Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" (53266 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Has Never Been Loyal To Any PDP Past President. / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by holuphisayor(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Parrot continue ohh. grin
We are watching

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Dareal90s(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:

I knew that was the next bile you were going to spew from your knuckle headed mouth...

Mumu wey no fit think for himself...olodo
You wanna stay relevant? Only a kid with blockhead like u will continue a trash discussion with u, go and swim in ur gully area. Leave d Yoruba's alone. We ain't mate, find ur mate on nairaland, am a busy person coz am not lazy. Lazy IPOB pigglet.
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by hollywater: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
More like he has been slave to Tinubu's since 1999.Ewure
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by gaby(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

You wanna stay relevant? Only a kid with blockhead like u will continue a trash discussion with u, go and swim in ur gully area. Leave d Yoruba's alone. We ain't mate, find ur mate on nairaland, am a busy person coz am not lazy. Lazy IPOB pigglet.

Hahahahaha...

Goat dey form busy...na dictionary you from copy that English?

Everybody that's got a contrary view to yours is instantly an Igbo envious of you..ode buruku..
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Sleekfingers: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
stubbornman:
SERIOUSLY, WITHOUT ANY SENTIMENTS .... YORUBAS ARE TOTAL COWARDS!!!!!!

Stop generalizing....your people that are not cowards.. When the pythons started dancing. Your people were crying like a mad jackal..crying up and down to the UN...why can't you guys stood for what you believe... Na to come online and be chest beating and ranting...

Who are the cowards?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by jmaine: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:

Loyalty, something completely strange to Ibos, they call such act slavery in igboland

Read a typical Ibo will think of such

Ibos are never known to be loyal to any thing, see how quickly they’ve forgotten about Kanu and Biafra

Ilugun, you are still here pushing tribal baits.. Na wao for you oo..
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by SoNature(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
bluecircle470:

Nah una dey send people to the other side witn una mouth.....Fayose, Adeleke, Ambode etc

Ambode

You must be silly!
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by lasmile(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
#OurMumuDonDo

abjisperson:
but he is qualified na... A street urchin, who is also a Muslim...great combo
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by saajus: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mr OldBeer, do you think Tinubu is building his followers. He's destroying them with peanuts. If only they know that Bill Gates does not have 2 heads. If only they know that a small Mark Zukerberg can pay the whole Nigeria budget for 10 years. If only they know that, it is possible to walk on the streets of Lagos at 2am without fear. If only they know that, potholes are not normal. If only they know that, USA has 75 Cancer radiation machine for dogs and Nigeria has just 8 for human beings. If Tinubu and likes have built the country, who told you that, MC Oluomo would not have been a world class programmer to build the next big software or be a world class surgeon that will be performing Miracles on human beings. Do you think Oluomo has fulfilled his life potential and purpose? Oluomo is rich but if he dies today, he's just like a snake that passed through a mountain but made zero impact.

I'm sorry that our country has reduced us to this level and we don't know who to celebrate. In a sane country, MC Oluomo and Tinubu would have been forgotten in the prison tehteh

OldBeer:
Read between the lines future politicians and see what it takes to extract such immense loyalty from the people you plan to lead.

Pro tip: As you are building yourself, build your followers also.
When they can trace their success to you, they would be willing to enter hell to fight the devil on your behalf.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by DidierDrogba: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Afonjas no dey disappoint
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nbote:
Dis gud don murder English... ZonBs won't identify him as a political thug now simply becos he identifies with APC... See as d guy dey write with Yoruba accent...

I am Yoruba but this is funny. Writing wt Yoruba accent....lmao!!!
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
holuphisayor:
Parrot continue ohh. grin
We are watching

Serious parrot. Some of these APC guys need to go and learn wisdom.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Skepticus: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
texazzpete:
The people criticizing him for his grammar are absolute clowns.
This dude writes better than 50% of Nairaland members.

Spot on.

Forget most of these useless clowns parading themselves here as "educated"

MC Oluomo with is lack of education typed a lot better than the senseless m.orons that litter this space.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by fattyG: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
uzobaby:
execellence grin
as done grin
formerly grin
strong believe grin
vice-visa grin
You are a true loyalist. .. grin grin grin grin grin but him no see Unilag to send you goor CBN or NNPC OR Oando to put you? ??

Oyinbo koro (bitter)
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Emmytime: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
His business
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by wellmax(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
uzobaby:
execellence grin
as done grin
formerly grin
strong believe grin
vice-visa grin
You are a true loyalist. .. grin grin grin grin grin but him no see Unilag to send you goor CBN or NNPC OR Oando to put you? ??

Oluomo's children just graduated from a university in the US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by 49cents(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
stubbornman:

If your state governor awards you a l500 million contract your brain will reset and speak just like mc oluomo
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
wellmax:

Oluomo's children just graduated from a university in the US
That's a good one from him...if papa no go pikin go
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Olyroks: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
stubbornman:
You and yours are the real coward, we will keep dictating for you lazy IPOB fools as long as this world exist. We can never form alliance with mumu like una
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by chloride6: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:

Dem don come....

MC na my hood guy...he is taking over after Sanwolu take it or leave it...

Stay here dey type rubbish...when the time comes you'll still be here defending and campaigning for him...mugu

Taking over your 2 plots if land at Oshodi I guess

grin
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by gaby(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
chloride6:

Taking over your 2 plots if land at Oshodi I guess

grin

Lol...
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Spatta: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Do you all know what they seemed not to be saying in this post?
It looks likes one trying to say

"I kill for Tinubu"

"I rig for tinubu"

"I disorganize Election with Thugs for Tinubu"

"I am his hit mam"

Remember a video where they were spoke in Osogbo in the recent Osun Election, most of them don't live there

I suspect that these guys are the undercover criminals who are being used to higjack democracy in modern society

It is evident that Tinubu is being protected by street urchins being one himself and the State, In a sane society, he will be facing Trials for his long wickedness against the Masses

Some of these guys are notoriously dangerous, ready to kill anyone at his bidding Remember Funsho williams. That case is still carpeted

Their children are abroad studying and THEY heads the department that controls the violence we see

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naza25:
They are calling him the jagaban of the universe? An ordinary human being? One day the real jagaban of the universe will put him in his place
Will you live forever?
Gerarahearmehn

Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by opribo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
See them romancing with known hooligans with blood on their hands.

When thr chips are down an police expose such pictures they will deny them.
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by tayour917i(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
who saw the cigarette in jagaban's hand
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by amstardi: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Funsho Williams executioner is here .. don't look far
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by HealthTips101: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
naija adsense urgently needed .. inbox
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by playmaker10: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Tinubu errand boy

he be like say, he force tinubu take pictures self cuz baba bat no they look there self
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by spencekat(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Shaking my head
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Badonasty(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nbote:
Dis gud don murder English... ZonBs won't identify him as a political thug now simply becos he identifies with APC... See as d guy dey write with Yoruba accent...

Guy not "gud" English teacher
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by OhiOfIhima: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naza25:
They are calling him the jagaban of the universe? An ordinary human being? One day the real jagaban of the universe will put him in his place

Allah Akbar.. Allah is great. D jagaban of universe.
Re: MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" by Dbigname: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ass Licker. Foolish Jagaban worshippers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) / Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.