Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? (4142 Views)

The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha / What Alternatives Does APC Offer Kwarans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
kayfra:
It is only an issue in the mind of a subhuman like you that doesn't understand Yoruba first, other subcategories come second. We don't give a rat's ass about your attempted religious divisions.

Ode
Keep deceiving yourself. We all know that fanatics like you consider religion first, but claim unity when others point out the religious bias. You unmitigated ass, go get home training

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by dheilaw1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
werey re oooo... by 2019, southwest would have 3 Christian governors .... go back to the potopoto republic that you came from
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by 7lives: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
seunmsg:

Sanwo-Olu is a Christian.

Don't mind him, I even thought he wants to complain about the candidates not being Yorubas.
Na dis same Yoruba land we dey wey two Christian Yoruba premiers emerge and nobody died.
Wait for it, Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo, Samuel Ladoke Akintola, Olabisi Onabanjo, Michael Ajasin, Uncle Bola Ige, the only Muslim among them is Lateef Jakande and nobody died so make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
7lives:

Don't mind him, I even thought he wants to complain about the candidates not being Yorubas.
Na dis same Yoruba land we dey wey two Christian Yoruba premiers emerge and nobody died.
Wait for it, Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo, Samuel Ladoke Akintola, Olabisi Onabanjo, Michael Ajasin, Uncle Bola Ige, the only Muslim among them is Lateef Jakande and nobody died so make we hear word.

In 1992

Michael Otedola - Lagos Christian
Olusegun Osoba Ogun Christian
Kolapo Ishola - Oyo Christian
Bamidele Olumilua Ondo Christian
Isiaka Adeleke Osun Moslem

3 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by 7lives: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
jiorhemen:

You dimwitted animal, use your God given brain when responding to posts

Flat head claiming Ogbomosho, if dem born you well, go to oja Igbo, I hope you know where I'm talking about, carry microphone to YERN this your USELESS opata and see if you won't be treated like gbomo gbomo.

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by 7lives: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

In 1992
Michael Otedola - Lagos Christian Olusegun Osoba Ogun Christian Kolapo Ishola - Oyo Christian Bamidele Olumilua Ondo Christian Isiaka Adeleke Osun Moslem
The guy is even an imposter, he can NEVER be a Yoruba.
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
7lives:

Flat head claiming Ogbomosho, if dem born you well, go to oja Igbo, I hope you know where I'm talking about, carry microphone to YERN this your USELESS opata and see if you won't be treated like gbomo gbomo.
My aunty lives around the place you mentioned, her house is not far from the junction usually referred to as 'soldier Idumota.' She is a devout Muslim and hates discrimination against Christians. Moreover, Jonathan won Ogbomosho and Buhari lost there.Till today, if not recently that Akala joined APC to realize his ambition, Ogbomosho folks have not aligned with APC. So, if I say what I said there, nothing will happen to me. However, I can't totally say that you are wrong on this, because I have enough experience to know that violence and shedding of blood is the hobby of radicals. So, if there are radicals like Shittu's disciples at Oja Igbo, then they could do what you said they would do. Not because I was wrong but because of their intravenous hatred for justice and equality.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by 7lives: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
jiorhemen:

My aunty lives around the place you mentioned, her house is not far from the junction usually referred to as 'soldier Idumota.' She is a devout Muslim and hates discrimination against Christians. Moreover, Jonathan won Ogbomosho and Buhari lost there.Till today, if not recently that Akala joined APC to realize his ambition, Ogbomosho folks have not aligned with APC. So, if I say what I said there, nothing will happen to me. However, I can't totally say that you are wrong on this, because I have enough experience to know that violence and shedding of blood is the hobby of radicals. So, if there are radicals like Shittu's disciples at Oja Igbo, then they could do what you said they would do. Not because I was wrong but because of their intravenous hatred for justice and equality.

