Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta (20400 Views)

Construction Of A 4bd/rm Duplex With A Bq @Abeokuta by Dioritestructures / CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN OF 4bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom 2flat Attach IN LAGOS / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom 2flat Attach At AIT Road Alagbado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by sisieko02: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
I don reach here ooo grin grin make I learn abeg. Mo gbo mo branch.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
sisieko02:
I don reach here ooo grin grin make I learn abeg. Mo gbo mo branch.
Yeah!
Cool!

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Getting done gradually with the fillings

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Here is the stage the terrace columns are then filling goes in the respect.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wetting of the fillings

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2018
Up to work, it's Monday morning.
Fence work started.
Ramming machine is available to start work shortly.
Abeokuta and Lagos axis experienced rain over the night.
The rain had helped so far in raining on the fillings.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 2:22am On Oct 30, 2018
The site is getting different gradually as the fence start coming up and the building taken shape. Filling finished but because of the rain that rained heavily in Lagos/abeokuta axis we need to top it up.
Machine was unable to move on the laterite soil which caused a major setback.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 2:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Taken some certain measurements for the mechanical guys to start their work after separated having the toilets spot rammed.

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 2:27am On Oct 30, 2018
Present stage and the rammed surface.

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 2:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Bracing for German.

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 2:30am On Oct 30, 2018
More update shortly
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 2:31am On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Amastermovic(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
yes it indeed rain over the weekend which is off benefit..

can I visit you guys here to learn somethings live and directly and as a student in
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Amastermovic(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2018

can I visit you guys here to learn somethings live and directly and as a student

following
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by joycluv: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good job there! Plz apart from Ramming machine,which other instruments can be used for ramming the foundation filling?
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Amastermovic:

can I visit you guys here to learn somethings live and directly and as a student in
Where are you, I mean your location?
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
joycluv:
Good job there! Plz apart from Ramming machine,which other instruments can be used for ramming the foundation filling?
No other instrument was used aside that.
We only have enough water on the fillings which really helped us. So we rammed it on laterite soil then top it with sharp sand from erosion,well sharp enough and had hardcores with it.
After topping it up we rammed it again before spreading our DPM.

Will post images soon.
On site @the moment,the rammer machine Working.
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2018

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by joycluv: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok. I did my filling in May and am set for d German flooring. Do I still need to ram it since rain had been falling on it for long?
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
joycluv:
Ok. I did my filling in May and am set for d German flooring. Do I still need to ram it since rain had been falling on it for long?
I will address you to top it and ram it.
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by joycluv: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Timtol:

I will address you to top it and ram it.
. Ok. Thanks
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by RSAV: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good job brother. May God help you as you carry on.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
RSAV:
Good job brother. May God help you as you carry on.
Amen bro
Thanks
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Machine arrived late tonight.
Had to take some risk tonight,still on site waiting for the granite from Lagos.
We are set to cast tomorrow.
More update tonight.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Amastermovic(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Timtol:
Where are you, I mean your location?
Abeokuta onikolobo /panseke Axis sir
Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Progress

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Morning...when we started

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2018

Re: Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta by Timtol(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Still @site casting...we plan to finish it up today and cure 2am and tomorrow morning before block work commence hopefully.
We spent more than budgeted

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble / Ikorodu Houses Marked For Demolition By LASG; The Residents React / LASG Arrests Developer Of Yaba Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.