Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (103682 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by faceLAGOS: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Samantha123:
What's up?

How are you today?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
What state are you from?
faceLAGOS:

I’m fine.

I missed you so I decided to mention you on a dead thread, so we can talk privately.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
I'm good, you?
faceLAGOS:

How are you today?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by faceLAGOS: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Samantha123:
What state are you from?

I’m a Yorùbá boy from Òyó state.

My mom is from Edo state, though.

Why you ask, Sammy?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin

These two are busy playing love on my thread.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
I'm just curious.

If I agree that we chat on WhatsApp, will you behave?
faceLAGOS:

I’m a Yorùbá boy from Òyó state.

My mom is from Edo state, though.

Why you ask, Sammy?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by faceLAGOS: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm good, you?

I’m good too.

Just wanted to chat with you.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Why does it seems like it's the Yoruba guys that are after me in this forum? grin grin grin

Do I look like a Yoruba lady perhaps? grin grin grin
faceLAGOS:

I’m good too.

Just wanted to chat with you.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by faceLAGOS: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Samantha123:
Why does it seems like it's the Yoruba guys that are after me in this forum? grin grin grin

Do I look like a Yoruba lady perhaps? grin grin grin

grin

Funny

Probably, you were a Yorùbá princess in your previous life smiley

And I noticed you have have some knowledge about the Yorùbá culture.

Seems you find the Yorùbá race intriguing.

Btw, do you believe in reincarnation?

I do and I have interesting stories to tell you about my “past life”
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by faceLAGOS: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
grin

These two are busy playing love on my thread.

Broski, how you take reach here?

You time travel?

Abeg leave me and my friend o.

We had to leave you guys in 2022 and come down here to 2018
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by faceLAGOS: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm just curious.

If I agree that we chat on WhatsApp, will you behave?

Yes. I will behave, Ma’am.

smiley
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
I don't know about me being a Yoruba in my previous life.. grin grin grin

I just like learning about other cultures.

Back in high I once did believed in reicarnation, but no one in class agreed with me.. I remember one time I argued with an entire class to a point that we even had to go and consult with our life science teacher, but he too took their side.

I believed that we can be reicarnated as different creatures, like a cat or anything other animals.. while the animals can also be reincarnated as humans.

But I don't think I believe in it anymore.
faceLAGOS:

grin

Funny

Probably, you were a Yorùbá princess in your previous life smiley

And I noticed you have have some knowledge about the Yorùbá culture.

Seems you find the Yorùbá race intriguing.

Btw, do you believe in reincarnation?

I do and I have interesting stories to tell you about my “past life”
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by faceLAGOS: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't know about me being a Yoruba in my previous life.. grin grin grin

I just like learning about other cultures.

Back in high I once did believed in reicarnation, but no one in class agreed with me.. I remember one time I argued with an entire class to a point that we even had to go and consult with our life science teacher, but he too took their side.

I believed that we can be reicarnated as different creatures, like a cat or anything other animals.. while the animals can also be reincarnated as humans.

But I don't think I believe in it anymore.

Babe, come on WhatsApp sad
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
But I'm afraid of the Yoruba demon inside of you, I'll need to get myself some anointing water and an anointing oil first.. grin grin grin
faceLAGOS:

Yes. I will behave, Ma’am.

smiley
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
My apologies, but I've never liked being called a babe.

And it's way too late for me to be chatting on WhatsApp with another man.
faceLAGOS:

Babe, come on WhatsApp sad
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by faceLAGOS: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Samantha123:

Okay okay.

I’m sorry if you feel offended.

I don’t mean it that way.

I was just being friendly.

I don’t know what time it is over there.

It’s 21:25h here.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by faceLAGOS: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Samantha123:

Please, don’t kill my vibe.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kill your vibe? grin grin grin

I'm tired and I really have to go to bed now.
faceLAGOS:

Please, don’t kill my vibe.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by faceLAGOS: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Samantha123:
Kill your vibe? grin grin grin

I'm tired and I really have to go to bed now.

Ó da.

Pèlé (sorry)

Good night and sleep tight.

We’ll talk tomorrow night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.