Take your cock and bull story to oja Igbo and stop foaming in the mouth.
You see your life, the Oosha APO worshippers in that axis will finish you up before anybody gets to you.
Who are the Muslims and Christians were APO worshippers dey?, these are the custodians and guardians of the no nonsense land called Ogbomoso.
Ogbomoso that lynched a whole king will not lynch an ordinary nuisance like you?, yeye dey smell go give it a try jor.
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jaykaylegend(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
jiorhemen:

Dude, you started an argument and you've been proven to be wrong flatly, kindly go to one place and seat there..
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
jaykaylegend:
Dude, you started an argument and you've been proven to be wrong flatly, kindly go to one place and seat there..
I think this applies to you more and you would do yourself a lot of good by going to one place and sit there, and please don't 'seat' there
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
7lives:

Take your cock and bull story to oja Igbo and stop foaming in the mouth.
You see your life, the Oosha APO worshippers in that axis will finish you up before anybody gets to you.
Who are the Muslims and Christians were APO worshippers dey?, these are the custodians and guardians of the no nonsense land called Ogbomoso.
Ogbomoso that lynched a whole king will not lynch an ordinary nuisance like you?, yeye dey smell go give it a try jor.
But your tone of commentary indicates that the term nuisance applies to you more and even as an unmitigated one. Nobody, even one with your kind of mind that wishes death on others and uses death to boast can harm me. God is with me
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by Westbestside: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
I no even understand this op. I am a christoan from ondo, i can tell you that no muslim ever govern ekiti, even the only muslim in ondo is mimiko, he is not even a confirmed muslim.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by 7lives: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
jiorhemen:

But your tone of commentary indicates that the term nuisance applies to you more and even as an unmitigated one. Nobody, even one with your kind of mind that wishes death on others and uses death to boast can harm me. God is with me

God is also with those Christians who entered Indonesia, Malaysia and other Islamic countries with hard drugs, at least that was what we are told
Did he saves them?, no. God CANNOT be mocked ok?
You think carrying Bible up and down, hating and condemning others is the reason you are a Christian?.
You are a liar, take your sour grapes elsewhere, Yoruba no go ever buy.
Tell your fellow LIARS to stop looking for money in Muslim countries first, abi you think say we no KNOW as the matter dey go?.
For your information, I am a Christian, but I can NEVER end up like you.
Olorun o ni je ki nse ori buruku.

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 12:53am On Oct 05, 2018
7lives:

God is also with those Christians who entered Indonesia, Malaysia and other Islamic countries with hard drugs, at least that was what we are told
Did he saves them?, no. God CANNOT be mocked ok?
You think carrying Bible up and down, hating and condemning others is the reason you are a Christian?.
You are a liar, take your sour grapes elsewhere, Yoruba no go ever buy.
Tell your fellow LIARS to stop looking for money in Muslim countries first, abi you think say we no KNOW as the matter dey go?.
For your information, I am a Christian, but I can NEVER end up like you.
Olorun o ni je ki nse ori buruku.
Yes, you are right. You can never end up like me a child of God with a glorious destination. You are actually correct on that. And next time, please use your God given brain before commenting on a post. Ranting and perorating that there are Christians who are going to Muslim countries to look for money (at least in your state of myopia), on a thread designed to call for religious equality is the height of doltishness. Even if we are to take the path of criticizing religion which is what you just did, there are points I could also use to counter you. However, I will restrain myself with regard to doing that because that's not the essence of this thread. The thread was to call attention to a trend which I thought is unfair. Not to start saying Muslims are evil or Christians are evil. However, as for you, you are permitted to do that pursuant to your poor quality of reasoning and judgement. This statement is not to insult you unnecessarily but is just the fact. I talked about how God is with me and He won't allow evil to befall me for calling for religious equality, and you compared that to carrying drugs to a Muslim country. Now ask yourself and be honest enough with yourself, what is synonymous between a Christian who expressed his desire for religious equality and a Christian who took drugs to a Muslim country. While it is natural for humans to say stupid things just to win an argument sometimes, yours was too ridiculous. And please, stop lying that you are a Christian. There is no need to do that.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by TMemos: 3:59am On Oct 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

Liars Sanwo Olu is a practicing Muslim

You're calling people liars on what you don't know.

This is pathetic
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by 7lives: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2018
jiorhemen:

Yes, you are right. You can never end up like me a child of God with a glorious destination. You are actually correct on that. And next time, please use your God given brain before commenting on a post. Ranting and perorating that there are Christians who are going to Muslim countries to look for money (at least in your state of myopia), on a thread designed to call for religious equality is the height of doltishness. Even if we are to take the path of criticizing religion which is what you just did, there are points I could also use to counter you. However, I will restrain myself with regard to doing that because that's not the essence of this thread. The thread was to call attention to a trend which I thought is unfair. Not to start saying Muslims are evil or Christians are evil. However, as for you, you are permitted to do that pursuant to your poor quality of reasoning and judgement. This statement is not to insult you unnecessarily but is just the fact. I talked about how God is with me and He won't allow evil to befall me for calling for religious equality, and you compared that to carrying drugs to a Muslim country. Now ask yourself and be honest enough with yourself, what is synonymous between a Christian who expressed his desire for religious equality and a Christian who took drugs to a Muslim country. While it is natural for humans to say stupid things just to win an argument sometimes, yours was too ridiculous. And please, stop lying that you are a Christian. There is no need to do that.

