Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" (53263 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by bluecircle470: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Righteousness89:
These guys will send Chief Tinubu to the other side with their Mouths!!

Nah una dey send people to the other side witn una mouth.....Fayose, Adeleke, Ambode etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by BedLam: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Did he mention hes killed anyone for him? Why not? You can't be a thug for him since 1999 and not kill for him, especially in politics .
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Dareal90s(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
stubbornman:
SERIOUSLY, WITHOUT ANY SENTIMENTS .... YORUBAS ARE TOTAL COWARDS!!!!!!
Your mother's and sisters ar still in detention, even ur great Nnamdi KANU is no where to b found.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by HomeOfMe(f): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mrop:
According To Musiliu Ayinde known as mc oluomo says he has being loyal toTinubu since 1999.

He was pictured at osun election where he dissed Saraki and ilorin people.

He made this known at his IG page as he shared some adorable photos with Tinubu in his residence. See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/loyal-tinubu-since-1999-mc-oluomo-says/

Yes we know. You're the hitman;the one who does the dirty jobs. I see this one once in a while,changing women like hankie.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Ategberoson(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nbote:
Dis gud don murder English... ZonBs won't identify him as a political thug now simply becos he identifies with APC... See as d guy dey write with Yoruba accent...

stop weeping heavily. where has your perfect grammar lead you to? hungry Lion

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Dareal90s(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:
Lol...

The case is visa visa truly....

Oyibo make una stop all these una inventions abeg...Instagram, twitter...

Bros for just write Yoruba most of us for still fit code am...

Haba...if person open mouth speak this kind Engliah the way thiaguy take write am for Sambisa forest ehn...

Boko Haram go talk say dem no fight again walahi...na one time surrendering..

The guy try foe him loyalty sha..e no easy

Are you in any way better, see your composition. sad
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
When u know u are not important is when you are trying to snap picture with someone and the person did not give u attention....
Like this man trying to get attention with the King � of Yoruba land any other king is fake
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by OmoOshodi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nbote:
Dis gud don murder English... ZonBs won't identify him as a political thug now simply becos he identifies with APC... See as d guy dey write with Yoruba accent...
for your mind... You think Mc was the one that put up that piece.... You must be kidding me..... Mc Olu Omo that I know can not complete a sentence without making a blunder not to talk of the whole s.hit above

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by lasmile(f): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
OK now...

Time to Give MC Oluomo a slot to become Governor of Lagos State after "SAW Olu"

Lagos don change no.be small thing

All the People that are Confused -APC
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Ategberoson(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
stubbornman:
SERIOUSLY, WITHOUT ANY SENTIMENTS .... YORUBAS ARE TOTAL COWARDS!!!!!!

coming from no lefelendum no erection crooner grin

when is the sun going to ever rise? guess the sun don go with ojukwu

I missed KANU anyway with his ranting cheesy

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by stubbornman(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

Your mother's and sisters ar still in detention, even ur great Nnamdi KANU is no where to b found.

THE WEST WILL FOREVER BE IN TINUBU'S POCKET..... AGBERO YOUTHS

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by abjisperson(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Kuku say u re his hitman
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Dareal90s(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
stubbornman:

THE WEST WILL FOREVER BE IN TINUBU'S POCKET..... AGBERO YOUTHS
Yea we love it, go nd face ur gully area, we ar doing fine here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by abjisperson(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
lasmile:
OK now...

Time to Give MC Oluomo a slot to become Governor of Lagos State after "SAW Olu"

Lagos don change no.be small thing

All the People that are Confused -APC
but he is qualified na... A street urchin, who is also a Muslim...great combo

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by vioment: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
That na your wn. Ambode has been respectful for too long, he has to stand on his principles.
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by gaby(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

Are you in any way better, see your composition. sad

Dem don come....

MC na my hood guy...he is taking over after Sanwolu take it or leave it...

Stay here dey type rubbish...when the time comes you'll still be here defending and campaigning for him...mugu
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by kingola87(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
baba you know the meaning of jagaban it means leader so not the leader of the universe baba you dey talk nonsense na GOD IS JAGABAN OF THE UNIVERSE NOT ONE BAD MAN LIKE THAT

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Dareal90s(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:

Dem don come....

MC na my hood guy...he is taking over after Sanwolu take it or leave it...

Stay here dey type rubbish...when the time comes you'll still be here defending and campaigning for him...mugu

Go put him there, do u even have ur PVC? Murainor

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by SAMBARRY: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Granpa tout and baby tout
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by sarcasticdude(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mark my words,the day TINUBU will die,Rain will fall from Morning till Night cheesy
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Niyi9002(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
I say amen to that. Just like Adedibu,
who is no more today!
Naza25:
They are calling him the jagaban of the universe? An ordinary human being? One day the real jagaban of the universe will put him in his place

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Crossboy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tinubu Political Father And King Of Yorubaland
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by gaby(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

Go put him there, do u even have ur PVC? Murainor

Hahaha monkey...i been think say sperm don block your brain...idiot

Always defending the indefendable for people wey no even know whether your miserable life dey exist...
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Odingo1: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tinubu is now the god they worship in SW.
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Dareal90s(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:

Hahaha monkey...i been think say sperm don block your brain...idiot

Always defending the indefendable for people wey no even know whether your miserable life dey exist...
Total senseless comment, scroll up nd check what I've written so far, omo Igbo.
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Crossboy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Odingo1:
Tinubu is now the god they worship in SW.
He Is More Than That
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by kingola87(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=Mrop post=71750795] wink cheesy

She more photos >>> HERE

He wrote ordinary bad man u call him jagaban of the universe u dont wey tin u dey talk ,,,GOD IS JAGABAN OF UNIVERSE ,,,,IN HAUSA JAGABA MEANS LEADER
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by biggie73(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nbote:
...he is not in waec or jamb mode....
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by gaby(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

Total senseless comment, scroll up nd check what I've written so far, omo Igbo.

I knew that was the next bile you were going to spew from your knuckle headed mouth...

Mumu wey no fit think for himself...olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde / 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.