Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (103673 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
atilla:
Haha nice one. Baba suppose just Lie ontop of d wife Instead of buying foam
grin
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Ephraim998(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lolzzz. You can buy two beds na. Must couples sleep on the same bed?

hey,are u a fat lady?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by poyebad: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Twoclans:

When I read your post I knew it was not coming from the usual nairaland teenagers behind internet devices.

Body weight is not a determiner of laziness,I look around my organization and I see some plus size people who are doing great at their jobs .While some are just a bag of complain ,today they are sick , tommmorrow its something else.

I have come to that level of maturity where I don't write off people based on physical appearance, tribe,religion or even first impressions .

Very mature comment. With more people reasoning like you on Nairaland I think there is a real hope here.

What is attractive or beautiful about a person often has little to do with their physical configuration, and everything to do with the quality of person. I would pick a lovely personality and an intelligent lady any day above one who has nothing else to show other than the physical structure she inherited from her ancestors.

By "lovely personality and an intelligent lady" I mean Twoclans wink

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Otatom(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lolzzz. You can buy two beds na. Must couples sleep on the same bed?
louder
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ephraim998:

hey,are u a fat lady?
Nope
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Ephraim998(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nope
u actually sounded like one��.. asif u were siding ur fellow fat people
no offence#
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ephraim998:

u actually sounded like one��..
asif u were siding ur fellow fat people

no offence#
Naaaa
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by LordAdam16: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Saff:
Do you understand that being overweight is not always caused by over eating, especially in women. Do you understand that some people can be genetically overweight? Or what do we say about the women who have carried a life in them, causing them serious weight gain? It’s not that easy to shed off. Or do you understand that many women have fibroids or aging can simply slow the metabolism down causing weight gain. So please let educate yourself, being overweight/obese is not always a choice. You call this saving lives? You think body shaming will encourage people to lose weight? You are actually silly, you’ll be surprised that having weight doesn’t mean that you are unhealthier than a slim person. Wake up

Dear, I'm a health professional, don't tell me to educate myself about overweight or obesity. I gave you a simple, easy-to-understand stat. Stop making excuses.

Here's the bottom line, being overweight is bad for one's health. Not eating right is the major reason for obesity. Don't come with this minority sh*t, similar to the he's an addict because he was abused when he was a kid. That don't mean he should remain an addict, his addiction should be excused, and he shouldn't get help.

And see let this be the last time you respond to my message with an expletive, it's a friendly caution. Being obese doesn't make anyone healthier than a slim person (while understanding there's a difference between slim and thin). Giving advice that kills is abhorrent. I don't know how you can live with yourself doing that.

If you're obese get help.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by hardbody: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No sir. Missed you o. I've not met anyone like you yet. Its well though, hope you good.

Pieces are meant to be picked up. I will pchat you. You could also reach out

You remain unique....Yes.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
why is her sole dirty ? and on the bed too with those dirty soles chai bad manners.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by EmmanuelCena(m): 12:53am On Oct 04, 2018
Twoclans:

When I read your post I knew it was not coming from the usual nairaland teenagers behind internet devices.

Body weight is not a determiner of laziness,I look around my organization and I see some plus size people who are doing great at their jobs .While some are just a bag of complain ,today they are sick , tommmorrow its something else.

I have come to that level of maturity where I don't write off people based on physical appearance, tribe,religion or even first impressions .

It's been long I saw some Intelligent comment as this around here.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by EmmanuelCena(m): 12:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Taich:
Do u know that most fat ladies are kind hearted? If you don't know, just start observing one close by you.
As for hygiene, show me your friend and I will tell a lot about your person. If your fat girl friend is dirty, definitely you are dirty too, because birds of a feather flock together.
Being lazy has nothing to do with fatness. I know fat Aunties that work in a highly competitive environment like oil and gas, banking, business owners etc that are very successful. I know success is far away from lazy bones. Laziness is a mental disease, is not physical.
Please when next you meet a fat lady, open your mind, because you may be seeing the angel sent your way by God.

Now, this is how An average Nigerian should speak.
Speak With facts

We should put some thought into anything we do..
Don't just speak for speaking sake.

Well said sir

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by BluntBoy(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2018
folake4u:

Bros ,I'm fat oh.

I wasnt hiding anything na cheesy.

See how you stylishly brother-zoned me. cheesy

Anyway, I like the way you look even though I didn't see enough to draw a conclusion. You are not like the fat women I was referring to.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2018
What kind of bed is that Adults shouldn't be sleeping on kid's beds na.. Get a king size bed
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2018
folake4u:

Bros,I'm fat oh.

I wasnt hiding anything na cheesy.
No ur not fat... Except ur not that person on ur dp
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by mrjaybaba(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
And so .............