Holier than thou, and vain glory is your major problem.
You better go and read James Bunyan's " pilgrims progress " or watch the movie, before it's too late for you.
People like you labelled Joan of Arc a witch, burn her at the stake and later canonized her as the patron saint of France.
Enemies of other people's LIFTING, masquerading as Christians, breeze don blow we don see fowl yansh.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2018
7lives:

Holier than thou, and vain glory is your major problem.
You better go and read James Bunyan's " pilgrims progress " or watch the movie, before it's too late for you.
People like you labelled Joan of Arc a witch, burn her at the stake and later canonized her as the patron saint of France.
Enemies of other people's LIFTING, masquerading as Christians, breeze don blow we don see fowl yansh.
All these things you spewed out here are a perfect description of you and you a perfect embodiment of what you wrote here. There is nothing bad in pointing out someone's lapses if you notice any so long as one is civil in doing it, but the appalling thing about you is that you manifest exactly the things you berate others for. Just examine yourself. You need to embark on a journey of introspection. This is an honest assessment.
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by GSA01: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2018
Akeredolu Christian
Sanwo-Olu Christian
Fayemi Christian.

I dont understand what some persons will stand to gain in using falsehood to divide the country along Religion lines. Sanwo-olu is a christian and from a christian Background. Dabo Abiodun is also a Christian. Nairaland mods need to do something about this before it will turn to something else..

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by AustineE1: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
GSA01:
Akeredolu Christian
Sanwo-Olu Christian
Fayemi Christian.

I dont understand what some persons will stand to gain in using falsehood to divide the country along Religion lines. Sanwo-olu is a christian and from a christian Background. Dabo Abiodun is also a Christian. Nairaland mods need to do something about this before it will turn to something else..
Am suprise at the rate the op was attacked,every yoruba muslim here stood firm against his assertion and he has been chastised,everyone kept saying that he wants to bring division among the yorubas,which is understandable but what i dont understand is the deafening silence from Yoruba muslims when Muric do same,i guess this is hypocrisy of the highest order.
southwest christian must rise up to the occassion...people should condemn muric for always dividing yorubas on religious line,this is the point op is making.
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by kayfra: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
AustineE1:

Am suprise at the rate the op was attacked,every yoruba muslim here stood firm against his assertion and he has been chastised,everyone kept saying that he wants to bring division among the yorubas,which is understandable but what i dont understand is the deafening silence from Yoruba muslims when Muric do same,i guess this is hypocrisy of the highest order.
southwest christian must rise up to the occassion...people should condemn muric for always dividing yorubas on religious line,this is the point op is making.

Nobody takes muric seriously. He is a joke, so why give him any time of the day?

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by 7lives: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
jiorhemen:

All these things you spewed out here are a perfect description of you and you a perfect embodiment of what you wrote here. There is nothing bad in pointing out someone's lapses if you notice any so long as one is civil in doing it, but the appalling thing about you is that you manifest exactly the things you berate others for. Just examine yourself. You need to embark on a journey of introspection. This is an honest assessment.

Rada rada.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by jiorhemen(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
7lives:

Rada rada.
Rudu rudu
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by Shawnnn01: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
jiorhemen:

I know that Fayemi and Akeredolu are Christians. You and I know that those guys are from states that are predominantly Christians, so it is normal for them to become governor just as it us normal for a Muslim to become governor in Kano or Katsina. I am talking about states where we have approximately equal numbers of Christians and Muslims, why has APC found it difficult to nominate a Christian
I am not sorry to say this but you are exceedingly retardedd.
Re: Does APC Have An Islamization Agenda In The South West? by Guestlander: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
jiorhemen:

I am a real Yoruba man from Ogbomosho. Are you saying that a Yoruba man should be docile and not speak out when he notices a scintilla of unfairness?

Let's deal with the Osu and nwadiala issue, its more urgent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World / Dapo Abiodun Signs ₦280 Billion Revised 2020 Budget Into Law / Northerners Have Decerted The South East Is War Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.