Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? (3986 Views)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / What Alternatives Does APC Offer Kwarans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
jiorhemen:

Please tell me, are you sure?
The Muslim Jamat of LSDPC Jumat mosque recently held their Annual Ramadan Lecture on the 24th June 2017. The theme of the Lecture was “LEADERSHIP & FOLLOWERSHIP in the World of Today’’ at the mosque Premises with Sheik Mohammed Anwal as the lecturer. In his sermon, he said Islam does not leave the issue of a leader untreated in the upliftment of human culture and society.

Mr. Jide Sanwo-Olu a Christian and despite his faith honoured the Muslim Jamat, who in turn used the opportunity of his presence to christen him with a new name ‘Abdulkabir’ which means “The Great”.

http://www.lsdpc.gov.ng/.php?id=20

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by orisa37: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Imole'(d d r) meaning Tedious Knowledge, whereas Anobi Isa is Light(Imole,d m d).
Yoruba Moslems are Confucious.
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by FarahAideed: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
seunmsg:

Sanwo-Olu is a Christian.

Liars Sanwo Olu is a practicing Muslim

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by kayfra: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
jiorhemen:

"Yorubas are beyond silly religious divisions", but the trend has been to nominate only Muslims in this election cycle. Is it that the 'unity' does not see any Christian who is capable of governing?

Go back to your clanish lifestyle

We view the person, not some superficial demography. As long as the person is qualified and a yoruba. We don't give a damn about what he or she worships. It's irrelevant to our sophisticated lifestyles.

Go back to your cave

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by limeta(f): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
jiorhemen:

I have never listened to radio Biafra. You claimed that Yorubas are united but you still wrote the ridiculous statement they 'no Christian can rule over Muslims.' Now, ask yourself, does that reflect unity. You people shout 'Yoruba's are united' only when things are going the way you want it. When MURIC spews its bigoted statements, you don't come out to criticize them for trying to divide Nigerians along religious line. Just on the eve of the Osun governorship election run off, MURIC released a statement trying to stir up antichristian sentiment in order to prevent Osun people from voting for Adeleke. MURIC even made reference that Adeleke had converted to Christianity, and implied that his conversion to Christianity is disqualifying. Why didn't you respond to such satanic statements by saying that Yorubas are united, and MURIC shouldn't divide us along religious line?

Try read my post upside down
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by haffaze777(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
jiorhemen:

Only when things go the way you want, then you talk about religious neutrality. What about all the rants by Akintola of MURIC

leave Yoruba alone with our problem,is that too hard to ask?why this obsession?

4 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oblang:
See this one claiming Ogbomoso. All this ipob that just want us to reason like them by fire by force..if u like kill any Muslim u see in ur region, how should that affect a Yoruba man that doesn't give a bleep abt ur religion...
Stop deceiving yourself, we care about our faith when it seems that there is an attempt to subjugate it
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Calers:
Yoruba dont care about religion.
Who told you?
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
kayfra:

Go back to your clanish lifestyle

We view the person, not some superficial demography. As long as the person is qualified and a yoruba. We don't give a damn about what he or she worships. It's irrelevant to our sophisticated lifestyles.

Go back to your cave

If you don't care about religion, then why nominating Muslims only? Are there no qualified Christians Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by Oblang(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
jiorhemen:

Stop deceiving yourself, we care about our faith when it seems that there is an attempt to subjugate it

Ask Tinubu or fashola whose wives are Christians if they really care abt religion...

4 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by oodualover: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
haffaze777:

leave Yoruba alone with our problem,is that too hard to ask?why this obsession?
I tire for these flat.heads oo

3 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by oodualover: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
jiorhemen:

If you don't care about religion, then why nominating Muslims only? Are there no qualified Christians Yorubas?
Listen you ibo fool! You might think you are anonymous and can post nonsense on the internet, but let me tell you this foolish animal that you are not anonymous. You can be traced easily. Your location can be gotten. You better mind your South east business.

3 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by Afamed: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
jiorhemen:

Only when things go the way you want, then you talk about religious neutrality. What about all the rants by Akintola of MURIC
Your ideology isn't different from Sheka
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Op! Am with you on this. They kicked out Ambode because He's a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
oodualover:

Listen you ibo fool! You might think you are anonymous and can post nonsense on the internet, but let me tell you this foolish animal that you are not anonymous. You can be traced easily. Your location can be gotten. You better mind your South east business.
you must be senseless, why the treat?

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by Lipscomb(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
tongue you talking to much. After all the guy is not a Yoruba you know how these useless Igbos can be sometime.
Printerscanner:

You cannot be from Ogbomoso and claim to be a real Yoruba man. Ladoke Akintola who was an Ogbomoso man and rebel leader was the first betrayer in modern day Yoruba history. He betrayed Awolowo and we all know how he ended his miserable life through the bullets from the guns of January 15 boys. Alao Akala is another Ogbomoso man who was deputy to and later betrayed ex-governor Rasheed Laoja to become and illegal governor. I will not forget old history that the Fulanis actually infiltrated Ogbomoso during their Jihad war before they were stopped by the Ibadan solders. So I think you are a descendant of a Fulani jihadist, if not, you will not write that rubbish.

