed to see so much empty saber rattling while the crook is out there duping more people.
don't mind the noisemakers abeg

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by 1x2x3: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2018
airex:
don't mind the noisemakers abeg

Its not about noisemaking but the OP being quiet and reluctant. I personally called him twice and was totalling ready to put money in this to get the scammer but guess what? OP became relaxed and reluctant so how do I push such case if the OP isn't interested? Maybe the fraudster don run Science for the issue OP ended up forgetting the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by 1x2x3: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2018
icedondaniel:
BEWARE OF ABAYOMI94!!!

He just ripped me off itunes worth $2575 worth 618,000 at the rate 240/$...

We have been having little transactions ranging from $25-$100 for over one year we started trading(Can’t dispute the fact he has always delivered regardless of the delay atimes.

Tonight,I decided to give him $2525 and unexpectedly,he blocked me off when he has already loaded the cards...This is not a lie to tarnish his image on Nairaland...I’m affixing screenshots of the whole conversation I had with him tonight and the ones we had we started trade.

He can come here and explain to everyone what happened,why he blocked and stopped picking my calls..

Does it mean you gain people’s trust with such motive??

Moderators,I want y’all to look into this...618,000 is no little amount of money.

You better unblock and send me my money.

Cc : Abayomi94

You aren't serious. You alone know the reason you've kept mute.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by henrixx(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2018
1x2x3:

Its not about noisemaking but the OP being quiet and reluctant. I personally called him twice and was totalling ready to put money in this to get the scammer but guess what? OP became relaxed and reluctant so how do I push such case if the OP isn't interested? Maybe the fraudster don run Science for the issue OP ended up forgetting the issue.
which kind science.

The op hand is not clean simple. I think no one should feel pity for him. What's the use of opening this thread if he wasn't ready to fight

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by 1x2x3: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
henrixx:
which kind science.

The op hand is not clean simple. I think no one should feel pity for him. What's the use of opening this thread if he wasn't ready to fight

Just maybe. I think he got scared of being implicated but that's because he is naive.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by airex(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
1x2x3:

Ok. I now understand.
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by sirlop(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
1x2x3:

Empty vessels make the most noise. "The gentle strides of a tiger is not a symbol of cowardice" . Abayomi's time will soon be up. He must be apprehended. I've tried reasoning with him, but he is unreasonable. I assure you all, he will be caught. The battle has just begun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by henrixx(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
sirlop:

Empty vessels make the most noise. "The gentle strides of a tiger is not a symbol of cowardice" . Abayomi's time will soon be up. He must be apprehended. I've tried reasoning with him, but he is unreasonable. I assure you all, he will be caught. The battle has just begun.
the op don mellow and you are battling for him

He's not serious about getting that abayomi. It's so annoying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Get Your Hoverboard @ The Cheapest Price In Nigeria / Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each / Fancy Android Robot Shaped Micro USB OTG Adapter For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.