Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (103629 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by carammel(f): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2018
enshi:

My guess is as good as your response.... Fatty acid
Poverty ambassador,better get busy.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by yinnyme(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
XshegzzyeeiX:
grin grin grin grin grin

What about all the numerous advantages of marrying a fat lady. To all the fat women on Nairaland dont mind this stupid post. You are blessed.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by HealthDragon: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
wink
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by tunary(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
boy16:
undecided

I really don't understand.... Men will see trouble and they will still jump inside the trouble.
Same thing with me o, na fine woman wan give me high BP at this young age.

Its not really easy to take ur eyes off certain women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Saff(f): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
LordAdam16:

Urrgh!

Victimhood or are you participating in the "take an offense" Olympics.

Obesity is the second leading cause of preventable death worldwide, second only to smoking. In fact, by the year 2030, obesity would overtake smoking as the leading cause of preventable death. If we can force cigarette manufacturers to write "smokers are liable to die young" on packs, we should erect public billboards stating "obese/fat people are liable to die prematurely."

This is not body shaming, it's saving lives.

Don't bring jokes about small d1cks to the discussion. Because people do make those jokes and very few people raise an eyebrow. Fat shaming is not restricted to ladies too. Trump is sometimes called a "pig" by liberals. We make jokes of our politicians with beer bellies. When last did you see your p3nis, preschool?

An insensitive joke would be to joke about someone's cross-eye. Not to jam tens of pounds of food in you daily when you should be eating right and exercising and not trying to break the healthcare system or inconvenience everyone around you.

Stop encouraging people to kill themselves.

-Lord
Do you understand that being overweight is not always caused by over eating, especially in women. Do you understand that some people can be genetically overweight? Or what do we say about the women who have carried a life in them, causing them serious weight gain? It’s not that easy to shed off. Or do you understand that many women have fibroids or aging can simply slow the metabolism down causing weight gain. So please let educate yourself, being overweight/obese is not always a choice. You call this saving lives? You think body shaming will encourage people to lose weight? You are actually silly, you’ll be surprised that having weight doesn’t mean that you are unhealthier than a slim person. Wake up

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Taich:
Do u know that most fat ladies are kind hearted? If you don't know, just start observing one close by you.
As for hygiene, show me your friend and I will tell a lot about your person. If your fat girl friend is dirty, definitely you are dirty too, because birds of a feather flock together.
Being lazy has nothing to do with fatness. I know fat Aunties that work in a highly competitive environment like oil and gas, banking, business owners etc that are very successful. I know success is far away from lazy bones. Laziness is a mental disease, is not physical.
Please when next you meet a fat lady, open your mind, because you may be seeing the angel sent your way by God.
kind hearted u say?cheesy. Bros wetin i wintness wen i go withdraw money some days ago was far from kind hearted wen i witness an argument b/w a very fat chick and a skinny babe wey dey d queuecheesy. If not for we guys wey try fend off d fat chick ehn the mighty igor for use her body weight crush the skinny chick to piecescheesy. Mehn dat fat chick was more meaner than Cardi Bcheesy. And d funny tin of it all be say as we dey block d fat chick d skinny chick jus dey run after d fat babe dey clap hands for her face dey insult her.if no be we guys dat day iyam sure d fat babe for flatten d skinny babe against d ATM machinecheesy.

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Ladycloud(f): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thank you
DAntivirus:

You're cute
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by banio: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Big yansh and pussies rock
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fat 'shapeless' ladies is really a big turn off 4 me in particular....Wonder sometimes how the unmarried ones cope.... They just don't ignite any drive

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by joenor(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
E go bear am
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by SarcasticGenius(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
MrReeseG:

Why should they? It's just like saying every fair person should go dark-skinned because you prefer dark skinned people to fairer ones

It's not the same thing. Being overweight is a result of having bad eating habits (junk food etc). Obesity is actually unnatural for human beings. Skin tone however is beyond a person's control.