Now let me tell you why there seems to be Muslims leading Yoruba political landscape. Without offending anyone's sensibility, Politics is a dirty game formerly reserved for miscreants. But if the cool guys don't join, then the miscreants will continue ruling over the cool guys. It took time before cool guys realized this and decided to join politics. Coincidentally, Muslims did not accept Western Education as early as Christians, that made it so that there are more Muslim artisans that Christian artisans, more Muslim touts and Christian touts, if you doubt this, go to the bus-stops and you will hear names like Saidi, Jamiu, Musiliu, Luku and very few Sunday, Emmanuel, e.t.c. in the long run there are more Muslim politicians and political touts in the South West than Christians
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by kayfra: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
jiorhemen:

You still don't get it, but you are genetically predisposed not to get it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by sherrylo: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

Liars Sanwo Olu is a practicing Muslim

Oga Sanwo olu was born a Christian and he is still a Christian

We are Youruba first before whatever religion we practice

3 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 4:59am On Oct 04, 2018
oodualover:

You dimwitted animal, use your God given brain when responding to posts

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 4:59am On Oct 04, 2018
Afamed:

Your ideology isn't different from Sheka
This applies to you more.
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 5:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Lipscomb:
tongue you talking to much. After all the guy is not a Yoruba you know how these useless Igbos can be sometime.
I am Yoruba and I care about my faith. I love Muslims, and I have Muslims in my family. However, I will still speak out if I notice a trend that wants to subjugate Christians

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 5:04am On Oct 04, 2018
kayfra:

You still don't get it, but you are genetically predisposed not to get it grin grin grin
Yeah, you are correct. I am not supposed to get evil. I am supposed to get it only when there is justice, fairness, equality, and an end to secret bias etc
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by kayfra: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2018
jiorhemen:

Yeah, you are correct. I am not supposed to get evil. I am supposed to get it only when there is justice, fairness, equality, and an end to secret bias etc

Dumb iPob like you can't do the first basic thing i.e. translate the man's name to English. Sanwo-Olu literally means "Pay God's tithe".

But your dumb and medieval self keeps shopping for religious conspiracy amongst a people that see themselves as Yorubas first before any other thing.

Ode and sugomu personified

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2018
kayfra:

Dumb iPob like you can't do the first basic thing i.e. translate the man's name to English. Sanwo-Olu literally means "Pay God's tithe".

But your dumb and medieval self keeps shopping for religious conspiracy amongst a people that see themselves as Yorubas first before any other thing.

Ode and sugomu personified
It is you and your entire family (that is if you have one), that are ode and sugomu. Go get some home training and don't forget to take the medication recommended for you before responding to this comment. It will help a lot.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by kayfra: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2018
jiorhemen:

It is you and your entire family (that is if you have one), that are ode and sugomu. Go get some home training and don't forget to take the medication recommended for you before responding to this comment. It will help a lot.
Oponu

Go get your dick measured amongst your fellow chimpanzees. F$ck off from Yorubas with your child like attempts at disunity

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by Nfora: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
raumdeuter:
Akeredolu Christian
Sanwo-Olu Christian
Fayemi Christian

Out of 6 states

Thank you for this.

3/6,what else?

The OP is nothing but an idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by KingKingKing: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
seunmsg:

Sanwo-Olu is a Christian.
Fayemi also from ondo is a Christian
Dapo Abiodun that won Apc Primaries in Ogun is a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by KingKingKing: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by KingKingKing: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
ImmaculateJOE:
Op! Am with you on this. They kicked out Ambode because He's a Christian

Idiot Sanwo olu is a Christian.. stupid religious bigot

https://www.nairaland.com/4766883/babajide-sanwo-olu-biography-profile-background

Fayemi is a Christian
Akeredolu of ondo is a Christian

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by Mystiquefia: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
jiorhemen:

I Have Read Through Your Inciteful Gimmicks And To Be Honest Its Ridiculous For A Learned Political Analyst Like You To Make Absurd Resolutions Without First Digesting Situations Of Ground Holistically.
You Made False Allegations And Branded APC An Islamic Party Without Bothering To Ponder On The Fact That The Same APC Muslim Party Nominated Pastor Osibanjo (A Christian) As Vice President.

You Failed To Realise That Of The 6 Ministers In Southwest, Only Fashola Happens To Be A Muslim

You Failed To Realise That The Chief Of Naval Staff Is A Christian

Infact In This APC Led Administration Christians In The Southwest Constitute Over 80% Of Federal Appointments And Muslims Are Not Complaining.

Currently, Of The 6 States In Southwest, 3 Are Controlled By Christian Governors.
Stop The Obsession With Religion And Reason Like A Yoruba Man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
kayfra:
Oponu

Go get your dick measured amongst your fellow chimpanzees. F$ck off from Yorubas with your child like attempts at disunity
Go get some home training. Only bastard Yoruba kids use lewd words in conversations as you just did. There is no need using the word unity as an euphemism to cover up the reality I just pointed out. If you are so sure that I was wrong, answer me on the issues I raised by trying to counter me with intellectual points. Stop degenerating to lewd and abusive languages. Moreover, a real Yoruba knows that using lewd words publicly is the definition of acute stupidity

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by kayfra: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
jiorhemen:

Go get some home training. Only bastard Yoruba kids use lewd words in conversations as you just did. There is no need using the word unity as an euphemism to cover up the reality I just pointed out. If you are so sure that I was wrong, answer me on the issues I raised by trying to counter me with intellectual points. Stop degenerating to lewd and abusive languages. Moreover, a real Yoruba knows that using lewd words publicly is the definition of acute stupidity
It is only an issue in the mind of a subhuman like you that doesn't understand Yoruba first, other subcategories come second. We don't give a rat's ass about your attempted religious divisions.

Ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP In Early Lead / This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS / When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.