Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Dear, Everything You Have Received Or Taken By Telling Lies Is Stolen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear, Everything You Have Received Or Taken By Telling Lies Is Stolen (599 Views)

Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply / What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? / Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear, Everything You Have Received Or Taken By Telling Lies Is Stolen by Agibecky: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
Why is it so hard to tell the truth but Yet so easy to tell a lie? 

How often I have seen lovers wrapped with the tissues of their lies in the issues of life.

I have seen a young woman telling lies for years to keep a man to herself until he found out.

I have seen how a man used lies to seduce and even marry a woman until she found out after their third child.

The sooner we tell the truth the better, because the longer we lie the deeper the wound and the consequences are unpredictable.

Why should you be afraid of saying the truth when you know that your lie will follow you like a ghoul haunting your soul as you live in fear of the truth coming to light one day?

How much have you gained from your lies?
How long would you enjoy your loot?
Because everything you have received or taken by telling lies is STOLEN and you will surely pay the costly price one day.
Then when it rains, it pours.
Wanna bet?
Re: My Dear, Everything You Have Received Or Taken By Telling Lies Is Stolen by iice(f): 3:03am On Jul 24, 2010
I likey cheesy
Re: My Dear, Everything You Have Received Or Taken By Telling Lies Is Stolen by ice234: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2010
lies are told to excape fro small wahala
Re: My Dear, Everything You Have Received Or Taken By Telling Lies Is Stolen by santanovva(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2010
hmn, the sooner the truth is told, the better, It sure saves you a lot of future pain, and (perhaps) for every lie told, you will need more lies to cover it up! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Marrying/dating A Woman 4" Taller Than You? / When Is The Right Time To Have A Girl Friend / The New Face Of The Loving Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.