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by folake4u(f): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
dairykidd:
No ur not fat... Except ur not that person on ur dp

Lol I am.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by folake4u(f): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

See how you stylishly brother-zoned me. cheesy

Anyway, I like the way you look even though I didn't see enough to draw a conclusion. You are not like the fat women I was referring to.

Lmao how can I brother-zone my leader na. Am I mad? cheesy.

Oga, fat is fat, there's no two way side about it.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by BluntBoy(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2018
folake4u:

Yes, fat is fat. You are not fat to me cheesy
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by superman1073: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2018
XshegzzyeeiX:
grin grin grin grin grin

Younger faces typically look more full and plump. Older faces tend to look more angular. Also, there are areas of the skin that appear more deflated, giving a sagging appearance.
Many things improve with age, but sadly, your skin isn't one of them. Over the years (and after a lifetime of sun exposure), skin often loses its elasticity and resiliency, giving way to wrinkles.

Some of you don't mind these lines: In a recent poll somewhere, about 4% of respondents declared their wrinkles to be a badge of honor. At the other end of the spectrum, though, is the clear majority—the 57% who panic at the sight of their wrinkles in bad lighting. Like lots of you, we suspect, many of them are getting ready to employ the big guns to erase the remnants of an unhealthy past. Luckily, it's never been easier to eradicate the lines and wrinkles that make you look (and feel) older than you actually are. The right at-home regimen—including retinoids, peptides, alpha-hydroxy acids, and sunscreen—can go a long way toward softening fine lines within a few months.

Get your anti wrinkles and anti-ageing products today and start using. Visit www.timdetlink.com for a sure link to your staying healthy.

www.timdetlink.com
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by mikejj(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2018
lefulefu:

as someone put am for here he for buy large bed cheesy.when u marry a very large chick make sure all ur home furnitures are large and weight proof.

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by BluntBoy(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2018
folake4u:

I have seen some of your other pictures cheesy

Well...
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by folake4u(f): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

I have seen some of your other pictures cheesy
Well...

Lol,well?!
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by BluntBoy(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2018
folake4u:

Lol,well?!

You are big. But the kind of big I like. cheesy

So, you are still not the type of fat women I was talking about.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by BluntBoy(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2018
folake4u:

Lol,well?!

Mind you, I am yet to evaluate you. You are hiding your curves, although I can imagine them.

As a man of God, I ought to be careful. But as a scientist, curiosity is not at all a bad thing. Evidences have to be overwhelming and observations have to be subjected to the scientific method.

So, while I can see that you are indeed big, I cannot say for sure about our bone of contention, which is shapely frame in fatness. I can imagine from your upper legs but that would amount to nothing but an assumption.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by MisterRuk(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
I learnt a lesson that size does not guarantee love and happiness in marriage, love sometimes is beyond that. We guys all have preferences of the size of women we love but as we get matured we will realize that it's not all about marrying a woman that has a body like Agbani Darego, but what that person can give you. Some people are fat but are still healthy, some ladies are big but are beautiful, the present day shaming of fat people especially females are caused by media who present only the slim females as the ideal size, and by pharmaceutical companies who are trying to market their weight loss drugs. I don't mind marrying a fat lady, as far as she's pretty and good hearted.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
oshe11:
What abt the smelly armpit, lazying around, farting and Odoriferous pussy?
Plus tying wrapper like an old woman.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Fat people can snore in africa..that's the prob
I just hate the snoring eh, living with a fat person is not easy, 99% of them are dirty and lazy and snore a lot. Imagine a fat lady on her menses.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Dafreeguy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Colourich:
I just hate the snoring eh, living with a fat person is not easy, 99% of them are dirty and lazy and snore a lot. Imagine a fat lady on her menses.
dont make me to throw up imagining such a thing. i totally concur with u..tho i fink they are so suitable for men with high libido
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by folake4u(f): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

Mind you, I am yet to evaluate you. You are hiding your curves, although I can imagine them.

As a man of God, I ought to be careful. But as a scientist, curiosity is not at all a bad thing. Evidences have to be overwhelming and observations have to be subjected to the scientific method.

So, while I can see that you are indeed big, I cannot say for sure about our bone of contention, which is shapely frame in fatness. I can imagine from your upper legs but that would amount to nothing but an assumption.

And who told you I'm hiding my curves? cheesy.
Where else have you seen my pic apart from dp.

Man of God indeed! grin.

Hian,me didn't understand all the plenty grammar in the last paragraph o.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by folake4u(f): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are big. But the kind of big I like. cheesy
So, you are still not the type of fat women I was talking about.

Lol smh.
So what type of fat women are you talking about?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
lolololol. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.