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Adeola97(f): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
�������
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
winj3:
- fat to them means a woman who needs crane to get out of the front door.

crane to get out of the front door shocked

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Taich(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
lefulefu:
kind hearted u say?cheesy. Bros wetin i wintness wen i go withdraw money some days ago was far from kind hearted wen i witness an argument b/w a very fat chick and a skinny babe wey dey d queuecheesy. If not for we guys wey try fend off d fat chick ehn the mighty igor for use her body weight crush the skinny chick to piecescheesy. Mehn dat fat chick was more meaner than Cardi Bcheesy. And d funny tin of it all be say as we dey block d fat chick d skinny chick jus dey run after d fat babe dey clap hands for her face dey insult her.if no be we guys dat day iyam sure d fat babe for flatten d skinny babe against d ATM machinecheesy.

Yes there are exceptions to rules, you mentioned slim fit Cardi B as a reference to been mean, so that tells us that even the Lepa may be meaner than Orobo.
Some Chubby ladies knows how to use their body size to make a statement, make you see the poi t from the view, strike a bargain, make erring workers fall in line or intimidate opponent like our ATM babe.

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Taich(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Diso60090:

If nor be small thing i for give you tachi

Snake in the jamb vault shadow.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
DammyGbade:
Na poverty makes you buy small bed. It's better you go for executive bed, since you married executive woman grin
gbam grin

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Reference(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
adedayoa2:
Buy a bigger bed na. 7 by 7 will do

grin... yeah, with adaptive suspension to prevent rollover while taking corners.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
mikejj:
..the guy no code..e for buy two foam after their wedding...den anytime e wan samankweh..he join her ..mehn I no fit marry diswan o..
as someone put am for here he for buy large bed cheesy.when u marry a very large chick make sure all ur home furnitures are large and weight proof.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by enshi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
carammel:

Poverty ambassador,better get busy.

Avoid me by trying to take census of people i have cursed on here.... Anymore mention from you and you would regret your miserable fat life

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by MrReeseG(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

It's not the same thing. Being overweight is a result of having bad eating habits (junk food etc). Obesity is actually unnatural for human beings. Skin tone however is beyond a person's control.

What?! And the ones that are genetic? What are you even talking about?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by MrReeseG(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Someone like you could talk a big bodied lady into commuting suicide angry
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

I guess I'm an exception to that rule cheesy
u make sense
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
hardbody:

Are you on a mission to hit that size?
No sir. Missed you o. I've not met anyone like you yet. Its well though, hope you good.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Reference(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fat, thin, tall, short, dark, light, educated, illiterate, atheist, clergy, politician, citizen, tribal, racial, etc...if it is comedic, please just try and see the funny side of it. We all fall into one category or the other.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by carammel(f): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
enshi:

Avoid me by trying to take census of people i have cursed on here.... Anymore mention from you and you would regret your miserable fat life
Avoid you as who? Census of whom you have cursed? You must be mad to think you matter at all. Anyways,since you are jobless,you will have enough time to curse people.
Poverty ambassador oshi.
Awon ti one meal per day
Awon ti internet beggars.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by enshi(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
carammel:

Avoid you as who? Census of whom you have cursed? You must be mad to think you matter at all. Anyways,since you are jobless,you will have enough time to curse people.
Poverty ambassador oshi.
Awon ti one meal per day
Awon ti internet beggars.

Don't worry ..... It will start with your inability to stand up straight.. You would look for me but i would be far..

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by carammel(f): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
enshi:

Don't worry ..... It will start with your inability to stand up straight.. You would look for me but i would be far..
Stand up straight first let's see you,try and move from where you are currently to another place,mumu,you have ability to do something terrible to someone and you have not helped yourself out of poverty,ain't you just pathetic?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Yankee101: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Please stop bashing big women. We have smart, clean and sporty big women. And they are very very very very sweet.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by enshi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
carammel:

Stand up straight first let's see you,try and move from where you are currently to another place,mumu,you have ability to do something terrible to someone and you have not helped yourself out of poverty,ain't you just pathetic?

Munch this screen for record purposes
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by folake4u(f): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
lefulefu:
u make sense

Thank you smiley.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by folake4u(f): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

You don't look fat to me. Moreover, you were hiding the shape so I can't evaluate it grin

Bros,I'm fat oh.

I wasnt hiding anything na cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.